Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Lone Star Forum

Comments (Page 508)

Showing posts 10,141 - 10,160 of16,799
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have her regardless. She is a person and doesn't belong in a confining group. She has the right to be wrong.
Have her then. You have the "right " to be a racist embracer as well. It was Imperialists as her that created and embraced my Peoples genocides. Enjoy! Although harldy does she deserve to be called a person. Mongrul Mutt form Hell is much more fitting.

Embracing the Puke she spews so as no to hurt her wittle white feelings. WOuldn't want to stir up her White Supremacy demons. God forbid you may appear to be righteous, so embrace the Devil. Free will. F the Victims and hug the Imperialistic Murderer. Poor little abused white girl, has to beat on all others due to her inferiority, support away!
Just don't think anyone else will back you. Other than more WHite Supremacists. If she were any other race, these lame excuses would not cut it. She needs Reality, and a true taste of what she wishes to dish onto others, not tree hugging. Puke Already.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have her regardless. She is a person and doesn't belong in a confining group. She has the right to be wrong.
BTW: I doubt if you would say this if it were your Peoples that were genocided for ones such as her. I think this remark just covers your own racist ignorance.Or did you fail at Sunday Schoool teaching? How do you like the Historical fact that MOses married an Ethiopian? Black more than likely. Probably just another little fact you would like to have covered over?
You have the right to be wrong, as it is. To embrace such a "right" shows your own heart's condition.
You have the Right to go to hell alongside DI as well. Only you can exercise this right. Enjoy the heat.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW: I doubt if you would say this if it were your Peoples that were genocided for ones such as her. I think this remark just covers your own racist ignorance.Or did you fail at Sunday Schoool teaching? How do you like the Historical fact that MOses married an Ethiopian? Black more than likely. Probably just another little fact you would like to have covered over?
You have the right to be wrong, as it is. To embrace such a "right" shows your own heart's condition.
You have the Right to go to hell alongside DI as well. Only you can exercise this right. Enjoy the heat.
if you really cared about changing her mind, you would not say such hopeless things about her soul. And there are plenty people like me who are lynched, not because of what we say, but because of what we are. I don't hate the people who hate me.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
if you really cared about changing her mind, you would not say such hopeless things about her soul. And there are plenty people like me who are lynched, not because of what we say, but because of what we are. I don't hate the people who hate me.
"Hate dooms both the hated and the hater."
Heavy Fed 2006

Yang of Hate:
You must have passion to hate...
and passion is but a hug away from love.

Heavy Fed
May 2007

www.HeavyFed.com
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
how can you teach someone to love by using hate?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
how can you teach someone to love by using hate?
I teach people to love... using their hate.

People hate on me all the time... some for years.

The longer you hate someone... the more you care about them.

Love and hate are very closely related.

Some of my worst enemies have become my closest friends simply by enduring their hate... day after day... year after year.

I embrace everyone who picks up a rock to throw it at me.

I was once an anti-racist activist... but some of the anti-racists hated more than the racists they were fighting.

Both only steeled each other in their perspective positions... neither gained except for their ranks through action... so it was a net loss.

I split off from the anti-racists... and became an anti-racism activist, fighting only the racism and not the racist.

I learned from that... and have applied it throughout my life... I no longer fight people, I fight the ideas of people.

There are STILL people fighting me however... but when you stand up for what is right... the people who stand up for what is wrong will all stand against you.

In the last four years, I have sued and defeated the Port of Houston, defeated the City of La Porte in 5 straight City Citations and a lawsuit they filed against me in District Court... and in that time the Mayor has resigned, the City Manager has resigned, two City Councilmen have resigned.

I have been asking for the Chief of Police's resignation for 9 months now... I am expecting it any day now.

I am fighting corruption for the life of my hometown... and will not rest until La Porte is free of it.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are racist. You think we should allow you to turn the US into an extension of Mexico and, you don't care about the Americans you displace.
More than racist, you are a genocidal racist. No one is trying to invade Mexico, right?
Suckonthat, racist.
and by "genocidal" you meant that races are mixing?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of my worst enemies have become my closest friends simply by enduring their hate... day after day... year after year.
I was once an anti-racist activist... but some of the anti-racists hated more than the racists they were fighting.
Both only steeled each other in their perspective positions... neither gained except for their ranks through action... so it was a net loss.
I split off from the anti-racists... and became an anti-racism activist, fighting only the racism and not the racist.
I learned from that... and have applied it throughout my life... I no longer fight people, I fight the ideas of people.
There are STILL people fighting me however... but when you stand up for what is right... the people who stand up for what is wrong will all stand against you.
In the last four years, I have sued and defeated the Port of Houston, defeated the City of La Porte in 5 straight City Citations and a lawsuit they filed against me in District Court... and in that time the Mayor has resigned, the City Manager has resigned, two City Councilmen have resigned.
I have been asking for the Chief of Police's resignation for 9 months now... I am expecting it any day now.
I am fighting corruption for the life of my hometown... and will not rest until La Porte is free of it.
Well it certainly is hopeful to think of it that way. It is interesting that you say some of your worst enemies have become your closest friends that way.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not trying to be cruel by responding to all these old posts, but I am fascinated. I just want to know why you believe these things.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're a white liberal. You announce Ron Paul to make yourself feel more patriotic, like you endorse equality among races, to make life easier.
You are misguided. This is my latest research, on the 10 lost tribes of Israel, who lost their identity and were scattered, for mixing with other races. The same is happening today. It means nothing to be an American, because of all the other cultures and races. We have lost our identity, for mixing.
Who Are The Lost Tribes of Israel?
Why is the Tribe of Ephraim (Joseph) the country of the United States
of America?
Remember that Joseph is DOUBLE blessed (Joshua 17:14, 17).
Ephraim “goes over the wall”, or the Atlantic Ocean, and comes to
a new land thus becoming the 13th tribe, starting with 13 colonies.
Ephraim will fulfill the verse that states:
“To drive out nations from before thee greater and
mightier than thou art, to bring thee in, to give thee their land for
an inheritance, as it is this day (Deut 4:38)".
As history shows, Ephraim “drives out” the nations of England
and the American Indians.
Ephraim receives the land of “milk and honey”(Deut 27:3)…and one must
ask where the land of milk and honey is today!
http://www.bibletruthonline.com/whoarethe12tr...
I thought you didn't like Jews. What are you saying exactly?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Interesting thread.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is up with La Porte anyway? What are these lawsuits about?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The lawsuit with the Port---> http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/pasadena-ne...

I'll get back to you on the District Court lawsuits... I really don't want to re-write that story again, I'll find it and post it.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no changing such a racist's mind. Only God can do this. You are naive to think otherwise. Hating someone is not telling them the truth. Hating someone you should look into. Hate is emanating from Her. I would feel the same if she was Hitler's girlfriend. Pls take your bag a goo elsewhere. Puke.
You think your mask on the internet will change such a bigot as that white Supremacist fool. Yikes! DOn't bother communicating w/me. Or putting your misplaced hate on me. You back her or you don't. Not difficult, no matter how cloudy you want to make it.
Take your Psych babble to the shop, perhaps you can rope her into being your first client. Continue to coddle this genocide lover, and I will continue to laugh at your ignorance. You speak as if she were an infant, forming her first real thoughts. Phhft!
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU why are you trying to make this a racial thing. If texas would elect Democrats like they do in El Paso maybe texas wouldn't be the butt of countrys jokes.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no changing such a racist's mind. Only God can do this. You are naive to think otherwise. Hating someone is not telling them the truth. Hating someone you should look into. Hate is emanating from Her. I would feel the same if she was Hitler's girlfriend. Pls take your bag a goo elsewhere. Puke.
You think your mask on the internet will change such a bigot as that white Supremacist fool. Yikes! DOn't bother communicating w/me. Or putting your misplaced hate on me. You back her or you don't. Not difficult, no matter how cloudy you want to make it.
Take your Psych babble to the shop, perhaps you can rope her into being your first client. Continue to coddle this genocide lover, and I will continue to laugh at your ignorance. You speak as if she were an infant, forming her first real thoughts. Phhft!
never showed you any hate
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
My earlier point stands that you do not intend to change her mind.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I am dying to say this, Nijoni sounds like a very pretty name

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
My earlier point stands that you do not intend to change her mind.
How long have you been on here? Have you followed this for a year? STFU dime store therapist. No, I do NOt Intend to force anyone to buy into anything. The truth stands on it's own. Accept it, like it, or NOT.
Your cure for racism has been written about and approved then?
Shown to be absolutely successful. THen STFU and beat on someone else with your hate and goo glob of love BS.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
never showed you any hate
I find your false assumptions and accusations (towards me) to be quite hateful, disguised in a glob of Fake Universal Love.
You live with genocides and the culture of yours taken, and listen with love as you hand hold the racists responsible. BuT DOn't expect ME to buy into your so called solution or compromise or whatever PC word you choose to call it. Cloaking of evil does not Good Make. Trying to figure out what makes a Racist BIgot as DI is not my concern. The end results, I have lived with. As far as I can tell, only true repentance changes the heart of one as evil as she. NOt fake Biblical DOctrine, not hand holding. The Truth will set Her free. ANd owning her part in it's acceptance. Not some loon on the www who wants to love her out of her racism. Does not work like that in reality. At least I have never seen it. Not please bugger off. I am not seeking your counsel or your approval. Capice?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,141 - 10,160 of16,799
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••