“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11541 Nov 28, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that God is aware of your direction, much less concerned about it.
God is aware and concerned with ALL of our directions... even yours.

But your very words you betray your disbelief in him... but he knows you... and your direction and he believes in it.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#11542 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
God is aware and concerned with ALL of our directions... even yours.
But your very words you betray your disbelief in him... but he knows you... and your direction and he believes in it.
You're just talking nonsense.

But just for the sake of more nonsense, on what do you base this knowledge of what a Supreme Being does and doesn't do?

www.HeavyFed.com

#11543 Nov 28, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just talking nonsense.
But just for the sake of more nonsense, on what do you base this knowledge of what a Supreme Being does and doesn't do?
God created everything of himself... everything is of God.

God is both good and evil.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11544 Nov 28, 2012
There is none good, but God.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11545 Nov 28, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
There is none good, but God.
Equally there is none bad but God.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11547 Nov 29, 2012
There is no bad or evil in God. He gave us all a free will to follow Him or not. He created heaven and earth and all that dwell here. He gave man dominion over all creatures on land, in the sea, and in the sky. I believe in God and the fact that he has a plan for us, I believe he died on The Cross to pay for our sins, and I believe that all who believe in Him shall have ever lasting life. There are those who would like to explain Him away. They can't do it. It's called FAITH and when you have faith there is no need to fear.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11551 Nov 29, 2012
Texan wrote:
There is no bad or evil in God. He gave us all a free will to follow Him or not. He created heaven and earth and all that dwell here. He gave man dominion over all creatures on land, in the sea, and in the sky. I believe in God and the fact that he has a plan for us, I believe he died on The Cross to pay for our sins, and I believe that all who believe in Him shall have ever lasting life. There are those who would like to explain Him away. They can't do it. It's called FAITH and when you have faith there is no need to fear.
Sorry, but... according to the Bible that you so believe in... first there was nothing.

God created everything... God created good... God created evil... therefore God must be both good and evil.

Neither would exist without him.

It's a Yin Yang thing.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11552 Nov 29, 2012
That first there was nothing is a given. God created only good, and while it is true that God created Satan He did not make him evil, He did allow him free will, it was Satans choice to create sin and evil. When a cow gives milk it is sweet and good, it can go bad and sour. That does not make the cow bad. Man created the automobile and the gun, does that make man both an automobile and a gun? Neither would exist without man. So don't be sorry. I will just continue to believe and have faith, and live my life without that fear that bothers you so much.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11553 Nov 29, 2012
Texan wrote:
That first there was nothing is a given. God created only good, and while it is true that God created Satan He did not make him evil, He did allow him free will, it was Satans choice to create sin and evil. When a cow gives milk it is sweet and good, it can go bad and sour. That does not make the cow bad. Man created the automobile and the gun, does that make man both an automobile and a gun? Neither would exist without man. So don't be sorry. I will just continue to believe and have faith, and live my life without that fear that bothers you so much.
BUT... when God created "Satan"... he knew everything he would do before he did it.

Just like he knew everything you would do before he created you.

So... God created these things... knowing they would do evil... therefore God is both good and evil.

He planted the seed... it bore both sweet and sour fruit.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11554 Nov 29, 2012
Texan wrote:
The fear that bothers me so much... is not what you think.

My fear is for humanity... and them being told a story that is false... so that they can be exploited by other men.

That's what is happening here.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11555 Nov 29, 2012
Your opinion, you live with it, or perish with it. No skin off my nose. I put my faith in God and will not fear lies or exploitation by men.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11556 Nov 29, 2012
Texan wrote:
Your opinion, you live with it, or perish with it. No skin off my nose. I put my faith in God and will not fear lies or exploitation by men.
No, it's obvious you put your faith in a book written by man and used to exploit man.

That is the purpose of the Bible... to harness and exploit man.

I don't put my faith in a book... I put my faith in God, where it belongs.

The Bible was created, compiled and edited by people who were very good at manipulating others.

It's obvious that you refuse to see the truth that is all around you.

My opinion, true... but my opinion is not based on a book or what some preacher filled my head with... I've faced much evil and much good in my time... I've been on the edge the entire way pushing the envelope.

You'd do well to at least consider my opinion... in my opinion.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#11557 Nov 29, 2012
You boys seem very certain of the moronic bullshit you're spewing.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11558 Nov 29, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
You boys seem very certain of the moronic bullshit you're spewing.
^
This is moronic bullshit.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11559 Nov 29, 2012
I am certain, however it isn't moronic bullshit, and no one is spewing anything. For once Heavy Fed and I are engaged in civil discourse. Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Just one question, how big do they grow the men where you come from? No boys here.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11560 Nov 29, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The fear that bothers me so much... is not what you think.
My fear is for humanity... and them being told a story that is false... so that they can be exploited by other men.
That's what is happening here.
Your opinion of yourself is quite high. Would you then be less of a person if you had a brain injury?
DO you consider yourself superior in intelligence to most?

That is an edge to walk.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11561 Nov 29, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion of yourself is quite high. Would you then be less of a person if you had a brain injury?
DO you consider yourself superior in intelligence to most?
That is an edge to walk.
My opinion of myself... is quite high... but that's just from experience.

I don't think I am better than anyone else... if that is what you are inferring.

I DO consider my intelligence superior to most... but... that too is due to experience.

I have walked many edges in my life... I always put myself at peril... God and my mind always see me through.

I've witnessed so many miracles first hand... I have no doubt in God... and little in myself.

Every time I have ever prayed for anything... my prayers have been answered.

The only logical conclusions I can come to... are it's either me... or us... and I much prefer it be us.

Because if it's me... this won't be fun... for me.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11562 Nov 29, 2012
Go back and read what you have posted, and explain to yourself why anyone should take you seriously. There is no way a logical person can read what you post and not come away thinking you are anything more than an egomaniac. Belive me when I tell you it is almst impossible not to just say BS, and I am really trying.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#11563 Nov 29, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
ha ha well maybe next...

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11564 Nov 29, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion of myself... is quite high... but that's just from experience.
I don't think I am better than anyone else... if that is what you are inferring.
I DO consider my intelligence superior to most... but... that too is due to experience.
I have walked many edges in my life... I always put myself at peril... God and my mind always see me through.
I've witnessed so many miracles first hand... I have no doubt in God... and little in myself.
Every time I have ever prayed for anything... my prayers have been answered.
The only logical conclusions I can come to... are it's either me... or us... and I much prefer it be us.
Because if it's me... this won't be fun... for me.
Sounds like a gospel of "one".

Or a Narcissistic Cult leader......

Most are gifted in some area...too much IQ appears to be bad for ones Health. King Solomon had similar issues.

One cannot even fathom how "Intelligent" God to be. His designs and creations are beyond outstanding. Ear hath not heard, nor eye seen, the desires of one's heart, that God prepares for those that Love Him. What do YOU have to offer in comparison to Alpha and Omega? The cerebral experience of which you refer is certainly No comparison to what God has prepared for his Followers.

Believe it or not. You have nada- no evidence your way is absolute. We all have life experiences and the brain God gave us.
A concience born to man, of even which scientific research has shown.
What one chooses to do with said, including ones Spirit, is the answer to the next existence.
God gave us free will to choose. What a Just God !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 22,581
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star