no disability check in mail today

Posted in the London Forum

anybody else

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Anyone else not receive their disaility check in the mail today? WTF?
Money in the bank

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2012
anybody else wrote:
Anyone else not receive their disaility check in the mail today? WTF?
Sounds like direct deposit may be in order, it be there on time.
FortSeven

Monticello, KY

#3 Oct 1, 2012
You must be part of that 47%
weezy

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Obama is only sending those checks out once every other month now. Didnt he send you that letter letting you know.
Your sposed to get up off your butt and go find a job to make up for the check your not going to get every other month.
Dang. I woulda thought for sure He would have let you all know.
Mmmmm

Burbank, IL

#5 Oct 1, 2012
It must have been discovered that you were faking it, and it was sent to someone else who really isn't able to work!
Shotgun Red

Manchester, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2012
All SSA and SSI check's are / were to be sent to your banks or you are to get a gov. card with the same amount as the check , notice's whet out two months ago from SSA.
Lynda

London, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2012
weezy wrote:
Obama is only sending those checks out once every other month now. Didnt he send you that letter letting you know.
Your sposed to get up off your butt and go find a job to make up for the check your not going to get every other month.
Why do idiots like you think this is funny?Obama did not start disability checks,Bush jr.sent them ,so did his daddy,Reagon sent them,in fact every president has since it has been the law.you braindead chithead.Now you can laugh,that's funny.
third of month

Crossett, AR

#8 Oct 1, 2012
people work and pay into social security and if they become disabled they are entitled to it .
the social security check comes on 3rd day of month unless it is a weekend or holiday then they will come early.
well

Ormond Beach, FL

#9 Oct 1, 2012
weezy wrote:
Most people never sold drugs like you DOPE HEAD!
weezy

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Oct 2, 2012
well

Ormond Beach, FL
Most normal people dont have homosexual urges like you do but that dont stop them from voicing their opinions does it. As far as selling drugs, I would imagine you would be better served looking at some of your family members if you want to hook up with a drug dealer. I have worked a public job since I was 15 years old. Who has time to sell drugs
Lynda I dont think its funny at all. We have millions of deadbeeats drawing taxpayer funded money every month simply because they have been taught by mommy and daddy that its ok to not work. not pay taxes and screw the SSI and Welfare systems.
Is that what your doing?
If people really need it more power to them. I think they should get it. Its the thieving sumbitches that dont need it that im talking about.
Clay county is probably worse than laurel county. We have the majority of our citizens drawing government checks and foodstamps. Lack of work is part of the problem. Deadbeats screwing the system is the majority of the problem
Right

Somerset, KY

#11 Oct 2, 2012
And there's a difference in SSI and Social Security Disability. SSI are for those who haven't paid in enough credits over time or haven't worked at all. They get their checks on the 1st. Social Security Disability is for those who have worked and paid in enough credits to draw if they become disbled. Those checks come on the 3rd. There are a lot of people beating the system, but also keep in mind there are people who are sick, but their sickness may not be visible. I know several people who look very healthy like they should be able to work, but have health problems you can't see that prevents them from holding down a job. Can't always judge a book by it's cover and not all people who receive a check is on drugs.
my friend

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 2, 2012
now checks are sent, depending on your birthday.they are sent out on each wednesday of the month.check with the social security office. direct deposit is the easiest and safest way to recieve a check.
workingwoman

Science Hill, KY

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Dont ever judge people who get disability. Im 50 years old and have worked all of my life. I now have health issues and its hard to work. I have to medicate to do. I cannot afford to quit my job for a sit down minimum wage job. I wouldn't be able to pay my bills. Im struggling and should be getting disablity so shut up you ignorant rednecks. You dont know what you are talking about. Karma will get you!!
wislady7

Elkhorn, WI

#14 Oct 6, 2012
weezy wrote:
It's hard to get off my butt, when I don't have one.
you any kin to

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2012
are you any kin to big red "the destroyer" ?
Shotgun Red wrote:
All SSA and SSI check's are / were to be sent to your banks or you are to get a gov. card with the same amount as the check , notice's whet out two months ago from SSA.
lol

Scranton, PA

#16 Oct 9, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>Most people never sold drugs like you DOPE HEAD!
you poor pitiful thing...weezy must have figured out who you are like most the rest of us on here.
Cool Aid Regulator

Corbin, KY

#19 Oct 11, 2012
Right wrote:
And there's a difference in SSI and Social Security Disability. SSI are for those who haven't paid in enough credits over time or haven't worked at all. They get their checks on the 1st. Social Security Disability is for those who have worked and paid in enough credits to draw if they become disbled. Those checks come on the 3rd. There are a lot of people beating the system, but also keep in mind there are people who are sick, but their sickness may not be visible. I know several people who look very healthy like they should be able to work, but have health problems you can't see that prevents them from holding down a job. Can't always judge a book by it's cover and not all people who receive a check is on drugs.
I had a guy tell me that he would only make $15 more a week if he went back to his old job when he got physically better. So he did not go back. He works out in the gym every week along with another guy there who is also on disability. Both look like bodybuilders yet they are on disability. The kind you pay in. I know another guy who got Medicare disability who rides across the county on his motorbike. I talked to another Lady who signed up on the working kind of disability when she got laid off from her job. I know many others who are drawing the working kind of disability who I know can work but took the easy way out because they simply did not want to work anymore.
fact

London, KY

#20 Oct 11, 2012
cool aid they have a hotline you can call and report the thieves. Please do so today if you dont mind. Im tired of paying the deadbeats way thru life. Hope they cut off every one of them today
Michael Richardson

Augusta, GA

#22 Feb 1, 2015
I worked from 1975 til 2009. I cannot work now because of medical reasons. It took 2 years for me to get disability!!! DO not lump us together!!! I'd love to be working, but that is no longer the choice . So London,Ky keep your small ,mind to yourself & your small opinions to yourself
JobCreator01

Monticello, KY

#23 Feb 2, 2015
Some people do really deserve to get disability, your worked your time 75-2009. But here in KY there is a joke that people go to their mail boxes with shotguns at the first of the month. KY has too many people that NEVER worked who somehow still gets a disability check. And with the current administration, there is absolutely no incentive for those people to work. They stay home, stay single and keep having babies. I know people who have quit good jobs, because they could make more having kids and not working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey (Mar '11) 34 min Truth 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr The Vaccinator 135,116
Land Contract 5 hr Shelby 1
is hillary going to prison 9 hr mamaTrain 60
Dear Lib Racists @Starbucks 11 hr Uber-Bro of the U... 6
Fam Values: Protest Against Vulgarity/Profanity... (Apr '13) 11 hr Uber-Bro of the U... 37
fake christians 16 hr Jay Bee 11
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]