“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11201 Nov 8, 2012
believe wrote:
I do believe Obama is doing a great job .... just saying
Oh yeah?

I don't see it.

Tell me why you think Obama is doing a great job.

Qualify your statement.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11202 Nov 8, 2012
Texan wrote:
You know Heavy Fed my head hurts from attempting to figure you out, so I'm going to take a three day weekend. Get back to you Monday.
That's the nicest thing you have said to me all day.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11203 Nov 8, 2012
Texan wrote:
I'm not insulting you, I have admitted you have superior intellect, and have done wonderful things that I can't even imagine. I have sought enlightenment from you vast store of knowledge. Oh well just no pleasing somepeople.
"Oh my God"? What is this mess?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11206 Nov 8, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh my God"? What is this mess?
Your guess is as good as mine. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11207 Nov 8, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah?
I don't see it.
Tell me why you think Obama is doing a great job.
Qualify your statement.
I'm all ears too!. I don't listen to the Brainwash Broadcasting System that we all call Main Stream Media, so I must be missing something.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#11208 Nov 8, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're looking for someone to trade insults with... you should go back to grade school where there is less competition.
I once got in a fight over someone just standing near me and trying to make me feel like a freak I guess. But it didn't help that I started it by calling him a name. what does everyone do when they're not on the forum?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11209 Nov 8, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the nicest thing you have said to me all day.
In three days you can start this all over again, or you can state your opinions in a way that will be sure not to look like an insult. And Texan can do the same.
not so olds school

San Antonio, TX

#11211 Nov 9, 2012
plz remove this bs
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11217 Nov 12, 2012
I am a Texan, man enough to kick your Damn invasion a$$. Hope your one acre in the country is far from my place, and very fertile or else you will starve on what you can grow on an acre. Best be a veagitarian. because you don't have enough room for a milk cow, beef cow, pigs, and chickens, wouldn't ant you to die just because of stupidity. By the way when you go leave your computer behind and spare us more of your inane rants. BYE
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11218 Nov 12, 2012
Heavy fed I haven't said anything to you that is not nice. You may not like what I said , oh well. Just get over it.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11219 Nov 12, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, do you go to the Mensa group and tell them they're stupid, even though you don't know the answers yourself?
Anyway, I no longer care. Obama's re-election is a game-changer for me.
I'm posting my take on the re-election, in all forums I post to so, here ya go:
With Obama's re-election, I no longer care about history. I no longer care about anyone's heritage, other the
an my own people.
You could have won the struggle against the Tidy-bowl man, I don't care.
Time is short now, none of that matters.
Obama bought those votes, with his damned obama-phone. 47% screwed 100% of America.
Chits going to happen, no matter what. I'm going to do my best to keep my white family racially pure.
I'm selling all I own and moving to the country. I don't want to be near any big cities, when the welfare runs dry.
Whoever has responded to me, take this as your answer:
Obama bought votes with hand-outs. We, every American who works and paid taxes, has paid for his re-election, we have paid for the illegal invasion and the mass legal immigration. We paid for that damned Obama phone. It was all to gain obama votes.
I am mad, as every tax-paying American should be. I went through the mourning process when I heard Obama was re-elected.
First thing I dis was to play American Pie on you tube. This IS the end of America, as we know it.
Bye-bye miss American pie - Don McClean
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
I was shocked, then sad, then hopeless, then angry. I read about prohesies and such. Now, I want revenge.
Every American who pays taxes should be angry about paying for what destroys our country.
So now, I want revenge.
I think the only way we can do that, is by basically, tax=payers going on strike.
(1) Withhold taxes. Find a legal loophole that says we don't have to pay taxes for what the majority does not agree with and, stop paying.
(2) Start demanding your share of the funding. I don't know how many can do this. I am moving to the country, I have an acre of land waiting for me.
We will build a house, stop working and start collecting all of the good government benefits.
If enough of the working, tax-paying Americans start taking those freebies, who will pay for them? Entitlements will have to stop.
And, it will be good to be out of the cities, when the freebies run out. Minorities will go crazy on us, when their freebies run out.
Yep, you would of never made it back in the day. Lay down and die now Beotch. It MUst be your fate. A fighter you ain't.
Poor baby white girl? did not get her way...Waaah!!

Your true colors...

www.HeavyFed.com

#11220 Nov 12, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, do you go to the Mensa group and tell them they're stupid, even though you don't know the answers yourself?
Anyway, I no longer care. Obama's re-election is a game-changer for me.
I'm posting my take on the re-election, in all forums I post to so, here ya go:
With Obama's re-election, I no longer care about history. I no longer care about anyone's heritage, other the
an my own people.
You could have won the struggle against the Tidy-bowl man, I don't care.
Time is short now, none of that matters.
Obama bought those votes, with his damned obama-phone. 47% screwed 100% of America.
Chits going to happen, no matter what. I'm going to do my best to keep my white family racially pure.
I'm selling all I own and moving to the country. I don't want to be near any big cities, when the welfare runs dry.
Whoever has responded to me, take this as your answer:
Obama bought votes with hand-outs. We, every American who works and paid taxes, has paid for his re-election, we have paid for the illegal invasion and the mass legal immigration. We paid for that damned Obama phone. It was all to gain obama votes.
I am mad, as every tax-paying American should be. I went through the mourning process when I heard Obama was re-elected.
First thing I dis was to play American Pie on you tube. This IS the end of America, as we know it.
Bye-bye miss American pie - Don McClean
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
I was shocked, then sad, then hopeless, then angry. I read about prohesies and such. Now, I want revenge.
Every American who pays taxes should be angry about paying for what destroys our country.
So now, I want revenge.
I think the only way we can do that, is by basically, tax=payers going on strike.
(1) Withhold taxes. Find a legal loophole that says we don't have to pay taxes for what the majority does not agree with and, stop paying.
(2) Start demanding your share of the funding. I don't know how many can do this. I am moving to the country, I have an acre of land waiting for me.
We will build a house, stop working and start collecting all of the good government benefits.
If enough of the working, tax-paying Americans start taking those freebies, who will pay for them? Entitlements will have to stop.
And, it will be good to be out of the cities, when the freebies run out. Minorities will go crazy on us, when their freebies run out.
I agree with you 100% on this post, DI... you sound as if you read my link I left for you.

I am so angry with minority America... they voted for what was best for them... and did not vote for what was best for America.

Romney would not have been much better, but at least Romney did not murder American citizens in cold blood.

I was shocked that the first American President to publicly assassinate BROWN American citizens... was re-elected... by BROWN American citizens.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11221 Nov 12, 2012
I simply must have the cold blooded murder of American citizens explained to me. Please tell who were the vics and in exactly what manner did Obama assassinate them? Also did it ever occure to you that everyone who went to the polls probably voted for what they felt was best for them? If not you should think about it. Perhaps you should buy the property adjoining that of Damn invasion. Lets face it since you now agree 100% with her you would make for very good neighbors. But please make sure you get at least 25 or 30 acres so the two of you have plenty to eat. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your new best friend.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11222 Nov 12, 2012
Nijoni please stop calling Di names and referring to her color, I believe you are much better than that. Besides she lost and said she is going away. let her go and forget about her. I for one will not miss her, wish her well in her misery and get on with your life. Have a beautiful, bright, and sun shiney day.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11223 Nov 12, 2012
Texan wrote:
I simply must have the cold blooded murder of American citizens explained to me.
Of course you have not heard, you hang with the Obama crowd--> http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/c...

If that story is not good enough for you, just Google "Obama assassinated American citizens". One of the Americans he killed was only 16 years old.
Texan wrote:
Also did it ever occure to you that everyone who went to the polls probably voted for what they felt was best for them?
That's exactly my point!!!!

The Mexicans voted for immigration reform, the Blacks voted for the color of their skin, the women voted for free health care for their vaginas and to keep the right to kill their unborn children... but NONE of them voted for what was best for their country!!!!!
Texan wrote:
The If not you should think about it. Perhaps you should buy the property adjoining that of Damn invasion. Lets face it since you now agree 100% with her you would make for very good neighbors. But please make sure you get at least 25 or 30 acres so the two of you have plenty to eat. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your new best friend.
I would certainly rather live next-door to someone who would help me defend my land from invaders... than live 10,000 miles from someone who supplements and supports the actions of the invaders!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#11224 Nov 12, 2012
Do you see what Obama's re-election has done????

Obama has pushed the common interests of an anti-racism activist... and a full blown racist together enough to overlook their differences!!!!

THAT is what is happening ALL OVER AMERICA!!!!

The fence sitters are coming down off their fences... those that built fences between people they once saw as enemies are taking down those fences and now calling those people allies!!!!

Obama has divided and united America as it has never been divided and united before!!!

The enemy of my enemy... is my friend!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#11225 Nov 12, 2012
Ignorant Teabagger bigots are a never-ending source of entertainment. I especially enjoy the blubbering peckerwoods who whimper about the black man's boot on their neck keeping them down.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11226 Nov 12, 2012
Texan wrote:
Nijoni please stop calling Di names and referring to her color, I believe you are much better than that. Besides she lost and said she is going away. let her go and forget about her. I for one will not miss her, wish her well in her misery and get on with your life. Have a beautiful, bright, and sun shiney day.
I shove her white Supremacy back at her. That's all.
Don't be so sensitive.
You buy her story?
Shalom

www.HeavyFed.com

#11227 Nov 12, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
Ignorant Teabagger bigots are a never-ending source of entertainment. I especially enjoy the blubbering peckerwoods who whimper about the black man's boot on their neck keeping them down.
Yeah, only yesterday I was fighting for YOUR rights... now I am fighting for my country's very survival!!!!!

Congratufuckinglations!!

www.HeavyFed.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:12AM
Redskins' RG3 limited with sprained shoulder
ESPN10:43 AM
Texans' Quessenberry fiercely battles lymphoma
NBC Sports 1:53 PM
Case Keenum fills in nicely at QB for Texans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys