Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107573 Jul 9, 2013
SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews interpretation of 'racist':-
"
Yes some are saying 'That's true!"
Is that why so many of your accounts were dumped, little racist?

USA

#107576 Jul 9, 2013
SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it normal practice for 'witty' Jews to use such horrible racist language ge ' of using and abusing language of hatred? Are Jews seeing your racist support of Jews as a good thing?
I see you're breaking down again, little racist. Does being watched outright frighten you sometimes?

USA

#107577 Jul 9, 2013
Yet another of that repulsive little racist's accounts deleted.

USA

#107580 Jul 9, 2013
JEwdgment DAy 4 Liars wrote:
Strange how the biggest racist on the thread is going around deleting the posts of people who are simply speaking the truth about his abhorrent and despical racism and hatred of Arabs whom he has routinely called 'Pakies'
Your accounts are deleted for rabid racist content, little man.

How does that feel?

USA

#107581 Jul 9, 2013
When racist Jews such as An Fan rush around deleting the truth you know you're on the right track.
You're confused again, little racist. Those who watch you are monitoring your behavior, and you must live with it.

USA

#107583 Jul 9, 2013
Deleting Jays wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't handle the truth about your racism can you SERPENT?
d in the west. The world is getting wise though SERPENT and the truth will never be deleted.
Being dumped that way again hurts your addled little self, and it shows.

USA

#107585 Jul 9, 2013
Deleting Jays wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabid racist content? Please explain where and when - my post are simply trash...
"and ye shall show the bum, and the bum shall make you stink." Jerry 8.32
LOL!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#107587 Jul 9, 2013
Strange how the biggest racist on the thread is going around deleting the posts of people who are simply speaking the truth about his abhorrent and despical racism and hatred of Arabs whom he has routinely called 'Pakies'
You are obviously a very sick person suffering from impotence and a host of mental disorders. You have melded several posters together, but this is not unlike your view of the Freemasons, Anglicans Jews and Catholics who conspire against you. You post obsessively with venom and hatred that speaks to the profound emptiness that is your life. That you are so pathologically reactive suggests a propensity towards violence.

Tell us about your psychiatric history. Tell us about your hallucinations. Tell us how they watch you, record your actions, delete your posts and report you.

USA

#107588 Jul 9, 2013
Deleting Jays wrote:
<quoted text>
Confirmation and no more SERPEnt. Confirmation that Jews are supporting
The truth will never be deleted
No. You're an openly racist little man, and your accounts are deleted because of it. You've seen those who watch you, and they monitor your every word.

Starting to catch on?

USA

#107590 Jul 9, 2013
Deleting Jays wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm excrement. I was wandering when we'd see the switch to Jim JustUS JEw.
Still proud of being a Jew SERPENT? No denial no hesitation. Called anyone 'Pakie' lately FannY?
Have you been deleted lately deluded racist? It's funny that you're up so late and can't seem to cease your ugly obsessions. Those who observe you are outside at this very moment.

Eat it in good health!

USA

#107592 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
No. You're the 'openly' racist here SERPENT and you don't get more racist that calling asians 'Pakie" now do you?
Now run along racist Jew and delete this truth too. Go now off you run you four - legged Jew rat - delete the truth again.
You;re just a no account sort of little racist, aren't you?

USA

#107599 Jul 10, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>

Slippery conniving slime , sly as a fox and 1000 times more desperate.
Why don't you stop disrupting intellectual debate with your perverted antics.
'intellectual debate'
LOL! Aren't you that bitter racist slob who claims to be a Stalinist?

USA

#107602 Jul 10, 2013
Deleting Jays wrote:
<quoted text>
as the Jews were about to murder him:
"and ye shall snow the roof, and the snow shall make you freeze."
Larry 8.32
How's life as a lowly grey box, little racist? I notice even those filthy posts are being deleted.

Why do you worship a Jewish god?

USA

#107603 Jul 10, 2013
WEWSJEEK wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant! Satan's big FANNY is a JEW hater. A self-loathing Jew but it's piece of vermin ever to disgrace any thread. Nice to see you sussed this RAT out! VERMIN! MASONIC JEW VERMIN ....
It figures you're so lonely and bitter that you'd revert to chatting with yourself, little racist. I'm sure it's a highlight of your social life.

They're watching and you can feel them, can't you?

USA

#107605 Jul 10, 2013
WEWSJEEK wrote:
SERPENT:

Larry 8.32 ..."

All racists worship the Jewish Christ with such verminous venom.
I enjoy witnessing an ersatz human being fall apart at the seams, little racist. You realise you're being watched, and there's nothing you can do about it.
GnA

Australia

#107606 Jul 10, 2013
WEWSJEEK wrote:
SERPENT:
"as the Jews were about to murder him (CHRIST):
Larry 8.32 ..."
wow so hilarious FANNY .... how DO you do it??
JEw SPEAK ...= SATANIST Talk ... we know your in league with satan FannY
I wouldn't mind RATTY but where's the humor in your drivel? JUST DEVIL TALK FANNy and no more...J.JEWSTUS
Do all JEws hate Christ with such verminous venom??
No not "All" Jews

If you read the bible Jesus Christ had many Jews who followed him not including the Apostles so I don't know why you speak lies...And if you read the bible properly you will know that Jesus Christ himself is an Israelite the very same Nationality as the people who you want to kill off because your view is not God's.

If Jesus Christ said to the unbelieving Israelites that they are of their father satan. Than you have to ask yourself why Jesus Christ said this.

And he does give the reason because they didnt believe and wanted to kill him.

Jesus did not say that (All of you Israelites are of their father Satan) because Jesus Christ knew his Apostles were believers His mother and "Earthly" father were believers the man with leprasy who he healed became a believer. Moses and Abraham those before him were believers Don't you know Abraham was looking forward to the day God would send his Son our Messiah Jesus Christ to be the bridge to the father. But the Israelites did not show the same faith their Ancestor Abraham showed so Jesus Christ was right when he told the "unbelieving Jews" (the scripture u always quote) but in saying that you must also remember the Promises and Covenants he established with the Ancestors of Israel. God can not go back on his words he is faithfull even when we unfaithfull. See many people stand up for Israel because they feel that they have the right to defend their Land.

I stand for Israel because I Love my Father I Love my Saviour and Messiah.

Palestinian's will continue to get hurt if they try and claim what is not there's. Is God any different today than in Moses day's? Even when God has told us through his Word who owns the Land of canaan people still refuse to accept well if u dont want to listen to God than face the consequences of your action and if God showed no Mercy on Egypt he will show no mercy on Those who refuse to accept.

Israelites to are Warned about their unbelief and God can see that and he will Judge them for not believing in the Son of God Jesus the Messiah the Rock of Israel the the King of the Jews. God can see them.

But than I say this is the Israelites any different to the unbelieving gentiles? Of course not for the unbelieving gentiles will face the same Judgement. So if God was to get rid of Israel because you mere humans believe they are evil. How much more will God remove from you other nation's?? You think your sin's can not be seen? You Judge Israel on the mistakes they make yet u turn a blind eye on Syria who's leader could not let go of power and step down for his people regardless of what happens but because he held on to power the consequences of his actions is more than 100 thousand people dead!

they say we will defend Syria the World say's we are with you.

Israel say's we will defend our Land the World say's you oppressor's stop stealing Land.

But you refuse to see the Syrian"Sunni's" being driven out of their village. Do you see the double standards of the world?

This World is a Joke

USA

#107609 Jul 10, 2013
WEWSJEEK wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeping 'doing a JEW' on the words of Christ,.... Ratty you piece of Vermin .. the world knows your evil Jew - intent. The world knows the racist blaspheming reluctant JEW .... the world knows the Christ - killer Jews.
Why do you worship a Jewish god, little racist? Why do they watch you?

USA

#107610 Jul 10, 2013
WEWSJEEK wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the joke GnAt .. fly off and see the murdering swine in Israel who e the homes they've stolen.
Had any racist accounts and grey box posts deleted lately, creepy dude?

USA

#107612 Jul 10, 2013
WEWSJEEK wrote:
<quoted text>
Run RUN! Ratty .. vermin Jew LIAR! Run ratty and delete the truth that ...
"And i shall sell my sister the hag, and she shall make me cash." Stanley 8.32
Run? You're the one who's being closely watched, little racist. that must worry you.

I always have a laugh when your repetitive mantra keeps you transfixed.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#107618 Jul 10, 2013
Jew vermin a message for you !,
Stalin put the Jew on the road to ruin .
As the tool of Allah he did his duty well.
How would we know the will of the
"All Mighty" if Comrade Lenin hadn't made the Jew his enforcer.

Yes Brother and Sisters CHEKA. was the leg up on the first rung of the ladder, for the vermin Jew, it started them climbing to world domination, exposing the path to be followed , in order for the Creators Ambition be met , thereby guaranteeing the Grandson of our Lord be found and listed in Heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Londonderry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jason Eddy waived probable cause Wednesday to a... 4 hr Sharon 1
Girls selling knickers????? Wed Rossyboi666 3
News Walker looks to build momentum in for early pri... Tue Bikers sux 3
News Two arrested for Litchfield burglaries (Oct '13) Sep 1 6 god 16
Gay teen BBM pins (Dec '14) Aug 31 Jordang425 16
weed for sale (Nov '11) Aug 25 Swedderry 14
News Kinder Morgan shrinks proposed pipeline size Aug '15 John Gorham- Rich... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Londonderry Mortgages