Paranormal Witness Werewolf

Paranormal Witness Werewolf

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Warren Zevon

Marion, OH

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Did anyone catch the episode of Paranormal Witness last week that featured a Werewolf in London, Ohio.

The name of the man telling the story was Keith Williams. Does anyone know if this is an actual resident of London?

Anyone ever heard anything that could lend support to this story?

He said that he tracked it through the woods, to a cabin in the woods..which woods? There does not seem to be enough woods in London to even hide in. Maybe it was different in the 80's?
Skeptic

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Oct 14, 2012
I saw that episode and it seems highly likely this is all fake. If law enforcement responded to a cabin where the deceased was residing and located what the show reported it sure seems more investigating would have been done. Not to mention the community being familiar with this?? Right??
skeptic II

Ozark, MO

#3 Oct 15, 2012
I, too, find the werewolf episode of Paranormal Witness highly suspect. Why weren't the cops interviewed for the series? Or the man who employed the so-called werewolf? Or the friend who tracked the so-called werewolf with Keith Williams? The wife seemed genuinely spooked by something. The husband seemed to have told a tall TALL tale about it.
werewolf believer

Berkeley, CA

#4 Oct 16, 2012
I think that guy was a werewolf and his wife was a werewolf lover
joe

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Oct 16, 2012
I just finished the episode... "little scamperin' noises like a dog or a deer".....really? Wow....I usually enjoy this show, but this one screams phoney.
Tyler

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 17, 2012
There are enough woods in London for this to have happened, but I've lived in London now for 4 years and have never even heard anything about this until now.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 17, 2012
Actually I thought that this story was very interesting. There should be records from the police calls when the wife called the police when her husband was gone. Also there are enough wooded areas in Ohio to support the story. And in the 80's there were even more wooded areas. What would have made the story more believable, would have been the friend who tracked the werewolf with Mr. Williams. The employer of "George" {werewolf} may not be in the area any longer or even alive and really the same goes for the friend. I did some research and I believe \eith Williams and his wife are no longer married and he still lives in Ohio. Maybe not London but he is a professional in the area. I also found a " George " who died during that time with no family or history. That could be coincidence. One other thing is Ohio has had a histoy of Dogman, Werewolf and strange Humanoid creature sightings. Who knows. It is a great story regardless. And small town cops have a way of keeping these things under wraps especially back then we didn't havve cell phones, computers and digital cameras to document and spread these strange tales
Blade

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Oct 17, 2012
Hello..
I am a professional Paranormal Investigator and highly respected in the field with over 25 years experience. I am very interested in tracking down the facts behind this story...My team is located in KY, NY, and RI.
If anyone has any facts behind this story please feel free to Drop me a line at [email protected]

Thanks for your time.
jennifer

Lafayette, IN

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Yes...I just watched this and im dumbfounded. why wernt the police interviewed..or the friend..or the guy that worked with "George" ..and why was he burried in an unmarked grave??? Why would they do that unless someone was trying to keep this guy hidden so no tests could be done later on. I just don't know if I believe it..although I really want to.
drew777

United States

#10 Oct 17, 2012
...sorry, my phone screwed up post I think, my bad N.
Neiko wrote:
Actually I thought that this story was very interesting. There should be records from the police calls when the wife called the police when her husband was gone. Also there are enough wooded areas in Ohio to support the story. And in the 80's there were even more wooded areas. What would have made the story more believable, would have been the friend who tracked the werewolf with Mr. Williams. The employer of "George" {werewolf} may not be in the area any longer or even alive and really the same goes for the friend. I did some research and I believe \eith Williams and his wife are no longer married and he still lives in Ohio. Maybe not London but he is a professional in the area. I also found a " George " who died during that time with no family or history. That could be coincidence. One other thing is Ohio has had a histoy of Dogman, Werewolf and strange Humanoid creature sightings. Who knows. It is a great story regardless. And small town cops have a way of keeping these things under wraps especially back then we didn't havve cell phones, computers and digital cameras to document and spread these strange tales
Jimmy

