Drug bust nets 6,000 marijuana plants

Drug bust nets 6,000 marijuana plants

There are 207 comments on the Rockingham News story from Dec 15, 2006, titled Drug bust nets 6,000 marijuana plants. In it, Rockingham News reports that:

A multi-agency investigation of marijuana growing operations resulted in six arrests Wednesday and the seizure of 10 upscale homes, at least 6,000 marijuana plants worth about $24 million and growing materials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rockingham News.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Daniel

Amelia, OH

#209 Nov 9, 2009
marijuana is not the problem in this country. there are more deaths each year from alcohol. they need to quit worrying about it and start worrying about something serious like heroin, cocaine meth etc. if anything the government should legalize it. mass produce it, tax the hell out of it, put a legal age and a few restrictive laws on it and let that be that
unreal

Barre, VT

#211 Jan 25, 2010
they remove marijuana and all the kids will start huffing under the counter chemicals and ending up with more mental patients for one, for 2 this is just a way to make money for the state and ruin a persons life or more.
Yhey should legalize all drugs and set it up like alcohol.
Who is kidding who here? Americans desire drugs and they will get them anyway they can.
President Regan and Nancy setup just say no yo drugs and ask yourself has drug usage gone up or down since?
Uncle Sam get a grip and get r done, legalize them and get rid of our deficit.
unreal

Barre, VT

#212 Jan 26, 2010
is it a war on drugs or is it a war on who gets to sell them and make the money?
Look at your town or city and think about it who is supplying the drugs to everyone that is doing them is it a little man in your town selling them from his home or is it a large organization that is bringing in large quantities of drugs.
Ok the normal drug user uses approxamitly 1 ounce of marijuana a week, now if your mtown has 10,000 people in it and 40% use then thats 40,000 ounces a week, Right!
So tell me how a person with 6000 marijuana plants that might yeild 6000 ounces every 3 to 4 months can supply 40,000 users or 20,000 users if there is 20% of that town using. In all actuality in the 70's over 80% of the people say they tried marijuana but how may lied about trying and actually use regularly! I would say that out of 10,000 people in a town that at least half the people use regularly so who is the supplier the kid on the corner? The man with 6000 pot plants growing and maturing every 3 to 4 months? Is it a rich man that is importing it? Is it the goverment suppling the drugs to keep the people happy? I know one thing it isnt comming from upstate California or the Feds would have shut that down right away!
Someone is making a fool out of the American people and busting small time drug dealers to show us they are doing thier job when all the drugs are being brought in by our goverment, big time drug smugglers, small timers, growers, anyone who will take the chance so when they bust them people believe something is being done when it is just a shaddow bust, a way to keep the people that are complaining that drugs are present and they are complaing because they have to be pee tested at work and are jealous so if they cannot use it then they don't want anyone using. If you don't believe me make drug testing mandintory for polititions and everyone in the USA and you will find the truth and it will surprise you! But the suppliers arn't being busted in grow operations. The grow operations are set up for the sick and the rich so they can get drugs that are not tainted and never will be, they call it hydroponics and they bust them once in awhile because they have been exposed and everyone knows who they are and it looks like the DEA and Police have a handle on it but in reality there are 3 to 10 operations that have already taken thier place. It is just a big game of cat and mouse and they call it a drug war..
unreal

Barre, VT

#213 Jan 26, 2010
Daniel wrote:
marijuana is not the problem in this country. there are more deaths each year from alcohol. they need to quit worrying about it and start worrying about something serious like heroin, cocaine meth etc. if anything the government should legalize it. mass produce it, tax the hell out of it, put a legal age and a few restrictive laws on it and let that be that
Do you really think our goverment cares about the deaths or is it more likely they care about the fines and the money they make from alcohol related fines!
Don't they put deaths in the cold case files within like 3 months or else the police logs would be clogged!
unreal

Barre, VT

#214 Jan 26, 2010
These people were cutting in on thier profits so when they got big enough BUSTED////Look at the money the goverment is going to make! Houses, cars, boats, Bikes, ect oh yes and lots of money. Who will buy these houses for dimes on a dollar? Sherriffs at the Sherriff's auctions or some insider!
Rise Swift

Alameda, CA

#215 Jan 31, 2010
puffdoggy wrote:
<quoted text>The kid had some balls I'll say that for the punk!! It goes to show how even growing legally, you need to keep it on the down-low until it's fully legal. The more people that know where it is the more risk there is involved. And I'm sure security is a big concern for you. Very funny story though!!
Sir if that's a comment regarding the father getting shot dead and the son left to live with the guilt then i would like to kill you.This is all for the familia, and I don't mean That of michoaca.
Good day
Rise SWIFT

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#216 May 18, 2014
telling someone that they are beneath you haha give your head a wobble, you are no greater, higher, mightier than a cats shit. Internet warrior
Christine Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen "WATER BONG" I don't need to do research I grew up with it my plenty fo friends and my sister is a pot head drug addict. I need not explain myself to the likes of you. Your beneath me from the way you carry yourself as I can see.
I could care less what they do in Jamaica I am not going there I live here I care about my country.
They are way too promiscuous in Jamacia and full of so much corruption and poverty. There they do not use enough protection and have more kids than they can afford. They are picking crops so people like you can eat fruit on a cruise ship when you get the munchies of course...Do you care about people in Poverty?? Your statements are just a joke to me because your to busy wanting to get high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Londonderry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loan shark needed tonight 06.10.10 (Oct '10) Apr 22 sam711 72
News The Week In N.H. News: Bobcats, Bagels and Bono Apr 19 Julie Jane 1
Londonerry Times Feb '16 Londonderrys Finest 1
News Donald Trump gets the devotion of the disaffect... Feb '16 spud 5
News 'Progressive' and 'conservative' have become me... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Chris Christie Invokes Bill Clinton in - Wide O... Feb '16 Jersey Backstabber 1
News Why the GOP's immigration debate is complicated... Feb '16 tomin cali 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Londonderry Mortgages