“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11457 Nov 26, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I never thought the day would come that I'd think Russia's foreign policy is more correct than America's and their media is more honest than
ours.
I think that far worse is yet to come, judging by the increasing violent activities in Houston alone. Here is todays carnage report.
http://www.click2houston.com/
Gee... I think there is less crime in Los Angeles.

I've been living in the heart of South Central LA now for three months... walk around the neighborhood at all hours... never had a problem, no one has ever said a cross word to me.

I am the only "white" guy in the whole neighborhood.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11458 Nov 26, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee... I think there is less crime in Los Angeles.
I've been living in the heart of South Central LA now for three months... walk around the neighborhood at all hours... never had a problem, no one has ever said a cross word to me.
I am the only "white" guy in the whole neighborhood.
Walking around Houston late at night or early morning is taking a risk of being robbed or shot, or both. The "share the wealth" mentality has taken
on a life of its own it seems.

I find myself to be the only "white" guy at work and at home most of the time. I don't even give race or nationality a second thought until some stupid libtard calls me a racist for speaking my mind about Obummer and his destructive Communist policies.
smith

United States

#11459 Nov 26, 2012
There all thieves
tom

San Antonio, TX

#11460 Nov 26, 2012
i agree

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11461 Nov 26, 2012
smith wrote:
There all thieves
Where all thieves?

LOL
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11463 Nov 27, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed, I have been lying around for a while thinking how much I want to be seen as intelligent, and my thoughts to have some credibility. Wow, when I talk online here, it is like a whole different world to me than when I try to talk to certain people. Tell me anything you want to discuss.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#11464 Nov 27, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is actually embarrassing to live in a society that is deemed illiterate by a communist rag like Pravda. They are telling the truth that our U Ass lame stream media won't.
You know, Russia's not Communist anymore.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11465 Nov 27, 2012
Defiant as I have said before, when I was in the seventh grade my mother and I were talking about the direction America was headed, and I told her then that there was a very good chance that I would live to see the time that there was not enough difference between the United States and Russia to be worth mentioning. Well boys and girls we have just about gotten there. You see we study history in school for a reason. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. All great civilizations have been destroyed from the inside. Corrupt polititions, and lazy, and greedy citizens. Give immigrants a fast track to legal status if they serve in our military. Rome did the same thing and ended up with an army without close ties to Rome, and when the barbarians came, it was we aren't going to die for you. Greed, lazyness, and an all about me attitude; that is what will take us down; and it makes no difference which party is in control.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11466 Nov 27, 2012
anonymous don't worry no one is going to wither on the vine, and there are any number of people to have discussion with and quite a few that won't call you names merely because you disagree with them.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11467 Nov 27, 2012
Texan wrote:
anonymous don't worry no one is going to wither on the vine, and there are any number of people to have discussion with and quite a few that won't call you names merely because you disagree with them.
but you were saying things about Fed too
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#11468 Nov 27, 2012
robzilla wrote:
texas isnt broke, its one of the only states making money, perry can improve on a few things, but the other canidates will ruin what we have and take advantage of the profit,if we vote for someone else we will be screwed especially white he is a democrat and only worried about old people, did nobody notice what obama did? we need to keep perry and get ciro out of office he is the one f*cking it up
One of the things which always makes me happy is sex. I told my wife this last weekend and she promised to hook me up that night. When I got home, I discovered she had been shopping and had a new sex toy. I was looking forward to watching her use it but she corrected me by saying, "This bad boy is for you." Turns out it was one of these strap on deals so she told me to take down my drawers, bend over and spread my butt cheeks. She lubed it up good and worked that monster all the way in my tender butt. She rode me good and I was quite worked up. Just thinking about it makes me want to cream my jeans. So to all you straight guys out there who think gays are perverted, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. I understand what they see in the gay sex now. It was quite enjoyable.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11469 Nov 27, 2012
AREU5REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the things which always makes me happy is sex. I told my wife this last weekend and she promised to hook me up that night. When I got home, I discovered she had been shopping and had a new sex toy. I was looking forward to watching her use it but she corrected me by saying, "This bad boy is for you." Turns out it was one of these strap on deals so she told me to take down my drawers, bend over and spread my butt cheeks. She lubed it up good and worked that monster all the way in my tender butt. She rode me good and I was quite worked up. Just thinking about it makes me want to cream my jeans. So to all you straight guys out there who think gays are perverted, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. I understand what they see in the gay sex now. It was quite enjoyable.
Well, it's YOUR ass. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11470 Nov 27, 2012
Texan wrote:
Defiant as I have said before, when I was in the seventh grade my mother and I were talking about the direction America was headed, and I told her then that there was a very good chance that I would live to see the time that there was not enough difference between the United States and Russia to be worth mentioning. Well boys and girls we have just about gotten there. You see we study history in school for a reason. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. All great civilizations have been destroyed from the inside. Corrupt polititions, and lazy, and greedy citizens. Give immigrants a fast track to legal status if they serve in our military. Rome did the same thing and ended up with an army without close ties to Rome, and when the barbarians came, it was we aren't going to die for you. Greed, lazyness, and an all about me attitude; that is what will take us down; and it makes no difference which party is in control.
The two party system only exists to keep people divided. The same oligarchy runs both of them.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11471 Nov 27, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Russia's not Communist anymore.
No, but they have the experience to understand a Communist run state like the U.S. has turned into.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11472 Nov 27, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I need to prove it, if you are too lazy to look it up?
I told you what to google - who owns American wealth, by race.
It would just singe your ass, if whites were found right, wouldn't it? Anti-white, is what you are.
What you are forgetting: this country was built by whites, for whites, in a Christian mindset.
How is it that you are telling these white people that they have no right to what we inherited?
How is it that, you are telling people in their own country, that they don't belong and that they don't matter, over invading foreigners?
Are you stupid, lying, manipulative, or what?
actually, I wanted a reason for more discussion
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11473 Nov 27, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are of your father, Lucifer. And lying about my race to further your agenda just shows how weak that agenda is.
Lies and genocides, just like Satan.
On a level field, you lose. Evidenced by your loser Rasicm. You are inferior and have to pound on your chest.
"the Truth will set you free"...you are a mockery of a CHristian.
Spreading your lies and inferiority will not make your race strong.
What is the "inferiority" you speak of, that makes her "inferior" like you say?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11474 Nov 27, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I'll congratulate you if yoy go back to Mexico. You're not white, with a Mexican wife so, leave. Mexico can kiss your traitorous ass cos, I won't.
I just celebrated my anniverary with my own kind, under God and, it puts your petty lustful-union on the chit list.
Judges 12:7 "Samson went down to the city of Timnah where he saw a Philistine woman. When he returned home, he said to his father and mother,'I saw a Philistine woman in Timnah. I want you to get her for me so I can marry her.'
"His father and mother answered,'Surely there is a woman from Israel you can marry. Do you have to marry a woman from the Philistines, who are not circumcised?'
"But Samson said,'Get that woman for me! She is the one that I want!'(Samson's parents did not know that the Lord wanted this to happen because he was looking for a way to challenge the Philistines, who were ruling over Israel at this time.)" -The Life Connecting Bible
Kelly

Corpus Christi, TX

#11475 Nov 27, 2012
WHO CARES>>>>
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11477 Nov 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Judges 12:7 "Samson went down to the city of Timnah where he saw a Philistine woman. When he returned home, he said to his father and mother,'I saw a Philistine woman in Timnah. I want you to get her for me so I can marry her.'
"His father and mother answered,'Surely there is a woman from Israel you can marry. Do you have to marry a woman from the Philistines, who are not circumcised?'
"But Samson said,'Get that woman for me! She is the one that I want!'(Samson's parents did not know that the Lord wanted this to happen because he was looking for a way to challenge the Philistines, who were ruling over Israel at this time.)" -The Life Connecting Bible
ok, this is going to sound really funny, but I put the number at the top of the page instead of the numbers of the verses, by accident.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11478 Nov 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
it is Judges 14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info