Who do you support for State House in...
Jim

Cottonwood, AZ

#25 Oct 26, 2010
Sulphur Sage wrote:
<quoted text>
NO TRUTH ABOUT LAVENDER'S BANKRUPTCY'S?
That's right. Another lie you bought hook line and sinker. Or are you the one pitching that lie? Are you paid to post falsehoods or do you just believe what others tell you without checking the facts for yourself?
John McIntyre

Denver, PA

#26 Oct 27, 2010
Attorney General Greg Abbott stated Frost refused to sign the petition opposing the Obamass care bill that Abbott and 17 0r 37 other states have joined to declare unconstitutional.Abbott stated Frost opposed his efforts to stop the illegal and unconstitutional takeover and Internal Revenue Service taking of American's income and earnings if you do not provide healthcare for employees.Demoncrats and newsservices love to throw up Sen.David Vitter's infidelity but refuse to investigate Frosty and Haverlaugh.TexasInsider.com .Frost admitted adultery after her husband filed suit.The Secretary of State lists her as an ABORTION LOBBYIST.Lavender is pro-life and State Senator Kevin Eltiffe and State Representative Leo Berman,both Catholics, have ENDORSED Lavender.U.S.Congresman Hall,Gohmert,and Attorney General Abbott have endorsed Lavender.Recall the Texarkana Gazette endorsing an admitted Atheist democrat trial lawyer against Justice Moseley for the Court of Appeals.Vote so you can legitimately gripe next Wednesday at Prayer meeting.Read the eight Ethics violations at the Texas Ethics website on Frosty.No morals in Austin and Obama rules for Frost.Pelosi and Reid and Doggett and liberals have Frost's vote whenever needed.Choose this cycle who you serve.www.ethics.state.us.God Bless Texas!in Jesus name.
me

Texarkana, TX

#27 Oct 27, 2010
It's time for new leadership. Frost is compromised and out of touch with his voters... and reality, too!
Mance

Nacogdoches, TX

#28 Oct 27, 2010
Petal wrote:
Never vote democrat. Squash big government. Vote out incumbants when possible.
So you voted against 25 year career politician Rick Perry who has doubled state spending and state debt I presume?
Gene White

AOL

#29 Oct 27, 2010
I have been trying to get Lavender to post the proof for his accusation of Frost missing 118 votes. HE did finally produce a PDF showing a huge list of all Reps and votes missed. Nothing official. Just a homemeade PDF. One rep showed to have missed over a 1000 votes in two sessions. More BS politics.
Leo

United States

#30 Oct 28, 2010
Don't believe Frost statements about George Lavender,
Miller

Texarkana, AR

#31 Oct 28, 2010
Gene White wrote:
I have been trying to get Lavender to post the proof for his accusation of Frost missing 118 votes. HE did finally produce a PDF showing a huge list of all Reps and votes missed. Nothing official. Just a homemeade PDF. One rep showed to have missed over a 1000 votes in two sessions. More BS politics.
Piss poor excuse Mr White .Who is voting for you when Frost isnt there ?
NOBODY !!!
George Carr

United States

#32 Nov 1, 2010
I have faith he is truthful about his objectives if elected.
Dale

The Colony, TX

#33 Nov 2, 2010
Stephen and all the Frosts have been great to Northeast Texas over the years.
John McIntyre

Texarkana, TX

#34 Nov 2, 2010
Democrat redisticting by democrats in Austin.Will Frost fight his enemies that Boobamss called allthose who demand legal immigration.He supported and campaigned for Obama.He did not sign the petition as requested by Attorney General Gregg Abbott.His governor white had Houston a sanctuary city for illegal immigrants.He has not supported any end to taxes and fees and divorce filing fees annd others have increased during his tenure.What one bill has he proposed to cut taxes and downsize the government.He raised taxes and votes for increase and raises not downsizing and limited government.No one questions his mom and dad and relatives are good people who are faithful to their marriage vows and work hard in the chiropractic field.The same is true for the Lavenders and George and Jan 30 years of marriage.I bet the Lavenders and Frost families pay their water bills.Who owes the $8000 water bill is not the parents.Who turned the taxpayer state representative office into a bordello?All the Frosts is not Stephen and his name is on the ballot.If Lavender votes to raise taxes to pay the 18 billion deficit created during Stephen's tenure,then I will oppose Lavender in 2 years.We the People are tired of empty campaign promises from both parties.Vote Lavender today.
Dr Claude Balls

Longview, TX

#35 Nov 9, 2010
Did you boys get everything all straightened out with Lavender last night?

Is he going to honor his pledge to Straus - the guy who supports abortions and homosexuals?

Or is he going to renege and show the entire legislature that he can't be trusted to honor his promises?

Just wondering.
John McIntyre

Lewisburg, PA

#36 Nov 9, 2010
Claude;despite 47 men and women not raising their hands to support straus,george lavender said he was still supporting straus.I read an open letter from State Rep.Leo Berman of Tyler who supports State Rep Warren Chisum for district 88.George said he took the money for his constituents.He said he prayed about it.His wife did not know he made the deal with Straus.Leo Berman filed and Ethics complaint and the District Attorney of austin for the alleged money for pledge official misconduct.Leo a 22 Army combat veteran will not let a ProHomosexual Straus,google joe straus homosexual foster parent,and who takes money from NARAL win without a fight.65 returning republicans only need 12 new republicans to elect Chisum.50 democrats need 26 turncoat republicans to keep straus.With voter id and illegal immigration as number one and two the hispanic state reps below houston have no reason to support straus.SanAntonio went US Rep Republican and dumped the democrat USrep.David Barton author of Original Intent,Eagle Forum,Christian coalition and 25 teaparty and patriots have joined in opposition of straus.I will keep you posted.Three pledged republicans have changed their pledge last night but George refused.If Chisum wins then George is destined to the toilet bowl committee or worse.We shall see God is in control and we are his servants.Respectfully yours;
JoeJoe

Texarkana, TX

#37 Nov 9, 2010
I have supported Lavender every time he has run .But I will not support someone who sells out the people that elected him.I would rather take an azz whipping than be told if you dont vote for me your district gets nothing.I say I would rather receive nothing than sell my soul to the devil.The people that elected George are furious.Lavender you better stick with Simpson and Cain.They havent caved.I mean it.You will be a miserable one timer if you dont listen to the will of the people.Stand up for us.Dont listen to the Rino's.Change your pledge!
I really like Lavender and I am very disappointed.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#38 Nov 9, 2010
JoeJoe wrote:
I have supported Lavender every time he has run .But I will not support someone who sells out the people that elected him.

I would rather take an azz whipping than be told if you dont vote for me your district gets nothing.I say I would rather receive nothing than sell my soul to the devil.

The people that elected George are furious.

Lavender you better stick with Simpson and Cain.They havent caved.I mean it.You will be a miserable one timer if you dont listen to the will of the people.Stand up for us.Dont listen to the Rino's.Change your pledge!

I really like Lavender and I am very disappointed.
Would appear that the real losers on this deal are the citizens of District 1.

Doesn't matter what happens now - we'll always know that Lavender's vote can be bought.

Very sad.
Willingham Norbert

United States

#39 Nov 10, 2010
John McIntyre wrote:
despite 47 men and women not raising their hands to support straus,george lavender said he was still supporting straus.

George said he took the money for his constituents.He said he prayed about it.His wife did not know he made the deal with Straus.

Leo Berman filed and Ethics complaint and the District Attorney of austin for the alleged money for pledge official misconduct.
Let me get this straight.

Lavender took money to support Straus - who supports abortion and homosexuality?

Sounds just like a typical hack politician who'll do or say ANYTHING to get elected.

Patriots/Tea Party members - you have my sympathy.

You elected him.
Richard D Nixon

United States

#40 Nov 10, 2010
Zeldar wrote:
<quoted text>

Would appear that the real losers on this deal are the citizens of District 1.

Doesn't matter what happens now - we'll always know that

Lavender's vote can be bought.

Very sad.
Where's Jeff, Miller, and Government Watch on George Lavender's sellout to support abortion and homosexual marriage?

Guess debating the best hamburger joint is more interesting these days!
Richard D Nixon

United States

#41 Nov 10, 2010
Richard D Nixon wrote:
<quoted text>

Where's Jeff, Miller, and Government Watch on George Lavender's sellout to support abortion and homosexual marriage?

Guess debating the best hamburger joint is more interesting these days!
Would certainly seem that way.
John McIntyre

Nacogdoches, TX

#42 Nov 12, 2010
For Straus:GEORGE LAVENDER,Joe Straus,Sid Miller,Linda Harper Brown,Joe Driver,Charles doc Anderson,Jim Murphy,Lance Gooden. Against Straus:Leo Berman,WArren Chisum,Ken Paxton,Bryan Hughes,Debbie Reynolds,Bill Zelda,Dan Flynn,Erwin Cain,David Simpson,Tan Parker. Straus has a rabbi Block who says Baptist should not witness to Jews about Christ,and fundamentalist Christians are like alqueida terrorists.Straus's rabbi sits on the Planned Parenthood Abortion on Demand board in San Antonio.Rabbi Block believes Leviticus is human and not the divine Word of God.Obama said Romans in the New Testament was archaic.Christians can make a difference by calling their state rep to vote against Straus.Final vote is January 11,2011.The homosexuals of Dallas Voice support Straus and hate Leo Berman.Happy Thanksgiving and Armistice Day.We need a WWI memorial.Grandpa McIntyre lost his lungs to mustard gas in Germany.God Bless Texas.Jesus is Lord.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#43 Nov 12, 2010
John McIntyre wrote:
For Straus: GEORGE LAVENDER, Joe Straus, Sid Miller, Linda Harper Brown, Joe Driver, Charles doc Anderson, Jim Murphy, Lance Gooden.

Against Straus: Leo Berman, Warren Chisum, Ken Paxton, Bryan Hughes, Debbie Reynolds, Bill Zelda, Dan Flynn, Erwin Cain, David Simpson, Tan Parker.

Straus has a rabbi Block who says Baptists should not witness to Jews about Christ, and fundamentalist Christians are like alqueida terrorists.

Straus's rabbi sits on the Planned Parenthood Abortion on Demand board in San Antonio. Rabbi Block believes Leviticus is human and not the divine Word of God.

Obama said Romans in the New Testament was archaic.

Christians can make a difference by calling their state rep to vote against Straus.

Final vote is January 11,2011.

The homosexuals of Dallas Voice support Straus and hate Leo Berman.
I agree completely.

Is it known which supporters of Straus, besides Lavender, took Republican PAC money for their pledges to vote for him?

It's starting to look like this election was bought and paid for.

I'm a Conservative and oppose Obama - but this is very disappointing and embarassing.
Sulphur Sage

Boyertown, PA

#44 Nov 12, 2010
John McIntyre wrote:
For Straus:GEORGE LAVENDER,Joe Straus,Sid Miller,Linda Harper Brown,Joe Driver,Charles doc Anderson,Jim Murphy,Lance Gooden. Against Straus:Leo Berman,WArren Chisum,Ken Paxton,Bryan Hughes,Debbie Reynolds,Bill Zelda,Dan Flynn,Erwin Cain,David Simpson,Tan Parker. Straus has a rabbi Block who says Baptist should not witness to Jews about Christ,and fundamentalist Christians are like alqueida terrorists.Straus's rabbi sits on the Planned Parenthood Abortion on Demand board in San Antonio.Rabbi Block believes Leviticus is human and not the divine Word of God.Obama said Romans in the New Testament was archaic.Christians can make a difference by calling their state rep to vote against Straus.Final vote is January 11,2011.The homosexuals of Dallas Voice support Straus and hate Leo Berman.Happy Thanksgiving and Armistice Day.We need a WWI memorial.Grandpa McIntyre lost his lungs to mustard gas in Germany.God Bless Texas.Jesus is Lord.

Mr. McIntyre, Does God approve of domestic violence? I understand you have been charged with that in the past. Since you were charged there must be some truth because that is what you said about Frost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Aug 13 Willie Granville 8
Lone Star Music Thread Aug 11 Musikologist 1
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield (Oct '16) Jul 25 api 2
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... Jun '17 Crystal Kilchrist 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages