Londonderry police arrest man wanted in Colorado

Jun 6, 2007 Full story: UnionLeader

Timothy Rockelein, 42, of 4 Sullivan Ave. was found by police about 1 a.m. hiding in a house at 443 Mammoth Road, according to an arrest affidavit. via UnionLeader

Full Story
M Albert

Boulder, CO

#1 Jun 11, 2007
I know this person and know that there is more to this story than is in a police blotter. Most of all, he was not in any way a danger to anyone.
uknown

Salem, NH

#2 Jun 11, 2007
From what I have heard his wife never was told that his parole wasn't complete. Each time she was told 10 more days had been taken off, so she likely didn't know it wasn't done. To begin with she thought he would have completed his parole back in 05, so why is she being charged? This seems strange.

With 2 years having past since 05 it is logical to think he was done. Also, when his ife asked her husband if he registered, called in and was here by the book he said it was taken care of. Any fault on her part was completely unknown to her. He only fault was not folloing up directly to see if things were done. In hindsight that's just human error not a crime.
for eating puppies

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2010
What a horrible man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Londonderry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr The Enforcers 118,689
Party Colleges in The War on Culture 23 hr Culture Auditor 2
msjs and zepose great price Fri vally 2
GOP Chicken Charges Dropped in New Hampshire Sep '14 Le Jimbo 4
Debra Paul of Londonderry Times: Advertisers Be... Jun '14 Debra Paul 2
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Jun '14 bozo 298
weed for sale (Nov '11) May '14 bid smoke 8

Londonderry News Video

Londonderry Dating
Find my Match