Grand Opening at Healing Hands Chiropractic Family Wellness Center on ...

Sep 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release

Healing Hands Chiropractic Family Wellness Center located on the Manchester line in North Londonderry, NH is having its grand opening celebration on September 17th from 4-8pm. There will be a DJ, bouncy house for kids, local refreshments and more.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 2, 2010
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

From the article, "Healing Hands Chiropractic Family Wellness center is a proud member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association,...."

Stay away from these quacks. The association these quacks belong to, the ICPA, promotes the bizarre claim that they can cure bed wetting by locating and correcting fictitious chiropractic "subluxations".

Except that there is no research to support their claims. Opps! Ask these quacks where the "subluxation" is that causes bed wetting and you'll get the most bizarre answers. They are truly full of crap.

Proving once again that the chiropractic diaper is full.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Wisdom wrote:
From the article, "Healing Hands Chiropractic Family Wellness center is a proud member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association,...."
Stay away from these quacks. The association these quacks belong to, the ICPA, promotes the bizarre claim that they can cure bed wetting by locating and correcting fictitious chiropractic "subluxations".
Except that there is no research to support their claims. Opps! Ask these quacks where the "subluxation" is that causes bed wetting and you'll get the most bizarre answers. They are truly full of crap.
Proving once again that the chiropractic diaper is full.
Proving once again that wisdom has NO clinical experience in chiropractic and never has had any formal training in any clinical sciences. He's the one who's full of crap. Just ask him for his credentials. You'll get a big fat smokescreen. "Credentials? Who needs hose. I'm an expert without them. ha ha ha ha
Sock Puppet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

To answer your question: Firemen.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Sock Puppet wrote:
To answer your question: Firemen.
Ha ha! Your reply would have been even funnier had I put a question mark after hose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Londonderry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min USA-1 117,879
Hudson town, police accused of violating panhan... 9 hr reality is a crutch 1
Loan needed urgently 16 hr janet 10
YARD SALE 8/23/14 69 ASH ST. MANCHESTER, NH 8:3... Thu SellinALOT 1
Debra Paul of Londonderry Times: Advertisers Be... Jun '14 Debra Paul 2
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Jun '14 bozo 298
weed for sale (Nov '11) May '14 bid smoke 8

Search the Londonderry Forum:
•••

Londonderry News Video