Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18387 Jun 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure that you get a P.O. Box before you get here, so your entitlement checks from Uncle Sugar don't stop.
We already have enough Gubmint disability/welfare cases running around here now, so you really don't have to hurry back.
It is so typical for these liberals to target conservatives and bully them. Much like the gays are going in to bakeries and deliberately challenging them, to make a lawsuit.
Thank you for your support.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18388 Jun 28, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah i figured thats what they were trying to do. I always have a fun time everywhere i go and when i see that poo on the beaches i just jump right over it.
John, I think I'm going to learn German. Dang foreigners think they're smart, speaking non-english in front of me. Freaks them out, if you speak a language they don't understand.

Problem is, German language sounds so angry.
rabuf

Garden Grove, CA

#18389 Jun 28, 2014
There are far more right wingers on these forums than any other group. The right wingers always generalize with name calling and calling anyone who disagrees with them a libtard or even refer to other right wingers as "liberals" just because they disagree with them. The right wingers are usually the aggressive ones who take great pride in there hatred of anyone who isn't white enough or extreme enough in their views, like they are. I am one of the so called liberals who stands up for himself. The people who do the bullying on here are mostly right wingers who also like to report people for things they do themselves. There is no need to respond to this post with your typical name calling, you should just ignore it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18390 Jun 28, 2014
rabuf wrote:
There are far more right wingers on these forums than any other group. The right wingers always generalize with name calling and calling anyone who disagrees with them a libtard or even refer to other right wingers as "liberals" just because they disagree with them. The right wingers are usually the aggressive ones who take great pride in there hatred of anyone who isn't white enough or extreme enough in their views, like they are. I am one of the so called liberals who stands up for himself. The people who do the bullying on here are mostly right wingers who also like to report people for things they do themselves. There is no need to respond to this post with your typical name calling, you should just ignore it.
Go spend your Gubmint handout and be quiet.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18391 Jun 28, 2014
Some ovomitsupporters complain about the "right wingers" just because they do not agree with them. Anyone who does not support their views such as slaughtering of babies in the womb or stands for Traditional Marriage is called a bigot or a homophob the typical name from the ovomitsupporters. Just like a bunch of parrots repeating everything they hear from their base..Waaak! yes we can yes we can yes we can destroy this nation. There is no reason to respond to this post with you typical echos of a parrot. You should just ignore it.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18392 Jun 28, 2014
Oh and look! A certain character coming here has blown his cover. Same city as the other one. Oh maybe it is his/her daddy.Please!(eyes rolling)

What do you call a person who is liberal but will join in with conservatives for the soul purpose of attacking a man who has had multiple strokes and is lucky to be alive? Then furthermore search topix to attack anyone who has any compassion or a decent word to say about the man? There could be many names called to a person like that but none would be a positive one. I would call them a low-life coward.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18393 Jun 28, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
John, I think I'm going to learn German. Dang foreigners think they're smart, speaking non-english in front of me. Freaks them out, if you speak a language they don't understand.
I know thats right i do that on purpose sometimes when they are the clerks in q.t. as it makes them mad. I really hate those dang foreingers they are so hatefull to everyone that goes up to pay for something. I go in there stores just to be anoying and i make sure i let them know that i hate them and they hate me... i speak like i have and england acent to were they hardly understand what i,am saying...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18394 Jun 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I can't get to that page on my device. La Porte is a good decent place with good decent folks, and you've admitted never being there. I never claimed to be at DQ, and never said I was. I have never used a racial or homophobic slur when talking to you. I have never called you a liberal either. I suggest you stop with suggesting I did(because it's a lie). If you feel the need to cry to Topix at least be honest about it.
Yeaaa you tell more dog do do then the do do that is stacked up on your beaches. You and your people have alot of problems as it is and why don,t you hi tell your butt on out of texas with these race issues. If some-one calls you names with race issues then get over it! Time to grow up tough guy and time for you to leave the forum are i will have all my people posting on this thread and you will be crying with so many replies that its unreal...I will say this i believe its you causing the trouble more then joyce. When you leave texas take obama and illeagles with you back to california aND TEXAS WILL BECOME ITS OWN STATE.
Shane Corson

El Paso, TX

#18395 Jun 28, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Saturday at a press conference from the Rio Grande Valley, Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) discussed her tour of a border holding facility and addressed the humanitarian crisis of thousands unaccompanied minors flooding across the U.S.-Mexico border, which she called a "humanitarian opportunity."

