Irving, TX

#11055 Oct 30, 2012
i only ate it.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11056 Oct 30, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
My people are ALL people... I claim no race nor religion as my own.
As far as I am concerned, most religions are full of shit, Christian, Judaism, Baptist, Catholics, all screwed... the Muslims and the Buddhists are closer to what was intended, Buddhists more so than anyone.
God is everywhere, God is everything... you and I and everyone and everything you see are OF God... and we should be treating each other and everything else with the respect that entails.
Heavy Fed
Fedist Monk
www.HeavyFed.com
hey, Fed. Here's an interesting site.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11057 Oct 30, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I am concerned, most religions are full of shit, Christian, Judaism, Baptist, Catholics, all screwed... the Muslims and the Buddhists are closer to what was intended, Buddhists more so than anyone.
God is everywhere, God is everything... you and I and everyone and everything you see are OF God... and we should be treating each other and everything else with the respect that entails.
Heavy Fed
Fedist Monk
www.HeavyFed.com
Man, Christians can be some of the meanest people in the world. Someone close to me once accused me of saying something I didn't just so that person could look like they won an argument. And they like to exclude "bad" people. It's not the religion, it's the people that's the problem.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11058 Oct 30, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I say is credible and I almost always speak from personal experience.
I tried to "kill myself" for years... put myself in the worst of possible conditions over and over again... just on the chance that I might not survive.
It was almost always a do or die situation... no lifelines, no back-ups.
I survived deserts, jungles, mountains, forests, seas, barrios, slums, gangs, drug smuggling operations, hate groups, bullets and blades... and I've learned a thing or two in the process.
Once I thought I was invincible... now I think maybe I was just really really really really really lucky.
If I say something... I've usually put some thought into it... and it means something.
I'm not here to be endlessly one-uping you.
If I don't think there is any hope for you... I won't waste my time.
www.HeavyFed.com
Is it because you were suicidal, or because you wanted to prove yourself?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11059 Oct 30, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy Fed
Fedist Monk
www.HeavyFed.com
What things about Christianity are full of shit?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11060 Oct 30, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy Fed
Fedist Monk
www.HeavyFed.com
oops, I didn't post the site. http://www.jeffersonscott.com/nonfiction/ufos...

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11061 Oct 30, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, Christians can be some of the meanest people in the world. Someone close to me once accused me of saying something I didn't just so that person could look like they won an argument. And they like to exclude "bad" people. It's not the religion, it's the people that's the problem.
It's sad.

Where I am living now... there are like three churches every block... no exaggeration... some blocks more.

Every one of them have their own little twist... and every one of them only have a few people each.

All I see are a bunch of people dividing themselves from each other... and that's not what god intended at all.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11062 Oct 30, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it because you were suicidal, or because you wanted to prove yourself?
God said I would not die until he was ready... I was just checking in with him as often as I could.

I am living in South Central Los Angeles now... the people here stare at me as if I am some alien.

Just a big back country white guy chillin with da homies!!!

I have a habit of tempting fate.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11063 Oct 30, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What things about Christianity are full of shit?
I don't like the forgiveness for the asking BS.

It gives people an out to go around behaving like a$$holes and destroying God's gifts to man... then think if they go to church on Sunday it's all good.

In this life you either walk towards the light... or you walk towards the darkness... there is no in between.

If you walk towards the light... you live God in everything you do.

If you don't live God in everything you do... you walk towards the dark.

We were put here on this Earth to be caretakers... so far we've just taken anything we cared.

It's time to start giving back... and live to repair and restore.

Not to live for what you can buy at the store.

www.HeavyFed.com
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11064 Oct 30, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
God said I would not die until he was ready... I was just checking in with him as often as I could.
I am living in South Central Los Angeles now... the people here stare at me as if I am some alien.
Just a big back country white guy chillin with da homies!!!
I have a habit of tempting fate.
who is your God?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11065 Oct 30, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like the forgiveness for the asking BS.
It gives people an out to go around behaving like a$$holes and destroying God's gifts to man... then think if they go to church on Sunday it's all good.
In this life you either walk towards the light... or you walk towards the darkness... there is no in between.
If you walk towards the light... you live God in everything you do.
If you don't live God in everything you do... you walk towards the dark.
We were put here on this Earth to be caretakers... so far we've just taken anything we cared.
It's time to start giving back... and live to repair and restore.
Not to live for what you can buy at the store.
www.HeavyFed.com
a Christian is supposed to seek relationship with God to improve oneself as a whole. They are not supposed to go around not caring how they act. They are supposed to go to God to give them what they need to be wonderful people, since we can not do it ourselves. He is the source of all good.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11066 Oct 31, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
who is your God?
My God is nature... my religion is the preservation of it.

Do you think the cells in our bodies have developed different religions to divide themselves from each other?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11067 Oct 31, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
My God is nature... my religion is the preservation of it.
Do you think the cells in our bodies have developed different religions to divide themselves from each other?
What do you mean by this question?

www.HeavyFed.com

#11068 Oct 31, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by this question?
I mean... we are all here together... we should all work together towards the common good.

The common good should be preservation of that which keeps us alive.

Do you think our red blood cells and our white blood cells argue with each other over who is superior?

www.HeavyFed.com

#11069 Oct 31, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the source of all good.
If God is everywhere... and God is everything and God knows what everything is going to do before he creates it... then God is not only the source of all good... but also the source of all bad.

anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11070 Oct 31, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If God is everywhere... and God is everything and God knows what everything is going to do before he creates it... then God is not only the source of all good... but also the source of all bad.
oh boy. I think I heard a quote from Einstein where he said that evil is the absence of God from man's heart, like darkness is the absence of light. I think that if he did not let people choose evil, then the good that people choose would not be legitimate because it would be forced, but that's just a thought.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11071 Oct 31, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean... we are all here together... we should all work together towards the common good.
The common good should be preservation of that which keeps us alive.
Do you think our red blood cells and our white blood cells argue with each other over who is superior?
I figured you meant something similar. But when did we start talking about who's superior? I know that people on this forum have been talking about it though on this thread. If you mean because of the different groups of churches, I think they split up out of fear that the others are leading them astray in ways of thinking and doing things that are not right.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11072 Oct 31, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant was, he IS all that is good. At least, I think I know what I'm talking about. I meant that Christians are supposed to seek his guidance. They're not supposed to just go do bad things because they think everything will be fine no matter what their actions are. But they're not just supposed to go to him when they do something wrong, they're supposed to go to him as a necessity, because he is the only one who can give us the ability to be "good." I think everybody is missing some quality of goodness which they need God's help with. There is theory about temperaments and whatever too and the different temperaments need different kinds of help from God.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11073 Oct 31, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If we try to do the right thing on our own, collectively, as a species (I guess I will put it that way), then we will do it wrong. God sees everything and he knows things that we don't. That's part of what I probably meant.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#11074 Oct 31, 2012
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:34 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:34PM