just wondering

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

does any body know what kind of person pam wheetley is?
Knowing Her

Neelyville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Let me put it this way, no matter how sweet she acts, shes not. People who went to school with her know what a -------- she is. Shes lies, in more than one way(if you get my drift). Boy, could I tell you things about her, and not good if you know what I mean.
Naylor

Neelyville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Yea a lot of people know about her. Not anything good all of its bad
Bull

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Get a life losers. Pam is not a bad person.
Naylor

Fairdealing, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

To Bull, sounds like you dont know the real Pam, because If you knew all the things she has done and is still doing you would change your mind, some day it will all come out and will you ever be surprized. She takes advantage of a lot of people who cant help themselves.Shes only out for herself.
My 2 Cents

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Sounds like Bull, might be one of her speacial guys,that she meets on the sly
Just Me

Rose Bud, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Seen her out in her ho costume tonight
tomtom

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

I've knew her all her life, Had a lot of great times with her. sounds like some people don't really know her. and just like to start sh**. Love you Pam
WE KNOW

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

either you dont know her the way some of us do ,or dont want tell,or just like her,cause I DO KNOW ,in time you will know to,so i would not your back ,cause you might be one of her speacial friends
Naylor

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Maybe you or your family didnt have anything she wanted. Sometimes you think you know someone and come to find out you didnt know them at all. Think you will be shocked when it all comes out and it will. Her days are numbered and it will be told sea to shinning sea. Hope you are not like her
Horse Crap

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

I've known pam all of my life and that has been 34 Yrs. and she has never done a bad thing to me or said anything bad about me. So if you don't like her then fine but don't go trashing her.
oh yes

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

its not trashing some one who already trash.....like her......
Just Thinking

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

How many times have you read that its always someone close to the family or a family member that has raped or killed someone and everyone stands back and says "Ive known them all my life and I would of never thought he or she could of done something like that" So no matter how long you know someone that doesnt mean you know everything about them or what they are really like. So that remark just doesnt hold water. As they say the truth always comes out and Im sure you will be surprized and youll be saying I cant believe it, Ive known her all my life.
Bull

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Naylor wrote:
To Bull, sounds like you dont know the real Pam, because If you knew all the things she has done and is still doing you would change your mind, some day it will all come out and will you ever be surprized. She takes advantage of a lot of people who cant help themselves.Shes only out for herself.
My family has known her for many yrs. All you people want to do is stir crap. Have fun losers.
Naylor

Rose Bud, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

well the crap has to be there for it to be stired,and she has plenty to stir
Bull

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Is there anyone that don't? Give it up losers.
Naylor

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

If you know her so well, did you know shes screwing a co-worker(that was posted by someone eles)??? Now that really makes her a nice person, doesnt it??? Bet her husband wouldnt think so.
Bull

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Was you there? Her husband isn't gonna listen to stupid rumors written by stupid people. You must be a real special kind of TARD to keep trying to trash her.
Naylor

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Well, you must be poking it to keep defending her the way you do
Bull

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Nope you must want to since you keep trashing her what she turn you down? Known her all my life never had a problem with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lone Hill Discussions

Search the Lone Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Business in PB... is it just me? 1 hr Hill77 1
head start broseley 2 hr percy 2
I hope my girlfriend dies of polio 2 hr venereal 1
I set my girlfriends dog on fire 2 hr My Name Is ----- 6
tina wiggs 2 hr percy 8
women 2 hr DebraE 3
Vets 2 hr Pet Friendly 2
•••
•••