Comments
10,321 - 10,340 of 17,901 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11136 Nov 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point, if God created everything... then God is both good and bad, in fact... evil must be a necessary force in the universe, otherwise God would never have created it.
Something that is necessary... is good.
So, evil... a creation of God is a tool created by God with a positive outcome in mind.
In other words, the end justifies the means as far as God is concerned.
God good, God bad... God everything.
By the way, did you read my previous reply to this statement? It's on a different page.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11137 Nov 6, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that by definition (Biblically?), evil is anything separate from God. God created Hell and Hell is separation from God, so you're saying that God is Hell? But of course he knew that Satan would turn evil, that's my understanding.
Here it was.
taco

Dallas, TX

#11138 Nov 6, 2012
i vote for hot sauce.
TheRealTruth

Arvada, CO

#11139 Nov 7, 2012
Bb
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11140 Nov 7, 2012
Heavy Fed I do hate lies, racism, antisimitism, and ignorance, and if you call the repudiation of those things rants, so be it. I never refer to race, nor do I insult other peoples ancestery. No sir, I am in no way like Damn invasion. If I were I would be insulting you and calling you names and defiling your heritage. Pot meeting kettle; I think not.
tesd

Castroville, TX

#11141 Nov 7, 2012
test

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11142 Nov 7, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
are you suggesting always that because Nijoni is of her race, she cannot be one of the chosen? I have heard you say that "black" people are prone to murder...
Since I am not black, it is her excuse to minimize and sub humanize others. She has no true reasons, only her Imperialism.
She actually thinks calling others black is ok to justify her hate. She twists all History against the True, Original AMericans, of which I am, in her WHite Imperialistic Supremacy.
SHe embraces and justifies the genocides done by hers.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11143 Nov 7, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a jealous little Mary.
No one but you understands your baby talk.

FrEak!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11144 Nov 7, 2012
Nijoni, don't let her continue to get to you, just sit back and enjoy the fact that we have a black president, a new (first hispanic) senator from Texas, and our relations with Isreal (the jews) are in excellent shape. That will totally fry her feeble little brain; she'll go nuttier than she already is. Coooooooool!
tommy

Del Rio, TX

#11145 Nov 7, 2012
obama

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11146 Nov 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
Nijoni, don't let her continue to get to you, just sit back and enjoy the fact that we have a black president, a new (first hispanic) senator from Texas, and our relations with Isreal (the jews) are in excellent shape. That will totally fry her feeble little brain; she'll go nuttier than she already is. Coooooooool!
:)

I am laughing...I hope for the best for America..which is NOt her agenda.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11147 Nov 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
Heavy Fed I do hate lies, racism, antisimitism, and ignorance, and if you call the repudiation of those things rants, so be it. I never refer to race, nor do I insult other peoples ancestery. No sir, I am in no way like Damn invasion. If I were I would be insulting you and calling you names and defiling your heritage. Pot meeting kettle; I think not.
If you fight hate, anger or violence... with more hate, anger or violence... how are you any better than the people you are fighting?

I learned that lesson years ago.

Hate+Hate=Hate

Ignorance x Fear = Hate

Don't be ignorant... don't be afraid... you won't hate anyone or anything.

Learn to love and accept... anything you accept... you have a chance to change, if you reject something... you leave it to itself to change.

Things don't change when they are isolated.

For something to change... it must come into contact with something different from what it is.

Fight hate, anger and violence... with love, acceptance and open arms.

We are all the same, whether we want to admit it or not.

I am you... you are me... together we are one.

Under a high powered microscope... we all appear as individuals... really we are just smaller cells within a larger body.

It's total ignorance for any of us to be fighting each other... total ignorance for our Government to be dropping bombs.

It's total ignorance that the world squanders so much of our resources and gifts on military defense and offence.

There is plenty for all... we just need to quit fighting over it.

The fighting stops with each and every one of us... we've just got to make that personal decision... to quit fighting with each other.

Stop the ignorance, stop the hate, stop the violence... start loving.

www.HeavyFed.com
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11149 Nov 7, 2012
You must be in your sixties or seventies, an old hippie. Make love not war. It doesn't work, if you don't stand up against evil, evil wins. The song says you've got to stand for sojmething or you'll fall for anything. Also I never said I was better than anyone. I am just a man, my beliefs are my own. So love the liar, racist, antisimitic, or any other evil person you want to love. I'll live my life with little or no regard to what you think.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11150 Nov 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
You must be in your sixties or seventies, an old hippie. Make love not war. It doesn't work, if you don't stand up against evil, evil wins. The song says you've got to stand for sojmething or you'll fall for anything. Also I never said I was better than anyone. I am just a man, my beliefs are my own. So love the liar, racist, antisimitic, or any other evil person you want to love. I'll live my life with little or no regard to what you think.
I am 43.

I have been more places, met more people, shared more meals with more different families all over the world, lived in the worst slums and the most opulent, in the coldest and hottest of places, worked in the hardest of professions, packed to the lowest and some of the highest places on Earth.

I have lived more extremes that anyone else you know... I've been there... done that.

Anything I talk about... I speak from life experience.

If you're happy with the status-quo... continue as you are.

If you want to change the world... you've got to start with yourself.
Sea

Baird, TX

#11151 Nov 7, 2012
?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11152 Nov 7, 2012
I know you blow your own horn about as much as anyone I've ever heard. Damn I'm sure impressed, better start living up to your standards or be doomed to my mere mortal existance.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11153 Nov 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
I know you blow your own horn about as much as anyone I've ever heard. Damn I'm sure impressed, better start living up to your standards or be doomed to my mere mortal existance.
See, there you go... I give you truth and honesty... and you take it negative.

You're just as much in the wrong as the people you oppozse.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11154 Nov 7, 2012
No "z" in oppose.
Watchful Eye

Humble, TX

#11155 Nov 7, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 43.
I have been more places, met more people, shared more meals with more different families all over the world, lived in the worst slums and the most opulent, in the coldest and hottest of places, worked in the hardest of professions, packed to the lowest and some of the highest places on Earth.
I have lived more extremes that anyone else you know... I've been there... done that.
Anything I talk about... I speak from life experience.
If you're happy with the status-quo... continue as you are.
If you want to change the world... you've got to start with yourself.
Did you include world class dumbass in your resume?

www.HeavyFed.com

#11156 Nov 7, 2012
Watchful Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you include world class dumbass in your resume?
Yeah... you're real intelligent.

I am out in the world trying to make it a better place for you and your family... and all you want to do is throw rocks at me anonymously from your darkened closet.

Typical.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 13 min Responsibility 22,326
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 526
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sat That Fart Guy 770
Jerry Richardson Sat CounselorJoe 2
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search