anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11178 Nov 7, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to have a private conversation with you. Can we make that happen?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11180 Nov 7, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you visit any chat rooms? I can suggest one we meet in and I will know when it's you. But I think I will go to sleep now.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11181 Nov 7, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you visit any chat rooms? I can suggest one we meet in and I will know when it's you. But I think I will go to sleep now.
Check you tomorrow.

I just made a post today about how no one has engaged me in an intelligent debate in quite a while.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-porte-tx/T...

Now I can't say that anymore.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11183 Nov 8, 2012
God gave all of his creations a thing called free will, or the right to choose. I believe he wants us all to follow him, but will not force us. But that is only what I believe. It probably doesn't mean as much as Heavy Feds belief, with his vastly superior intellect and all. Lets face it no one is engageing him in intelligent debate, as it would be a waste of time. Why argue with the most intelligent man on the planet. I do have one question: With that superior brain of yours, why don't you run for president and save the rest of us from our ignorance?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11184 Nov 8, 2012
Texan wrote:
God gave all of his creations a thing called free will, or the right to choose. I believe he wants us all to follow him, but will not force us. But that is only what I believe. It probably doesn't mean as much as Heavy Feds belief, with his vastly superior intellect and all. Lets face it no one is engageing him in intelligent debate, as it would be a waste of time. Why argue with the most intelligent man on the planet. I do have one question: With that superior brain of yours, why don't you run for president and save the rest of us from our ignorance?
good points...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11185 Nov 8, 2012
Thank you.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11186 Nov 8, 2012
Texan wrote:
All in good time... right now I am focused on getting elected Mayor of my hometown.

You should really check that condescending attitude... it does not suit you at all.

So, do you have something you want to discuss... or is this visit just personal and hateful?

Branching out, huh?

Tired of just slinging the extra hate in your life on Damn Invasion?

At least she has an objective.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11187 Nov 8, 2012
As usual you're right again; but what does condescending mean? I don't mean to get personal or be hateful, but then again I'm just not smart enough to discuss things with someone with your superior intellect. And I do not sling hate on D i, merely telling it like it is. Last but not least, with your great wisdom, please explain her objective.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11188 Nov 8, 2012
Texan wrote:
As usual you're right again; but what does condescending mean? I don't mean to get personal or be hateful, but then again I'm just not smart enough to discuss things with someone with your superior intellect. And I do not sling hate on D i, merely telling it like it is. Last but not least, with your great wisdom, please explain her objective.
She is standing up for her heritage... and from the way Obama is acting, pandering to the minorities to get re-elected, he is making her look like she has a point.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11189 Nov 8, 2012
Oh! And all this time I thought she was just a racist bigot and antisimitic liar, who insulted anything that was different than her. Thank you oh wise one.
tesd

Castroville, TX

#11190 Nov 8, 2012
test

www.HeavyFed.com

#11191 Nov 8, 2012
Texan wrote:
Oh! And all this time I thought she was just a racist bigot and antisimitic liar, who insulted anything that was different than her. Thank you oh wise one.
Hate is hate.

I did not say she was right, just that Obama makes her LOOK like she has a point.

You don't HAVE to continue being nasty to me.

You're not going to get anyone to quit being hateful and resentful by being hateful and resentful.

You're not going to get anyone to quit being a racist when they are being a racist themselves... which is exactly what Obama did by pandering to Latino voters to get re-elected.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11192 Nov 8, 2012
You're not going to get anyone to quit being a racist when YOU are being a racist YOURSELF ... which is exactly what Obama did by pandering to Latino voters to get re-elected.

(Celebrating the Tree of Life again, as usual when I am online!)
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11193 Nov 8, 2012
Damn! The worlds smartest man is finaly wrong. I AM NOT RACIST. I will not attempt to prove it to you ie.( give examples that show my tolerances) as that would be a waste of time, and a common habit of a racist. Let it surfice to say the smartest man on the planet finaly got one WRONG! So now you can use your superior mind to prove me a racist. It has also been apparent to my less than perfect mind that ALL POLITITIONS pander to someone in order to get elected. But please educate me further oh wise one.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11194 Nov 8, 2012
Texan wrote:
Damn! The worlds smartest man is finaly wrong. I AM NOT RACIST. I will not attempt to prove it to you ie.( give examples that show my tolerances) as that would be a waste of time, and a common habit of a racist. Let it surfice to say the smartest man on the planet finaly got one WRONG! So now you can use your superior mind to prove me a racist. It has also been apparent to my less than perfect mind that ALL POLITITIONS pander to someone in order to get elected. But please educate me further oh wise one.
LOL

Ok, numbnuts.

I don't think you're a racist... but you've got the negativity of a racist.

I did not mean YOU as in YOU... I meant YOU as in Obama, thought I clarified that.

But... I can see how you misunderstood, I guess... after I came back with my corrections and made the words I corrected larger.

Jezze... grow a brain please... and try to be nice.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11195 Nov 8, 2012
What I was trying to say with all of that... is, if we are going to fight racism in America... and try to bring us all together, we can't have the President pandering to Latinos to get re-elected and then rewarding them with Immigration Reform like they are asking in return for their votes... otherwise people like Damn Invasion will see that... and they will be solidified in their belief that they are losing America to the Mexicans... and she does LOOK like she has a point.

I'm just saying.

Obama has set us back to the dark ages as far as race relations go.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11196 Nov 8, 2012
You means you. Obama means Obama. The two are not the same, lets face it, the letter o is the only thing the two words have in common, and I know you are smart enough to know that. You sir have resorted to calling me names, something your superior brain should not have to resort to, and something I have not done to you. And while I am by no means as smart as you I do have a brain, and I am being nice. Damn invasion will see what it wants to see no matter what anyone says or dose, and nothing will change that. And oh wise one correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it Reagan who gave the millions of illegals here amnisty when he was in the White House? You see I don't mind calling someone to task for wrong doing, but keep the playing field even. You know the same rules for everyone.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11197 Nov 8, 2012
Texan wrote:
You means you. Obama means Obama. The two are not the same, lets face it, the letter o is the only thing the two words have in common, and I know you are smart enough to know that. You sir have resorted to calling me names, something your superior brain should not have to resort to, and something I have not done to you. And while I am by no means as smart as you I do have a brain, and I am being nice. Damn invasion will see what it wants to see no matter what anyone says or dose, and nothing will change that. And oh wise one correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it Reagan who gave the millions of illegals here amnisty when he was in the White House? You see I don't mind calling someone to task for wrong doing, but keep the playing field even. You know the same rules for everyone.
If you're looking for someone to trade insults with... you should go back to grade school where there is less competition.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11198 Nov 8, 2012
I'm not insulting you, I have admitted you have superior intellect, and have done wonderful things that I can't even imagine. I have sought enlightenment from you vast store of knowledge. Oh well just no pleasing somepeople.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11199 Nov 8, 2012
You know Heavy Fed my head hurts from attempting to figure you out, so I'm going to take a three day weekend. Get back to you Monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Freddy Flatus 742
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 29 Gasman 543
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:46PM
Arian Foster Injury Update and Fantasy Football Impact
Bleacher Report 3:48 PM
Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis
Bleacher Report 3:53 PM
'Good Andy' Beats Texans, Don't Count on Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants: Live New York Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 4:36 PM
When Will Jadeveon Clowney Break Out of His Rookie Slump?