anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11000 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I have enjoyed our chat, actually. You have been open-minded to different perspectives and I appreciate that. You have really, been one of the few people here that I can openly discuss sensitive issues with. Please come here more often.
if another anonymous comes on here and it doesn't sound like me, it's probably not. But I will most likely still get on the forum
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11001 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine, too.'Night!
M-hm.'Night.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11002 Oct 17, 2012
Say dumba$$, they sentenced that black guy to death, not severe enough for you is it? And now you are making your implyed threats. Could get your stupid self killed, and it would now be called self defence. You are nothing but an ignorant, racist piece of s--t. Personaly they can't put the needle in that guys arm fast enough, and it doesn't make me a damn bit if difference what color he is.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11003 Oct 17, 2012
You are not speaking for anyone but yourself and the white supremist, you are not a Christian, hell you wouldn't even make a good muslim, oh wait maybe your Jewish hating a$$ would be a perfect muslim, too bad we can't send you to Iran or Syria. Bet your dumba$$ wouldn't last very long over there.
Sweet

Houston, TX

#11004 Oct 17, 2012
I think Obama won

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11005 Oct 17, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Nijoni! I wanted these people to find out what that particular page, on the site, is about, for themselves. I did not want them to have a negative thought about it if you already give them a clue. By the way, what does your pretty name mean? Will you reply to my nicest posts instead of only the ones that upset you?
And the ones that will look, will look anyway. It has truth on it.I do not think I gave it away, and if they are so prejudiced against me as to not look ? then that is thier weakness.
I won't make the meaning of my name public, and the translation to English loses some meaning. Thx for the compliments on it, it shows you to have kindness.

It is to a degree upsetting to have ones words misconstrued. I never get it when People say the Truth is Hate. Perhaps not laying it our to be palatable is only due to the anger behind reading the LIes? I have been on this Planet long enough to have lived the truth. ANd it is not what White Propagandized History says. If one can not find Righteous Indignation has one resigned themselves to accept any evil? Just curious how your mind reasons.
Anger in itself is not wrong, it is how one handles emotions that make their ACTIONS right or wrong. We can only control our actions, not what our feelings are doing all the time. I think this is what makes me feel queasy in this society. Feeling this and that trumps the actions of this and that. Often actions can control feelings, and personally, I don't think our emotions should reign. Common sense, morality,work ethics, etc are what shoud be reigning in our lives. Having a sense of value doesn't hurt either. In the truest sense of this.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11007 Oct 17, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't understand is, this 8% thing: aren't there groups of people of other races, who only make up a small percentage too? But we are all within one species. When races intermix, there is a good chance for the offspring genetics to be healthy, because the parents' genes were very different, so if there were any unhealthy mutations in one parent, the other parent would not be likely to have the same genetic problem because of being from a different race, so recessive genes that would make the offspring unhealthy might not affect them. This seems to me to be beneficial to our species.
But then, you have never actually studied Eugenics. Google and there are some great films that explain. Mostly how poor the Earths gene pool is. WHen mostly dumb and sickly ( I don't mean uneducated here) folk are the breeding stock, it only weakens the genes. ANd some races genes truly don't mix so well, another weakening of the pool. What you have above is only Popular thought, not actually backed by Science.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11008 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't have a link. I read it a few days ago, while researching the lost tribes.
It said that 96% of Jews are descendants of Turkish people who decided to choose Judaism over Christianity and Muslim religion.
People were forced to choose a religion, back then.
These Jews are called Khardazians (?) I think.
No need to apologize, you never can prove your BS Lies. Yawn..

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11009 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for summarizing.
So .,.. the Bible was changed by Jews to mislead us but, in the end times, the bible will be restored to the true meaning?
Sounds like more forced confusion, to me.
Stupid or Pathological?
The Bible was mostly changed by the Catholics, who threw the rest of the world into the Dark Ages, until it was translated for the lay people.

Scholar you aint Racist. Just another ignorant Bigot. In this case a Hillbilly of the highest degree. One who claims to be Baptist, but can't spell her own denomination? Spells it "Babtist". Yep, still Laughin at that. Patholgical Liar is my diagnosis for you.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11010 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not like what I say, that's okay. It does NOT mean it's a lie. If you want me to be a liar - you have to prove it.
You'll find that I'm the type of person who, when shown that I have lied about something,... I will say, you're right, I'm sorry.
Until then, please don't slander me.
Is this why you never look at the evidence?
More of a load for that non ending delivery of Depends is all this is.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11011 Oct 17, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that both of you would hate my "butch" transman-ness, but I did not fire off on you every time you made that sort of remark, and I don't feel the need to "confront" you about it. But when I say something nice, you want to hate me. I did not even reply to some of the last posts you meant for me, because I did not think you wanted to hear from me. And you said that you will laugh at me for posting things to DI, even though you yourself are not expecting any positive results from your postings to her. I do not think that I am as bad as you treated me like I am. Even DI hasn't said anything mean to me, yet I posted things that could make her posts look more ridiculous. I'm following God in the only way I know how. I do not want the pressure to pretend I feel hate. I do not see your way as being my path, and I don't understand how it can be good, the way you see it as good, just like you don't understand my way, and you said it does not make good. If this string of posts is so old and it's the same argument, or discussion, I'm not sure if it's only about that, and if it is getting nowhere like you said, then should we focus on other things? And if I want to post a link to the site and no one goes there, what harm? What harm comes of my talking to DI? If she is always saying the same things like you said she is, then nothing is different.
You are not reading my meaning.I am not saying do not respond, I am saying you will get the same replies. And on goes the Circle.
Claiming what you are is one thing, as you above. However, DI came here as a Man, a Vet, then a Woman. That is how this all came about. I simply confronted her gender identity crisis. Then she simply thinks going all Perv will win some battle in her mind.
I am not Black either, yet surley you can see how she thinks it ok to bash blacks, so makes me one.
The only thing "different" is that I have vented anger and continue to show newbies that her story never changes, no matter how much evidence or life experience there is to the contrary.
Her false doctrines do much damage. Some Lies a guy just can't stomach. If you want to be her Pal, and figure her out, GO FOR IT. Free will. Stop twisitng my words in your assumptions if you want a reply. I will glady explain if you simply ask. That is a real problem on here. One thing said and someone boxes you up in their stereo-typed world.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11012 Oct 17, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
They confirm each other... and steel one another in their perspective positions.
Don't want to acknowledge this, but there is truth here.
Her perspective is why many a colorful Tribe is now wiped off the Planet. My Perspective is on WHy and How this Was Wrong and filled with falsities. No doubt I haave sickened of this in My Lifetime.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11013 Oct 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
She finds me more attractive than you?
Hardly there dyky....You speak of your projecting. I Find you the MOST "RePuLsive" Creature. Get it straight moron.
Just longing for the day when you slime back into your pit.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11014 Oct 17, 2012
I will probably read replies to my posts later
http://www.cracked.com/article_19468_5-logica...
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11015 Oct 18, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
But then, you have never actually studied Eugenics. Google and there are some great films that explain. Mostly how poor the Earths gene pool is. WHen mostly dumb and sickly ( I don't mean uneducated here) folk are the breeding stock, it only weakens the genes. ANd some races genes truly don't mix so well, another weakening of the pool. What you have above is only Popular thought, not actually backed by Science.
oh.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11016 Oct 19, 2012
Damn invasion is deranged. Must have escaped from an institution for the hopelessly stupid.
Jewels

Beeville, TX

#11018 Oct 20, 2012
Who cares
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11019 Oct 24, 2012
No one.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#11020 Oct 24, 2012
test
tesd

Hondo, TX

#11021 Oct 24, 2012
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:13PM