Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Lone Star Forum

Comments (Page 513)

Showing posts 10,241 - 10,260 of16,036
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
if another anonymous comes on here and it doesn't sound like me, it's probably not. But I will most likely still get on the forum
Anonymous... defending his/her identity?

What ever will this world come to?
Ohwow

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

:o
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

test

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, wanna- be-Texan, how, exactly, am I racist? I haven't called for harm of any kind to those who are non-white, just called for their removal from white areas.
I do this, to preserve the white race. Isn't it more racist to deny racial preservation, than it is to deny racial destruction?
Such a Hypocrite. Yours killed how many for whites? Those days are OVER!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
What an upstanding low-life white-hating rival you are, so un-graciously negating a sincere apology.
That's cool ... I was mature enough and moral enough to apologize for what made me feel ashamed, after I said it. But then, that's one of the character blessings that only whites feel - a conscience. God made us that way, unlike your daddy Cain.
As proof, I bet you don't even feel bad about throwing my apology back at me?
More of your Lies to justify your hate, Witch on a Stick!
abc

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

That's funny
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

I am not a wanna be anything, I am what I am. Everything you post proves you to be a deranged racist,and if you can't see that then not only are you racist, you've got to be the single most ignorant creature on this entire planet. Go find on place where I have slamed the white race, just one; you can't do it because it hasn't happened not ever. So not only are you a deranged, ignorant racist you're a liar as well. Also while you do on occasion pi$$ me off, mostly I pity your parents, to realize they brought something like you into this world must be truely saddening and tragic.
Mamma Mia

Salem, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Texan wrote:
kind of coming out of left field aren't you? where is Rice elementry, and if she is trafficking children for pedofiles and you can prove it you should turn her in. report her to the authorities or you are just as guilty as she is.
Sorry to say, but I think this is nothing more than a slanderous, vicious grandmother who is not allowed to see her grandchildren for whatever reasons (but I can imagine). She has supposedly written some kind of book...but what I don't understand is why her son isn't more vocal in all this....he leaves it to her and man, is she vile.....I wouldn't let my kids see her either if she behaved like that, which, I have a feeling, might be quite often. Just don't pay any attention to her. Some day her son will learn that there are options available to him if these allegations are true and documented. Until then, just consider her a daft, angry old woman.
guh

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

me
Dherny

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Dumb-ass half-witted Perry. Why R U so proud of this bigot?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed, I find a small but, certain amount of credibility in what you say.
Everything I say is credible and I almost always speak from personal experience.

I tried to "kill myself" for years... put myself in the worst of possible conditions over and over again... just on the chance that I might not survive.

It was almost always a do or die situation... no lifelines, no back-ups.

I survived deserts, jungles, mountains, forests, seas, barrios, slums, gangs, drug smuggling operations, hate groups, bullets and blades... and I've learned a thing or two in the process.

Once I thought I was invincible... now I think maybe I was just really really really really really lucky.

If I say something... I've usually put some thought into it... and it means something.

I'm not here to be endlessly one-uping you.

If I don't think there is any hope for you... I won't waste my time.

www.HeavyFed.com
turner

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

lol
ted

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

wat
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Racist, antisimitic, and totaly ignorant! Wow Damn invasion, you hit the trifecta. Now you lie not only to us, you lie to God. Bad bad idea.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, I question your interpretation of Jewish rights and beliefs. I ask why Jews adopt your attitude, knowing that Jews are NOT the chosen of God.
I ask why Jews are stealing blessings from the children of Israel.
Rather than answer, you call me a waste of time? Why are those questions a waste of time?
Look, I already know fake Jews are liars so, why are you trying to shield me from the knowledge? Fess up, little man.
Admit your faults and the schemes of your people.
If nothing else, why do youJews want whites to racially mix, if Jews themselves, forbid it in their own people?
Don't be two-faced. Your people are destined to fail so, why drag us with you? You cannot take God's favor, by lies.
Your Religion is akin to the KKKlan. No Scripture will back your blasphemies. You will have a lot of splaining to do there Lucy.
You Need to meet Messiah, instead of your brainwashed Rasicm. It makes you only weaker, if imaginable. Y'shua came as a Jew. One of the CHosen. His words to you as of now, would be akin to "go away, I knew you not". Is your Hate really worth your eternity? Your eternal soul? To hate as you do, one must first hate themselves. One Miserable Witch on a Stick you are!
diamonds

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

No
On Govern we

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, I question your interpretation of Jewish rights and beliefs. I ask why Jews adopt your attitude, knowing that Jews are NOT the chosen of God.
I ask why Jews are stealing blessings from the children of Israel.
Rather than answer, you call me a waste of time? Why are those questions a waste of time?
Look, I already know fake Jews are liars so, why are you trying to shield me from the knowledge? Fess up, little man.
Admit your faults and the schemes of your people.
If nothing else, why do youJews want whites to racially mix, if Jews themselves, forbid it in their own people?
Don't be two-faced. Your people are destined to fail so, why drag us with you? You cannot take God's favor, by lies.
My people are ALL people... I claim no race nor religion as my own.

As far as I am concerned, most religions are full of shit, Christian, Judaism, Baptist, Catholics, all screwed... the Muslims and the Buddhists are closer to what was intended, Buddhists more so than anyone.

God is everywhere, God is everything... you and I and everyone and everything you see are OF God... and we should be treating each other and everything else with the respect that entails.

Heavy Fed
Fedist Monk

www.HeavyFed.com
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Wasting you time on Damn invasion, it is beyond the help of all but God. Get ready for another of its rants; you know blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah. And that makes as much sense as anything else it says.
rabid pole cats

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Wasting you time on Damn invasion, it is beyond the help of all but God. Get ready for another of its rants; you know blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah. And that makes as much sense as anything else it says.
I honestly don't think this topic could go any more <<<OFF TOPIC>>> so you may as well start talking about Justin Beiber or some other teen hearthrobs in it and at least get some hot females posting in here, so "Texan" will finally get a clue he's not wanted here and just shut up for a while and look for some other much more current political topic to spend literally YEARS trolling away in.

It's UNBELIEVABLE he is still fishing for new suckers to take his putrid bait and keeps trolling away in here...but it's TRUE.
rabid pole cats

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Nobody can out rant you, "Texan". Seriously, you win by a LONG shot and stuff, so you can stop camping out in old political topics for literally YEARS and dragging them <<<OFF TOPIC>>> over and over and over again, OK?

Seriously, dude, nobody in their right mind would just keep beating a dead political topic repeatedly until it disappears completely into the ground.

In case you didn't notice, we have a NEW ELECTION coming up, imagine that, and MANY NEW POLITICAL TOPICS all over the place dearly need your undivided attention for YEARS AND YEARS like this one, OK?

These completely <<<OFF TOPIC>>> political topics are what happens when TOPIX refuses to properly moderate their website and locks down these MASSIVELY OFF TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATES.

If you all just stop feeding the simple minded trolls, they will finally go away and find other topics to troll away in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,241 - 10,260 of16,036
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Morris County was issued at April 18 at 7:54PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE