single older man wanted

single older man wanted

Posted in the Lone Star Forum

Jessica

Seymour, TN

#1 Nov 19, 2013
if anybody know of a single older man who is looking for someone to love and someone to take care of him than let me know his name...
CCTMEDICFHODGES

Rockwall, TX

#2 Dec 2, 2013
Jessica wrote:
if anybody know of a single older man who is looking for someone to love and someone to take care of him than let me know his name...
I will if your young. I only like youf your just a hair over 18. I'm a very nice guy. Drugs are ok too. Positive meth test in McCalester OK. Toss the vodka back and don't piss me off. Cost me a marriage . Call 9-11 and hopefully I'll be the on on duty. Call the station if you like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May 24 Bad Ice 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May 18 The Ace of Spades 10
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr '15 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]