Pelosi explained, "We are all Americans -- north and south in this hemisphere," and urged America to see this as not a crisis but an opportunity "to be helpful." She also said she wished she could simply "take home" the thousands of children temporarily housed in the overburden facilities.

According to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency, in the past fiscal year more than 47,000 unaccompanied children have crossed the border into the United States through Mexico with the majority coming from Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18396 Jun 28, 2014
Shane Corson wrote:
<quoted text>
Saturday at a press conference from the Rio Grande Valley, Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) discussed her tour of a border holding facility and addressed the humanitarian crisis of thousands unaccompanied minors flooding across the U.S.-Mexico border, which she called a "humanitarian opportunity."
Pelosi explained, "We are all Americans -- north and south in this hemisphere," and urged America to see this as not a crisis but an opportunity "to be helpful." She also said she wished she could simply "take home" the thousands of children temporarily housed in the overburden facilities.
According to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency, in the past fiscal year more than 47,000 unaccompanied children have crossed the border into the United States through Mexico with the majority coming from Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador.
That crazy old elitist pig needs to be hung for her crimes against the American people.
citizen

Del Rio, TX

#18397 Jun 29, 2014
good choice
rabuf

San Jose, CA

#18398 Jun 29, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go spend your Gubmint handout and be quiet.
Did you refuse to get an education because you thought it was a GOVERNMENT handout?
rabuf

San Francisco, CA

#18399 Jun 29, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yeaaa you tell more dog do do then the do do that is stacked up on your beaches. You and your people have alot of problems as it is and why don,t you hi tell your butt on out of texas with these race issues. If some-one calls you names with race issues then get over it! Time to grow up tough guy and time for you to leave the forum are i will have all my people posting on this thread and you will be crying with so many replies that its unreal...I will say this i believe its you causing the trouble more then joyce. When you leave texas take obama and illeagles with you back to california aND TEXAS WILL BECOME ITS OWN STATE.
You prove yourself to be a cowardly bully in this post. This is not the first time you have sent a post like this either. If I don't leave you will sick your people on me? What are you , in junior high? Your hate filled ignorant posts reveal you to be cowardly white trash. You're an embarrassment to construction workers and to your race(meaning the human race). If you don't like foreigners, then don't go to their businesses. They love to take your money and no doubt laugh at you as they spend your money. You're proud to be a bully and brag about it in your posts. There is no doubt you carry a gun wherever you go and that is where your "bravery" comes from. You are just a George Zimmerman wannabe, looking for any excuse to .........
rabuf

San Francisco, CA

#18400 Jun 29, 2014
Traditional marriage is not hurt in any way by same sex marriage ,and most people who are against it are bigots. People who are divorced and are against same sex marriage are bigots a nd hypocrites ( til death do us part....). People who are against a woman's right to choose who are not adopting children and supporting programs to take care of unwanted children(significant financial help or time) are blowhard hypocrites. If you think abortion is murder and you aren't willing to go to jail to stop it, then you're just kidding yourself about you're belief system. Being pro-life doesn't make you a bigot but it does make most of them hypocritical blow hates. Most men who are pro-life are misogynistic blowhards. I am using this name because fubar keeps getting blocked.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18401 Jun 29, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you refuse to get an education because you thought it was a GOVERNMENT handout?
No, that's why I have a job. What's your excuse for being a freetard, besides being lazy and stupid and totally worthless to boot?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18402 Jun 29, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>You prove yourself to be a cowardly bully in this post. This is not the first time you have sent a post like this either. If I don't leave you will sick your people on me? What are you , in junior high? Your hate filled ignorant posts reveal you to be cowardly white trash. You're an embarrassment to construction workers and to your race(meaning the human race). If you don't like foreigners, then don't go to their businesses. They love to take your money and no doubt laugh at you as they spend your money. You're proud to be a bully and brag about it in your posts. There is no doubt you carry a gun wherever you go and that is where your "bravery" comes from. You are just a George Zimmerman wannabe, looking for any excuse to .........
Singling out a single poster for one of your "out in left field" mindless rants is better than an orgasim isn't it?. It's apparent who the bully is around here.

