'No limit to what she can do'

'No limit to what she can do'

There are 28 comments on the Lowell Sun story from May 17, 2010, titled 'No limit to what she can do'. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Within 24 hours, 8-year-old Bella Tucker went from a carefree family Easter egg hunt in Chelmsford to fighting for her life in the emergency room at Boston Children's Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cara P

Lexington, MA

#21 May 18, 2010
Prayers for the family
joy flanders

Windham, NH

#22 May 19, 2010
A teacher at my school is neighbors with this family. It is a very moving and sad story. Please do what you can to help out!
ruth

Fredericksburg, VA

#23 May 19, 2010
My prayers go out to this family. God will help you through this trying time.
Gets the popcorn

Leominster, MA

#24 May 19, 2010
God Bless her and her family with many prayers. Bella you will overcome all this. Take your time and know others are thinking of you with good thoughts.

We wish you well!!!

Coins for Bella what a wonderful thing!!!!
Gets the popcorn

Leominster, MA

#25 May 19, 2010
OMG im so sorry. this really hits home. I really overcomes this. I will pray my hardest for this little child. She will be fine I will keep in my mind.

Nothing will stay with her her body will return strong and healthy. Think positive and strong.

Oh these things scare me but we r much stronger than most. I pray she comes thru this and will never say it scares me never give in.

Bella you are strong you must say and you will over come this.

My prayers r with the family!!!
Diane Francis

Forest, VA

#27 May 19, 2010
Bella, hang in there ! I know you are tough. God will get you through this! My 14 yr old gymnast was upset because she didn't make cheerleading at her school. Some kids have been picking on her, and the coach is even worse!! Scary, I know! Bella you . and my daughter both are meant to be gymnast. I know the Lord will get you thru this. My daughter;s name is Samantha, she wishes to meet you soon Plz answer back, and she will give you her email. We will be praying for you Bella:)
Joanne Draper RN

Crossville, TN

#28 May 24, 2010
Recently there was a medical show about a med student who lost all four limbs in a train accident. She also was a 'fighter' and is now back in school with artificial limbs..She will become a rehab doctor, which is appropriate as she really knows what rehab is all about. I see Bella accomplishing great things also!
Joanne Draper RN

Crossville, TN

#29 May 24, 2010
Recently there was a medical show about a med student who lost all four limbs in a train accident. She also was a 'fighter' and is now back in school with artificial limbs..She will become a rehab doctor which is appropriate as she really knows what rehab is all about now. I see Bella accomplishing great things also! God bless you dear one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Londonderry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 11 hr Norman VN 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Jul 26 wow 121,881
Microsoft store offering Free YouthSpark Summer... Jun '16 mdunham 1
News The Week In N.H. News: Bobcats, Bagels and Bono Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
Londonerry Times Feb '16 Londonderrys Finest 1
News Donald Trump gets the devotion of the disaffect... Feb '16 spud 5
News 'Progressive' and 'conservative' have become me... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1

Londonderry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Londonderry Mortgages