Gay Ohio Teen Who Was Assaulted in the Classroom Speaks Out: VIDEO

Feb 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Towleroad

No doubt many of you remember the unprovoked, brutal assault of gay Ohio teen Zach Huston back in October which took place in his high school classroom in Chillicothe, Ohio, and was posted to Facebook.

Comments
41 - 44 of 44 Comments Last updated Mar 7, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sminkos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

thomas wrote:
<quoted text> actually just about every gay ive been aware of is out and proud and LOUD, loudly wearing thier sexual identity on their sleeve in an in your face way. Femininity is sacred and only exists in the realm of females, and when gays try to emulate it, it comes off as a cheap counterfeit.
Ok, first off, why shouldn't we be proud of who we are!?! U or neone else is any better than any one of us 'gay'!! Your ignorance baffels me! People like u need a reality check... this is not UR world to pass judgement upon anyone, u r no better than neone just as I. Am no better than neone! Eveyone is free to love whom ever they choose without people like u passing judgement! Tell me, what gives u the right to say what is right and wrong when it comes to who someone loves or how someone lives?? Its NOT ur place! And also, everyone has femininity in them just as we all have testosterone. If a man is comfortable w his femininity then what's it to u? Frankly its none of ur business! In my relationships I play more of the 'guy' role, I am not comfortable bein all girly and there is nothing wrong w that! I am a woman and I know I'm a woman but I am not comfortable wearing womens clothing or makeup and ya know... my family, friends, and loved ones accept me for who I am and still love me as they always have so y do u even care!?! I don't sit here and pass judgment on u, its not my place and I have more self respect and respect for others to lower myself to that level! It seemd to me that us 'gay' people have bigger hearts than what u do huh
kay

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

i love levi .(:
must be why

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

sminkos wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, first off, why shouldn't we be proud of who we are!?! U or neone else is any better than any one of us 'gay'!! Your ignorance baffels me! People like u need a reality check... this is not UR world to pass judgement upon anyone, u r no better than neone just as I. Am no better than neone! Eveyone is free to love whom ever they choose without people like u passing judgement! Tell me, what gives u the right to say what is right and wrong when it comes to who someone loves or how someone lives?? Its NOT ur place! And also, everyone has femininity in them just as we all have testosterone. If a man is comfortable w his femininity then what's it to u? Frankly its none of ur business! In my relationships I play more of the 'guy' role, I am not comfortable bein all girly and there is nothing wrong w that! I am a woman and I know I'm a woman but I am not comfortable wearing womens clothing or makeup and ya know... my family, friends, and loved ones accept me for who I am and still love me as they always have so y do u even care!?! I don't sit here and pass judgment on u, its not my place and I have more self respect and respect for others to lower myself to that level! It seemd to me that us 'gay' people have bigger hearts than what u do huh
That must be why in several of your other posts you refer to those with opposing views as "bigots" and "homophobes".... because your heart is so big.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

must be why wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be why in several of your other posts you refer to those with opposing views as "bigots" and "homophobes".... because your heart is so big.
It depends,of course.

If a person "opposes" the idea that gay Americans are "lesser" than everyone else, and they they should not receive equal protection under the law, then yes, that person would be a bigot and a homophobe.

If you oppose - not someone's ideas, but THEM, then those labels fit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Londonderry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
titties 8 min Yavin4 3
Moore suing the city 49 min against moore 29
Home town diner 1 hr Patron 1
Shemale named Joey 1 hr TOPIC MODS 6
Glorious Darling 1 hr friend of Glorious 11
Lady found in paint creek DNA 1 hr Acarm 15
Debate: Marijuana - Chillicothe, OH (Aug '10) 2 hr rick g 128

Search the Londonderry Forum:
•••
•••