Columbus, OH

#11 Oct 17, 2012
Lived in London, ohio all my life and have never heard this story!
drew777

United States

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Ok maybe it didn't post sorry if it doubled. If research turns anything else up I'd love to know. I think "werewolf" conclusion is too quick tho, possible "shapeshift" scenerio"?...dogman and such sightings in Ohio first came to mind as well
drew777 wrote:
...sorry, my phone screwed up post I think, my bad N.<quoted text>
Jimmy

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 17, 2012
Hello??????? Lived here all my life and never heard this before tonight??????????
pam

Columbus, OH

#14 Oct 17, 2012
what was george's last name and what was the name of the tire shop? I have lived in London all of my life and have never heard this before.
Jimmy

Columbus, OH

#15 Oct 17, 2012
they don't give Georges last name. Tire shop was Barnharts. That place was real. Cappy's Pizza was next door.
London

Kenton, OH

#16 Oct 17, 2012
Warren Zevon wrote:
Did anyone catch the episode of Paranormal Witness last week that featured a Werewolf in London, Ohio.
The name of the man telling the story was Keith Williams. Does anyone know if this is an actual resident of London?
Anyone ever heard anything that could lend support to this story?
He said that he tracked it through the woods, to a cabin in the woods..which woods? There does not seem to be enough woods in London to even hide in. Maybe it was different in the 80's?
I grew up in London lived there all my life, never heard of it or that person
joe

Greer, SC

#17 Oct 17, 2012
just saw the episode, liked it a lot but feel that its faked like most episodes of paranormal witness. I do believe in ghost and other supernatural things because of first hand exp, I have a lot of family that do Santerķa. I just think that werewolves like vampires are a little less believable, but I guess anything can happen. The only thing that has me a little spooked is that all day i been watching werewolf movies on netflix and was looking of werewolf lore before the show started and I had no idea what this episode was about till I saw it.
tes

United States

#18 Oct 17, 2012
i did not see this episode but i have hears more than enough about it.i think it is ridiculous.humans that turn into werewolves are made up creatures in movies and stories.they dont live in a cabin in the woods and act like a peeping tom.seriously?i have lived around london almost my whole life,i find it ridiculous.maybe the people who made up this story should write fictional stories for a living,they seem good at it.
Kayla

Milford, MI

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Hello??????? Lived here all my life and never heard this before tonight??????????
Agreed lived here my whole life and so did both of my parents and none of us have heard of this..and trust me in London you WOULD hear something about this
Witch Insight

Mesa, AZ

#20 Oct 17, 2012
Hello My name is Jesse. I am a Male Witch down here In Phoeix, Arizona. I am a tarot Card Reader and I use magic to inspire Hope and Positivity. I too saw the Show and there was a point in the show where the Werewolf guy gave back the tire and there were markings on there on the back and the guys were freaked out. Well I analyzed those markings and they are Runes. Runes are an ancient Germanic alphabet, used for writing, divination and magick. Used In Europe and widely used with Vikings. It's not bad Symbols, It's like everything else. It's not good or bad, its just there. it's how you use them. If you get simple with it, they are just another for of alphabets. But what this guy wrote on their tire is confusing. it's mostly wishing them well. I translated the Runes and it Spells out: FATE, PROTECTION, VICTORY, JUSTICE, GODDESS, SPIRIT JOURNEY, MANKIND, BIRTH, POWER, FAMILY UNITY, YEAR, HEALING. Unless he was wishing them a good spell, or the people making the show didn't know what they meant other than the scare factor then the werewolf guy was wishing the guys who tracked him well. Well My take. Thank you and Blessed Be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Bevens Jun 20 Wonderer 1
Any poker games in London? (Apr '16) Jun 14 Londonboy 2
Keep your children away from Rodney Derreberry Jun 10 Guest 1
Worked as a carnie Jun 5 Help 1
Wanted Jun 3 Godschild 1
Dwight jones (Jul '13) May 27 CJeffers 2
who knws Willie jeffers aka bub (Apr '13) May 27 CJeffers 5

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages