Derry school counselors move to unifi...

Derry school counselors move to unified model to serve students

There are 2 comments on the UnionLeader.com story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Derry school counselors move to unified model to serve students. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

Following the lead of teachers in the Derry School District, elementary and middle school guidance counselors have moved to a core mapping model to better provide comprehensive and consistent services to students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

Alan

Shady Side, MD

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Michael Ledoux was creditably accused of child sex abuse while head master at a school in Derry NH. The victim filed a civil action in 2003. The attorney representing the victim was assured by the Franciscan leadership that Fr Ledoux would be removed from any service connected with children.

Information from the office of attorney general state of NHhttp://www.scribd.com/doc/10 1933305/Fr-Michael-Ledoux-Accu sed-of-Child-Sex-Abuse-Derry-N H-St-Thomas-Aquinas

Fr Ledoux is now Dean at Widner University. He was in the news July 31 regarding his efforts to bring a K - 6th grade charter school to Widner campus. These low income children are perfect targets for a well respected predator.
Alan

Shady Side, MD

#2 Jan 6, 2013
This story was in the Philadelphia Inquire on Jan 4 and 5. This should be of interest to your community.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/101933305/Fr-Michae...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Londonderry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Apr 27 USS LIBERTY 121,928
Sex women age 18 +44 7827 925226 (Feb '15) Apr 25 Frank 10
Nick's Roast Beef on Rt 111 Apr 24 I am Hungry 2
loan shark needed tonight 06.10.10 (Oct '10) Apr 24 Betty Pridgen 120
Loan Apr 21 Kathy 1
Child Molester (Mar '11) Oct '16 Woodland Hills Mo... 8
News Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Oct '16 a fat arse 315

Londonderry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Londonderry Mortgages