Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2013
HOPEFUL IN OHIO

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I just read on 10tv the news about a 11 (almost 12) year old girl committing suicide because of being bullied. I have no idea why in the world this had to happen. Why in the world do kids have to be so mean to make another child take their life. I feel they should find who is responsible for this child's death and charge them with manslaughter. This is no different than vehicular homicide. May be if these kids that bully had stiffer punishment for their actions then just maybe we could save a life of a little one. I also believe that the parents of these children that bully others also be charged because this bully is coming from within their household. This has to stop - is is senseless. There has to be more than suspension in the schools if they catch a bullier. A few days out of school is not getting the word across to these kids that bully. For the parents that have children that are bullied please be there for your kids and talk to them. Pull out what is being done to them or said and write it down and take it to your principal of your school. Any information you find out let your school know, even if it is on Facebook, Twitter, texting, etc. My child was bullied by this one person and it was put on my child's Facebook page. Luckily my child showed me what was sent and I in return sent a email to the pricipal of my school and word for word showed what this bullier sent to my child. I also told the bullier and principle of what my actions on this matter were going to be - I told the bullier that I actually saw what was wrote on my child's Facebook page and that I do not codone this type of behavior. I said I was going to send this to the school's prinicipal and if there was any more bullying I was going to be getting in touch with the proper authorities. I was not going to put up with it - You know what we have been almost a year without this bullier causing any more trouble. If there had been more trouble I would have went to the school and I would have had them bring in the parents of this child and I would have had the police there too. I won't put up with this kind of behavior and neither should any of you that are having your children bullied. Get involved so that we can stop bullying and stop the suicides that come with it. Save a life!!!! PLEASE GET INVOLVED.
Jan_LondonOhio

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 28, 2013
regarding the death of Hailey Petee of London, Ohio -- I read the child was being bullied and there is also a pending court case against a woman who allegedly harassed that same family over the phone. So often people these days think that they have a right to vent their petty problems and unhappiness at others. People have forgotten that children learn their values from their parents and if parents don't pay attention to the example they set and attention to how their child behaves towards other children then cruelty can lead to tragedy -- preventable tragedy. Most of the parents of the "bullies" if they now find out that their child was one of those bullies will be mortified and devastated. The school claims they weren't aware of any harassment of that child and now they are providing grief counseling. Prevention counseling would have been far wiser. The school is now providing grief counseling to children who tormented another child who then killed herself as a result of that tormenting. How many other Hailey's are out there?
unknown person

Norfolk, VA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
There's this angry, jealous loser calling his or herself "Proud" and "Surf 808" listed as being from Wellington, New Zealand in the Samoa Topix forum titled "Motivational and Inspirational Quotes...Thoughts" who's been repeatedly cyberbullying someone else on there that he or she doesn't even know for absolutely no reason except for minding her own business, writing her own intelligent privacy, contemporary, and self-confidence quotes at times, as well as many other famous past quotes. Thus, since it was unable to be reported through Topix, I'm simply recording it right here is all. This person, him or her, is an obviously mean, ignorant, and loonyish bully who can't stand it when not changing other people, rather than changing his or herself. He or she obviously just doesn't like who they are and vents on that forum section towards someone who does. Oh, and please, I urge you not to ever read his or her quotes or posts on there. Just like him or her they're not worth ever reading either.
unknown person

Norfolk, VA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
This person, him or her, cyberbullying, a form of true bullying, someone on that particular Topix forum section I just mentioned above here in my previous post, again, is obviously mentally sick. I also truly hope he or her gets some professional mental health help therapy or goes to a mental health hospital for it for a while. We have the absolute right to tell anyone we just don't know at all, have never even met, to simply stop bothering us. It doesn't mean we're snobs or cold people at all, just that we don't know them at all. We also have the right to stand up for ourselves whenever they repeatedly and nastily bully us too. We don't have to just lie down and just accept it. So "Proud" and "Surf 808" on the Samoa "Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts" Topix forum section on here, once more, I truly do hope you get the proper mental health therapy you need asap. You're frequently bullying this person on there is truly nothing but sad and pathetic. That's all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Old Guy 30,507
Paranormal Witness Werewolf (Oct '12) Aug 23 Resseveite 194
Loan offer Aug 23 MR JERRY 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
cheating wife (Sep '13) Aug 19 Curious 9
Speeding Drivers I-70 Aug 19 Thoughtful 2
Anybody know Lynn leccese Aug 10 New guy 1
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search