Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11109 Nov 5, 2012
Damn invasion you are a liar. You are a racist liar, an antisimitic liar, abigoted liiar, an a generaly uninformed ignorant liar. Damn invasion YOU ARE A LIAR!
tesd

Castroville, TX

#11110 Nov 5, 2012
test
yes

Uvalde, TX

#11111 Nov 5, 2012
!! Yes !!
tesd

Castroville, TX

#11112 Nov 5, 2012
test
Annuit Coeptis

Deer Park, TX

#11113 Nov 5, 2012
I would support the San Antonio mayor for governor in 2014. I like that kid.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11121 Nov 6, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't find God in the church or the bible, where do you find him? How can you believe there is God without guidance?
Is it what your elders taught you or, is it basically the 10 commandments?
I find God in everything and everyone around me.

Nothing and no one is beyond redemption... because everything and everyone is of God... it's all good, even the bad.

Where would we be without the bad things in life?

Stressors are necessary for strong growth, a tree without a breeze to sway it will surely fall the first storm.

We need bad and evil things in life... they are necessary for spiritual growth.

We were meant to be tempted, to fall... to fail... to get back up and be tempted again... and to fall again.

We are tempted by evil every single day... and every single day, most of us fall prey.

Some of us though learn to recognize the temptations of evil... and resist... evil temps those people more and more, upping the ante each time in a different way.

I am one of those people, not a single day goes by without evil tempting me... but I know it is just the wind and the fertilizer of God.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11122 Nov 6, 2012
Jealous of you? There is absolutly no reason to be jealous of a racist, antisimitic, hypocritical liar such as you Damn invasion. You are so filled with hate that it eats you up. You preach a doctrine of hate, and now you wish to use God to your advantage. You lie to me, you lie to others, and now you lie to yourself and God. you must be one of the fallen ones who has become one of satans demons, just another liar serving satan.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11123 Nov 6, 2012
Texan wrote:
Jealous of you? There is absolutly no reason to be jealous of a racist, antisimitic, hypocritical liar such as you Damn invasion. You are so filled with hate that it eats you up. You preach a doctrine of hate, and now you wish to use God to your advantage. You lie to me, you lie to others, and now you lie to yourself and God. you must be one of the fallen ones who has become one of satans demons, just another liar serving satan.
Now the truth comes out! You see it for what it is!
Very Freaky doctrine of Lucifer DI spews.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11124 Nov 6, 2012
I always have, and it's doctrine isn't freaky, it is evil and extremely sinnful. How ever it will never own up to it, look for more lies and even more fanaticle rants and raves. Damn invasion you are the absolute worst form of liar there is.
clorox

Dallas, TX

#11125 Nov 6, 2012
where does the 6000 years come from? been a Bible reader and student for over 50 years and that is the first i have ever heard of a devil's timeline.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11126 Nov 6, 2012
Just a piece of advise clorox, don't even try to figure that ignorant liar. It is a complete waste of time. All you will ever get from Di. is irrational, hate filled rants; none of which make any sense to a rational and sane person. And yes Di. I called you a liar again.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11127 Nov 6, 2012
Texan wrote:
Just a piece of advise clorox, don't even try to figure that ignorant liar. It is a complete waste of time. All you will ever get from Di. is irrational, hate filled rants; none of which make any sense to a rational and sane person. And yes Di. I called you a liar again.
Pot, meet Kettle.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11128 Nov 6, 2012
Well Heavy Fed, this time you are wrong, totaly wrong. I do not lie, I do not hate because of race, creed or color, and I am far from ignorant and capable of rational discussion. So unless you are comparing me to someone other than Damn invasion you can't get mucjh farther from correct.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11129 Nov 6, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional. I know I'm not ready and, not perfect.
However, I know that I CAN be and, you never will hold a similar reservation, except within your own tribe.
You're used to heat,... right?
are you suggesting always that because Nijoni is of her race, she cannot be one of the chosen? I have heard you say that "black" people are prone to murder...
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11130 Nov 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing and no one is beyond redemption... because everything and everyone is of God... it's all good, even the bad.
Stressors are necessary for strong growth, a tree without a breeze to sway it will surely fall the first storm.
We were meant to be tempted, to fall... to fail... to get back up and be tempted again... and to fall again.
We are tempted by evil every single day... and every single day, most of us fall prey.
Some of us though learn to recognize the temptations of evil... and resist... evil temps those people more and more, upping the ante each time in a different way.
I am one of those people, not a single day goes by without evil tempting me... but I know it is just the wind and the fertilizer of God.
One of my favorite authors says that it's better to seek God's healing than to try to deal with a recurring pattern of temptation and sin on your own. But he was partly talking about addictions.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11131 Nov 6, 2012
Texan wrote:
Well Heavy Fed, this time you are wrong, totaly wrong. I do not lie, I do not hate because of race, creed or color, and I am far from ignorant and capable of rational discussion. So unless you are comparing me to someone other than Damn invasion you can't get mucjh farther from correct.
I was referring to the hate filled rants part of your post.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11132 Nov 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of "evil" are we dealing with here? That author I mentioned, he wrote a book about finding the deepest desires of the soul, and how if you know them, certain kinds of evil will not be appealing. You won't be tempted by certain kinds of things if you know what is really causing you to think that you want them.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11133 Nov 6, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of "evil" are we dealing with here? That author I mentioned, he wrote a book about finding the deepest desires of the soul, and how if you know them, certain kinds of evil will not be appealing. You won't be tempted by certain kinds of things if you know what is really causing you to think that you want them.
What I am saying it, the more you resist temptation... the more evil tempts you, the more it desires you.

Jesus resisted temptation... until Satan himself came to tempt him.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11134 Nov 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am saying it, the more you resist temptation... the more evil tempts you, the more it desires you.
Jesus resisted temptation... until Satan himself came to tempt him.
Oh man, I know that Christians get "harassed" by demons plenty. A friend told me something like that it's because Satan wants to keep people from getting close to God. But I disagree with part of the way your statement can be taken. I read an account of someone who was dealing with demons and when she resisted them, they did indeed try to tempt her more, but she was ultimately able to make them go away. The Bible says that demons will try to see if they can return to someone they used to harm and bring others with them, and in this case, on one occasion, she was able to send a spirit away instantly when it returned.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11135 Nov 6, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man, I know that Christians get "harassed" by demons plenty. A friend told me something like that it's because Satan wants to keep people from getting close to God. But I disagree with part of the way your statement can be taken. I read an account of someone who was dealing with demons and when she resisted them, they did indeed try to tempt her more, but she was ultimately able to make them go away. The Bible says that demons will try to see if they can return to someone they used to harm and bring others with them, and in this case, on one occasion, she was able to send a spirit away instantly when it returned.
You missed the point, if God created everything... then God is both good and bad, in fact... evil must be a necessary force in the universe, otherwise God would never have created it.

Something that is necessary... is good.

So, evil... a creation of God is a tool created by God with a positive outcome in mind.

In other words, the end justifies the means as far as God is concerned.

God good, God bad... God everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 562
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 22,493
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 12 hr That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE