Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11075 Nov 1, 2012
Hey, rpc I had this great idea; if you have any man parts just go suck them a quit wasting our time.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11079 Nov 1, 2012
RealLifeEasyA wrote:
<quoted text>
This person may just be trying to change the subject because this thread has gone far off topic for a very long time.
Whatever ANYONE posts here HAS to be more interesting and more relavent than the original topic.

Even this lame a$$ reply.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#11080 Nov 1, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever ANYONE posts here HAS to be more interesting and more relavent than the original topic.
hm? my lame ass reply, or the person talking about whatever scandal?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11081 Nov 1, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
oh man, this forum is painfully stressful
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#11082 Nov 1, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
more relevant to what?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11083 Nov 1, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you could see my face right now, because I'm asking this not knowing how it sounds, but do I make you mad?

www.HeavyFed.com

#11084 Nov 1, 2012
RealLifeEasyA wrote:
<quoted text>
hm? my lame ass reply, or the person talking about whatever scandal?
LOL

No, I meant THIS as in MY post.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11085 Nov 1, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you could see my face right now, because I'm asking this not knowing how it sounds, but do I make you mad?
How could YOU possibly make me mad?

If I let an anonymous person on the Internet make me mad... I sure would not be much of a person.
trin

Dallas, TX

#11086 Nov 2, 2012
wat me?

www.HeavyFed.com

#11097 Nov 4, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
John 16 Jesus says it is a sin, not to believe in him.
Of course it says that.

The people who edited and compiled the Bible were not stupid... they knew what they were doing.

They created an instrument with which they could harness the power of man.

What kind of God would condemn you because he failed to reveal his presence to you?

If God does not call to you... he will not condemn you for not believing in him.

However... if he calls to you and you do not answer, watch out.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11098 Nov 4, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed, what the heck are you doing in south LA? I went there in 1979, it scared hell outta me.
I figured... if the world was going to end and the race war was going to begin... I want to be where all the action is going to be!!!!

LOL

www.HeavyFed.com

#11099 Nov 4, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why you are against Christianity, now. You associate Christianity with Catholicism, a false religion.
Catholics think they can do whatever they want, say some Hail Mary's and, all is forgiven. I disagree with that, completely.
I don't go to church because, I think they mostly all, teach false teachings/religion. I choose to find God in the bible.
Rather than banish God completely, shouldn't you refine your search?
LOL

I do not banish God at all!!!

I BELIVE in God!!

Christians... do not.

They believe they believe in God... but that is a false God built by unscrupulous "holy men".

There is only one God... and it is not the God of the Bible.

If you put your faith in a book written by man... you're making a mistake!!!

Put your faith ONLY in God!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#11100 Nov 4, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
No. God was the source of good that told Eve not to partake of the apple, lest she know the wickedness of knowledge.
The serpent, the devil, the mark of Cain, is the evil that seduced Eve away from the goodness of God.
So, the wrongs today, are truly deserving of the term "the DEvil made me do it."
But see... according to YOUR beliefs... God created everyone... and knew everything they were going to do before they did it.

So... would not it be logical that this all knowing all seeing God KNEW what Satan was going to do when he created him????

If Satan is the source of all Evil... and God created Satan... there is only one logical conclusion.

God is both good and Evil.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11102 Nov 4, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like you. You're a nasty witch with no God-given conscience or moral code and, I'm bored with you. I'm more Christian than you. I could be unlearned about a couple of points but, I know you are not of my tribe and, you are not of the seed of Abraham. You are not my brother.
Those couple of points are detrimental to your "ever lasting" life. You have no ticket to God with Your hearts condition. I don't like you and would be truly concerned, considering your insanity, if you liked Anyone other than another Idiot Supremacist WHite Moron like yourself. WHite is not even a race, but in your extreme igonorance for all things of Lucifer, you bite the bait.
You choose your fate. You lie in your bed like the dog Beotch you be.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11103 Nov 4, 2012
Nope, nothing has changed on this thread.
whatever

United States

#11104 Nov 4, 2012
Perry
touchdown

United States

#11105 Nov 4, 2012
Bill white
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11106 Nov 4, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
But see... according to YOUR beliefs... God created everyone... and knew everything they were going to do before they did it.
So... would not it be logical that this all knowing all seeing God KNEW what Satan was going to do when he created him????
If Satan is the source of all Evil... and God created Satan... there is only one logical conclusion.
God is both good and Evil.
I think that by definition (Biblically?), evil is anything separate from God. God created Hell and Hell is separation from God, so you're saying that God is Hell? But of course he knew that Satan would turn evil, that's my understanding.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11107 Nov 4, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
Nope, nothing has changed on this thread.
This makes me laugh.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11108 Nov 4, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it says that.
The people who edited and compiled the Bible were not stupid... they knew what they were doing.
They created an instrument with which they could harness the power of man.
What kind of God would condemn you because he failed to reveal his presence to you?
If God does not call to you... he will not condemn you for not believing in him.
However... if he calls to you and you do not answer, watch out.
Yeah, I think the only person he doesn't "call to" is a rock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:56 am PST

NFL11:56AM