Good
Today

Rogers, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2012
I agree

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 21, 2012
What kind of pay do they start out at? Can you get 1st shift in the beginning? Are the shifts straight or do they rotate you onto other shifts? Thanks kindly in advance!
Thank God

Columbus, OH

#5 Oct 23, 2012
Start as temp. Raises like every 90 days or so for the first year as best I remember. They will work you as a temp for at least a few years before offering you full-time, then when offered full-time it will be on second or third shift. NOBODY gets first shift until you've been there for a long time as a full-time employee..

Jobs okay, most of the old timers have carpul tunnel and hernias from the machines. Expect a sore back also. And since it's an assembly line job, you have no freedom when it comes to getting a drink, going to the bathroom, or making phone calls. And too bad if you aren't located right next to the breakroom, cause you'll lose half your break just walking to the place. Same with the parking lot.

But job tops out at what Target will start you at. The only plus that Stanley offers is the shut-down time (which you won't get paid for as a temp), but the pay just doesn't compare to the auto plant or to what Target could pay you. Staples pays pretty well too.
Thank God

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Forgot, the temp service was starting people out at around $9 when I was there.
Ex Stanley employee

Marysville, OH

#7 Oct 31, 2012
I started at their MI plant in 1994 making $5/hr as a temp. Left in 2005 as an Engineer at $70k/yr for a six figure job with a supplier whom I developed a good working relationship with.

Great company for those who are willing to work hard to become somebody, which means putting forth effort over and above the status quo.
HummmNO

London, OH

#8 May 16, 2014
Factories work your butt off and when you get hurt (and you will) they treat you like crap. Cause you can no longer work as fast as you did before. You can work overtime and make lots of money but the stress isn't worth it. Lost time from family can never be gotten back. Young people believe me, life is short. Choose family time first. If there is some place else you can work for less stress, go there. Factories are full of sniffers who are after your wife or husband. Don't do it.
Bornon 40

Mount Orab, OH

#10 May 27, 2014
Depends are you a factory girl. I know lots of Stanley people. It's a clan, a family. Gossip, clicks, back stabbers, lovers, religion, hard work. But they all love each other and party together on the week-end. Their a big company in the automotive electrical field. Job security. Go temp see if you like it.
Bornon 40

Mount Orab, OH

#11 May 27, 2014
Spelled They"re wrong to troll for spelling freaks, Your an idiot.
one bad bitch

Portage, MI

#12 May 29, 2014
Just stay away from a lady that works there her name is Debi Morris she's a low life thief ask for money knowing she has her own money she's so low she stole her daughters money that was for her rent that was 350.00 she had to leave the city of circleville because she owes over 5 grand to people there they are looking to serve her court papers cause they want they want there money back!!!!! And they all know where she works and where she lives..... Good luck to you Debi Morris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christine hiles????? Sep 17 Truth 1
News Guardian: Global Warming Is - Racist' Sep 12 mofodis mofodat 7
News September is a safe driving reminder Sep 8 They cannot kill ... 1
sheila jarrett Sep 3 pink car 1
Remedy in London Drug Screens Aug 25 job 1
Shawn Allen and Michelle Staten Aug '16 She has photos to... 1
School Vouchers Aug '16 Just asking 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance