Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 31, 2011
This is absolutely disgusting. Read about it on March 29 along with two other arrests in the local area. Is NH becoming a haven for child molesters? They should all be publicly hung.

By APRIL GUILMET
Union Leader Correspondent
LONDONDERRY — A Londonderry man is being held at the Rockingham County Jail on $50,000 cash bail after being arrested Friday on a warrant for five counts of sexual assault.
Dwayne Michael Valerio, 44, of 192 Rockingham Road, was arraigned in Derry District Court on March 25.
He is charged with four counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault for fondling, and one count of aggravated felonious sexual assault for forcible rape.
According to Londonderry Police Lieutenant Robert Michaud, Valerio’s arrest stemmed from a lengthy police investigation.
Michaud wouldn’t disclose the age or gender of the victim, who is a juvenile, and also declined to comment on when the alleged offenses had occurred.
Original bail for Valerio was set at $100,000, though that amount was reduced to $50,000.
Valerio will return to Derry District Court on April 4 at 12:45 p.m.
amyl

Hollywood, FL

#2 Mar 31, 2011
I saw on reddit that he is a TSA agent and conducts pat downs on travelers. It is even more disturbing to think he put his hands on ordinary citizens and even on children. Innocent until proven guilty and all that, then he should be incarcerated for a long, long time and receive some prison justice.

Location hidden

#3 Apr 1, 2011
I cant agree with you more. This is something that goes beyond acceptable in any manor and the laws should be changed to have more severe penalties. And the fact they will segregate sexual predators is BS. Put them in general population and let things end where they may. Do you think his daughter will have a normal life now? She is scarred and messed up for the rest of her life.
I heard also he works for TSA as did you. Sad for them. I cant believe he still has friends on his Facebook page. I guess this is ok with some people.

Location hidden

#4 Apr 26, 2011
Denied Bail - Union leader reports

BRENTWOOD – A former Transportation Security Administration worker who is charged with sexually assaulting a 7-year-old girl tried to be freed on lower bail Monday afternoon but was turned down after judge heard details about the alleged assaults.
Dwayne Valerio, 44, of 192 Rockingham Road in Londonderry is facing five counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault in Rockingham County Superior Court. He is accused of sexually assaulting the girl several times about five years ago, according to prosecutors.

Valerio
Valerio is being held at the Rockingham County jail on $50,000 bail.
Until his arrest on March 25, Valerio was employed by the Transportation Safety Administration at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
He worked for the TSA for three years and had no criminal record before his recent arrest, according to his defense lawyer Devens Hamlen.
Hamlen argued that his client has already proven he is not a flight risk because he was alerted to the police investigation a day before his arrest. He spent two hours being interviewed by officers at the Londonderry Police Department before officers came to his door the following morning with an arrest warrant, according to Hamlen.
"Mr. Valerio takes these charges seriously and will appear at every court hearing," Hamlen said.
Police and prosecutors say the assault was not tied to his job in any way.
But Monday, Assistant County Attorney Patricia Conway said that Valerio's bail should be increased from $50,000, rather than reduced, because he confessed to Londonderry police and faces significant prison time.
Conway recounted details about the assaults in court on Monday. The girl, now 12, recently reported the assaults to police after telling a girlfriend about them, she said.
Valerio also confessed to Londonderry police during his interview, according to Conway.
"He admitted it happened four of five times," she said.
"The reality in this case is (Valerio) is facing very real and a lot of state prison time," Conway added.
Judge Tina Nadeau, who often takes matters of bail into consideration, made her decision after hearing arguments by Conway on Monday.
"I can't say you pose a risk of flight but can say you pose a serious danger to the community," she said.
OReilly

Bedford, NH

#5 Jan 18, 2012
i was just locked up with him for 3 months, dudes a freak
OReilly

Bedford, NH

#6 Jan 18, 2012
@watchdognh, he isnt segregated from anyone, i was on the block with him and its not a pc (protective custody) block, its gen population block for pre trial inmates

Location hidden

#7 Jan 30, 2012
Well hopefully he goes away for a long time and someone takes care of him on the inside. He doesnt deserve freedom or to enjoy life at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Londonderry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr AN NFL FAN 119,651
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) 9 hr Angry White Unite... 312
Free adult dating site 100% free Crazynutt3rs.c... (Jan '14) Thu nutter 7
The Best Adult Webcam Dec 17 Free Adult Webcam 1
Louise H. Cassidy (Feb '08) Dec 17 your daughter 3
Man hospitalized after apparent heroin overdose... (Feb '14) Dec 16 Towny 9
List of open shelters, warming centers in New H... Nov 29 The Insider 1

Londonderry News Video

Londonderry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Londonderry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Londonderry News, Events & Info