'No limit to what she can do'

'No limit to what she can do'

There are 28 comments on the Lowell Sun story from May 17, 2010, titled 'No limit to what she can do'. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Within 24 hours, 8-year-old Bella Tucker went from a carefree family Easter egg hunt in Chelmsford to fighting for her life in the emergency room at Boston Children's Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mom in the Tyng

Tyngsboro, MA

#1 May 17, 2010
God bless Bella and her family! She's beautiful!!
Chelmsford

Chelmsford, MA

#2 May 17, 2010
Bless you, Beautiful Bella. You are a special girl, indeed!!!! XXOO
Mom from Dracut

Pelham, NH

#3 May 17, 2010
You will pull through Bella! thinking of you
A VERY Proud American

Orange, MA

#4 May 17, 2010
In a world of "I wannas" and "gotta haves", in a world of "me, me,me" there lives this beautiful, rare little girl who bravely looks forward to another day with her Dad and family. Look in the mirror, folks, do you see what you have? I bet it isn't half of what Brave Bella has!!! Bella, I am humbled by your bravery.
A Mom

Salem, NH

#5 May 17, 2010
God Bless this brave little girl and her family.
Christina

Lakeland, FL

#6 May 17, 2010
What a wonderful story about an incredible young child. Looks like she has a very loving family, I wish her well.
Another one

Westfield, MA

#7 May 17, 2010
My heart goes out to this precious girl and her family. Often times we're told that we won't be handed any more than we can handle. She must be one strong little girl, stronger than I am, no doubt. I'm thinking Bella is headed for greatness in life! Keep the positive attitude and the beautiful smiles too!
Beautiful Bella

Lowell, MA

#8 May 17, 2010
I don't even think I can comment on this article. To hold back the tears is nearly impossible and I just want to see to Bella & her family....you are a beautiful and strong little girl. Any donations that can be made, I will make them and if I can spread the word to as many people as I can, I'm sure they will as well to support such an incredible young lady!! God Bless you.
old friend

Syracuse, NY

#9 May 17, 2010
Bella and her family seem to be very stong!!! my Prayers go out to Bella,her Dad,Mom and the rest of her family and friends.
Makes us think how blessed we all are....
AnotherDracutMom

Dracut, MA

#10 May 17, 2010
God Bless you Bella, you are a strong, beautiful girl. Angels will watch over you...
Another Tyngs Mom

Tyngsboro, MA

#11 May 17, 2010
Beautiful is often used to describe someone's outer features. Bella has shown that true beauty is in one's spirit! My thoughts and prayers go out to Bella and her family.
BlessYou

Fitchburg, MA

#12 May 17, 2010
An amazing little girl .. thoughts and prayers to her and her family. I have a feeling we will be reading future articles on the amazing things she does down the road.... God Bless you Bella!
Lowell

Lowell, MA

#13 May 17, 2010
A very courageous girl. You put us all to shame. My prayers are with you and a check is in the mail. God bless you Bella and your family.
Kala

Lowell, MA

#14 May 18, 2010
It's 4:19 am and all I can do is sit here with my mouth open, and look at some of the problems I have at 55 and say how dare you complain. God bless you sweetie, they stay there is a reason for everything, I know its hard to believe at this moment. I know you just taught me something at my age, and that is enjoy what you have. I am in the hospital every 3 month at least for puemonia. Sweetie God Bless you and your family. I am hoping to make your fund raiser
A Precious Young Lady

Oakland, ME

#15 May 18, 2010
Bella:
"What such a BEAUTIFUL NAME!!
So sad to read this story..
But like the OLD saying goes.
GOD DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU CAN NOT HANDLE..
You are way to young to have to handle something such as this..
But I See In Your :
"BEAUTIFUL SMILE,"
That There An Old Saying: That We Call
A mir*a*cle { MIRACLE }
You Are Such A Strong And Brave Young Lady
That I Am Praying That This Is The Time For That Old Saying...
KEEP SMILING SWEETHEAT THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST MEDICATION OUT THERE!
GOD IS WITH YOU,AND ANGELS ARE WITH YOU ALSO. Stay Strong May God Pull You Through This And Lead You To A BEAUTIFUL FUTURE...
Bella, My Prayers are with you..
Your Story Has OPEN Up A Lot OF People Eyes That thought they had it hard.You sure open mine and also brought Tears.
God Bless Bella,And Her Family.
kandy

Lowell, MA

#16 May 18, 2010
Bella, god will always look out for angels like you. God bless you and your family,my heart is with you.
Jotrud

Braintree, MA

#17 May 18, 2010
Well said by Everyone. God bless Bella! Stay strong!
Bob Jones

Torrance, CA

#18 May 18, 2010
Amazing Courage from Bella and her Parents in an unthinkable situation. My prayers are with the entire Tucker Family. I will hug mine especailly tight tonight. I challenge all those, with Angels around them, (That Means all of us) to extend any help they can afford to help the Tucker family by contributing to the baskets for Bella.
Sue

Freehold, NY

#19 May 18, 2010
Bless her & her family. xoxox
WAJ CS

Freehold, NY

#20 May 18, 2010
We are all thinking of you, Bella and saying lots of prayers for you & your family. We have a "Coins for Bella" fundraiser going for you. Keep smiling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Londonderry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two - trusted' teenagers escape from YDC (Aug '06) Thu gage is naive 23
Addicted to big black cock (Mar '16) Apr 7 Boom 4
reply asap (Jun '17) Feb '18 Pete 2
News N.H. judge says she closes eyes, but doesn't sl... (Feb '06) Sep '17 Stephen D Clark 248
Loan Shark (Jun '17) Jun '17 Jessy1972 1
News Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Oct '16 a fat arse 315
Microsoft store offering Free YouthSpark Summer... (Jun '16) Jun '16 mdunham 1

Londonderry Jobs

Personal Finance

Londonderry Mortgages