I bet the poster that you are responding to is laughing @ you for taking the bait as usual. So am I.
rabuf

San Jose, CA

#18403 Jun 29, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's why I have a job. What's your excuse for being a freetard, besides being lazy and stupid and totally worthless to boot?.
You chose getting a job over getting an education , lots of people make that choice. They are still almost always smarter than you are. I am obviously smarter than you are, after all I did just prove you to be a liar again, with you're so called "facts". I think you are probably borderline retarded yourself, it is nothing to be ashamed of, I am sure you were born that way. Your constantly use of adding "tard" to your insults gave you away. Now that I know you are retarded, I will try to cut you some slack.

Hang in there guy, life will get better for you. God will bless you in a different way to make up for your retardation
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18404 Jun 29, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>You chose getting a job over getting an education , lots of people make that choice. They are still almost always smarter than you are. I am obviously smarter than you are, after all I did just prove you to be a liar again, with you're so called "facts". I think you are probably borderline retarded yourself, it is nothing to be ashamed of, I am sure you were born that way. Your constantly use of adding "tard" to your insults gave you away. Now that I know you are retarded, I will try to cut you some slack.
Hang in there guy, life will get better for you. God will bless you in a different way to make up for your retardation
You just proved my point. You're nothing more than a parasite. Your MESSiah is an intellectual parasite. He's also smarter than you. Him and the First Mooch get to live in style while you just get crumbs.

Hang in there. If someday your educational level takes you beyond third grade, you might be able to put in for a pay increase. Them Gubmint handouts are kind of small, aren't they?. Get a job you worthless Democrap butt-sucker.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18405 Jun 29, 2014
Oh yes, the same troll has continued to changed his name for the time being..

He is very antsy looking for a mob. Blood thirsty.

No if a person supports Traditional Marriage they are not bigots nor are they homophobs and those who call them that are bigots who are Christophobs.

A new infant is in great demand and would be easily adopted out. Anyone who would advocate abortion just for convenience and expect the tax payers to pay for that is just violent. Abortion is violent. http://www.imagesofabortion.com/exposed/pages...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18406 Jun 29, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>You prove yourself to be a cowardly bully in this post. This is not the first time you have sent a post like this either. If I don't leave you will sick your people on me? What are you , in junior high? Your hate filled ignorant posts reveal you to be cowardly white trash. You're an embarrassment to construction workers and to your race(meaning the human race). If you don't like foreigners, then don't go to their businesses. They love to take your money and no doubt laugh at you as they spend your money. You're proud to be a bully and brag about it in your posts. There is no doubt you carry a gun wherever you go and that is where your "bravery" comes from. You are just a George Zimmerman wannabe, looking for any excuse to .........
You fool those people barely get by so how could they be laughing??? These little stop and go stores they own they do not get much business and by the way you goon the money they make goes to there bills! so how could they be laughing???There are a few of them that are good people but not many and most are raciest such as yourself. Your the goon that comes on here for trouble right???George zimmerman???it was self defence you moron as the kid was baging his head on the ground??? yeah he had to shoot are the kid would have killed him...I don,t carry a gun my friend i only have one in the house to use for self defence if some-one where to breakin at night and even then i would probly just kick them in the nuts and drag them to the police station. I would never want to harm anyone and its very sad that this 17 year old kid got killed but the fact is he attacked zimmerman and it was clearly self defence! Now it seems even ole joyce is aganst you so take a hike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614
60 years ago: Queen Elizabeth II coronated (May '13) Jun '13 dunadd 5
Soccer hooligans and anarchists join London rio... (Aug '11) Aug '11 James 2
Worst Texas school disaster passes 73rd anniver... (Mar '10) Mar '10 MIKETOUHY 3
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:49 pm PST