Pelham gay-marriage opponents join st...

Pelham gay-marriage opponents join statewide push to fight new law

There are 443 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jan 6, 2010, titled Pelham gay-marriage opponents join statewide push to fight new law. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Shelley White is fighting for her right to vote on gay marriage. "It's a democracy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Feel The Love

Bedford, MA

#456 Jan 13, 2010
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
By posting this, I assume you are arguing that because you can find 2 or 3 men that are in favor of marriage equality, and they make other non-related errors in judgement, then gay men should not be allowed to marry. Surely you must be aware of all the "happily married" straight men who make just as poor of non-related judgements. Should we therefore take away the right of all straight men to marry?
Ralph, these guys were highly educated academic Gay Marriage Advocates.
They are literal spokespersons for the Gay Community, so do not downplay their roles as gay activists within your community. They are the ones who are at the forefront promoting the gay agenda in that state.
Hmmmm

Bowdoinham, ME

#457 Jan 13, 2010
Kinda like those priests molesting kids. Looking forward to your support in the fight against Catholic marriages.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#458 Jan 13, 2010
Feel The Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralph, these guys were highly educated academic Gay Marriage Advocates.
They are literal spokespersons for the Gay Community, so do not downplay their roles as gay activists within your community. They are the ones who are at the forefront promoting the gay agenda in that state.
As I said, they may be gay, and involved in issues, but that does not mean that we approve of each and every action. Any more than the true Christians would thank that Ted Haggard, Oral Roberts, or other leaders of Christian churches who stray represent all true Christians. It is possible, you know, to be right on one subject and incorrect on others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Londonderry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy money Thu LizzzyLo 2
loan shark needed tonight 06.10.10 (Oct '10) Jun 23 Sophia spight 73
Microsoft store offering Free YouthSpark Summer... Jun 6 mdunham 1
News The Week In N.H. News: Bobcats, Bagels and Bono Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
Londonerry Times Feb '16 Londonderrys Finest 1
News Donald Trump gets the devotion of the disaffect... Feb '16 spud 5
News 'Progressive' and 'conservative' have become me... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Londonderry Mortgages