Londonderry man shot bystander during...

Londonderry man shot bystander during gang brawl, police charge

There are 3 comments on the Nashua Telegraph story from Apr 20, 2010, titled Londonderry man shot bystander during gang brawl, police charge. In it, Nashua Telegraph reports that:

A Londonderry man is charged with firing a shotgun, hitting a Manchester teen, during a brawl between three motorcycle gangs outside a pizzeria last Friday, police report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashua Telegraph.

Oaf

Boston, MA

#1 Apr 20, 2010
There are no "motorcycle gangs " around here. Get real. Maybe some ama sanctioned types but no real clubs. I used to live in California in the 70's and beleive me , they have the real thing out there. I think the cops and the press are trying to make something bigger out of this story.
Flo Baker

Williamstown, MA

#2 Apr 21, 2010
Al Manchester

Nashua, NH

#3 Apr 21, 2010
Haken and his brothers have been involved with the Outaws bike club for the past year, these criminals have elevated from drug dealing and bar fights to shooting kids! This trash needs to rot in jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Londonderry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy money Thu LizzzyLo 2
loan shark needed tonight 06.10.10 (Oct '10) Jun 23 Sophia spight 73
Microsoft store offering Free YouthSpark Summer... Jun 6 mdunham 1
News The Week In N.H. News: Bobcats, Bagels and Bono Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
Londonerry Times Feb '16 Londonderrys Finest 1
News Donald Trump gets the devotion of the disaffect... Feb '16 spud 5
News 'Progressive' and 'conservative' have become me... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Londonderry Mortgages