Jason B

Nicholson, GA

#70 Apr 29, 2008
I can't understand why everyone whines and cries so much. If everyone would just do your job and help out when someone needs a hand, it would all go a lot smoother. I mean if you owned a company would you hire yourself? That is my work ethic. I wish a lot more people had the same. I've already lost one good job in this town, I don't want to lose another one. And if anyone thinks that Flav-o-rich is such a bad place to work, they are hireing every day at McDonalds and Burger King, go there and see what you have to gripe about. Why hide your name, I am not ashamed of myself
allen nrn

London, KY

#71 Apr 29, 2008
Amen Jason
Dewayne

London, KY

#74 Apr 30, 2008
I agree with Jason. Be glad you have a good paying job. Flavorich has its problems. But what place dont. Most of you have it made anyways. Work 8 hours and go home. Theirs alot worser places to work then Flavorich. If you dont like it their then leave and then maybe me and the other guys layed off can come back to work.
roxanne

London, KY

#75 Apr 30, 2008
It's funny that b4 he got here we had trucks setting and running about 40,ooo and it didn't take him long to get it up around 90.I just thought it was about time they got some one in here that you could depend.Instead of someone babing those union sucks who hunt for a place to hide every day.
whats up

London, KY

#86 May 10, 2008
blah blah blah i love flavorich chocolate milk
Free bird

London, KY

#97 May 22, 2008
Are the route drivers paid well? Always wanted one of those jobs although it looks like har work and long hours.
woody hill

Nashville, TN

#98 May 22, 2008
The route drivers make about 540 plus commission so most make gross about 1-2 grand a week before I was screwed i averaged about 1100 a week. Its not hard but can be a long day just depends
say what

East Bernstadt, KY

#100 May 28, 2008
Flavorich has great products!
Umby

London, KY

#104 May 29, 2008
Now I do not personally work at Flavorich and I can see that most of you complaining either never worked there and are just going on because of a friend of a friends cousin said it was the "devil" or you are a fired employee meaning A: You didn't work as expected Or B: Everyone at Flavorich is evil and their one goal in life is to make your life suck.
I can tell you it isn't answer B.

Truth is this is probably the best paying jobs you complaining bunch of shits will ever get, The work may be hard but hey if you wanted easy work you should have stuck it out in school a bit longer (Or invented a computer operating system) but you didn't so no one is to blame but you.

Now I personally know several people that work in the HR department (Previous Managers not included) and they are some of the nicest most helpful people you will ever meet. If you think you're job sucks look at what they do all day. They put up with you guys and girls constantly complaining about how everything is terrible and how you fell and you need to be off for 6+ months. Do that for a couple of days and tell me you're job is stressful.

Sorry for the long rant just some things on here really pissed me off.

-Umby
Umby

London, KY

#105 May 29, 2008
I would like to apologize for the name calling. I was just angry. I know quite a few people that work there and I would hate to see any of them lose their jobs. From what they tell me it is a hard job but the people I know really like it there and I feel it would hurt them to see what people are saying about the place they work. Anyway I hope Flavorich will be around for a long long time and I hope the new management they have works out and does great. (So everyone can keep their jobs)
Otto

London, KY

#109 Jun 19, 2008
Are they hiring drivers,if so how do you get on?
Hey

Manchester, KY

#126 Jul 1, 2008
Milk is going to 5.oo a gallon
Pricey

London, KY

#127 Jul 2, 2008
Hey wrote:
Milk is going to 5.oo a gallon
It's hard to believe it's going to be that high. I guess the fuel cost is running up everything.
I can't do without my milk though!
Cheap Milk

London, KY

#128 Jul 2, 2008
Aldis in Corbin has milk for $1.99 a gallon! What a great price!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#129 Jul 2, 2008
Pricey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe it's going to be that high. I guess the fuel cost is running up everything.
I can't do without my milk though!
Milk has gone up largely to do with last years drought. They had no hay in this area and the dairy farmers had to pay high for hay to be shipped in from the western states. The price of hay more than doubled last year.
insider

Cynthiana, KY

#130 Jul 14, 2008
walmart milk is 1.99 gal
idontknowitall

Lexington, KY

#131 Jul 14, 2008
I guess the employees got tired of changing the price everytime someone went through the checkout line. Now lets work on the gas prices and we will all feel better.
insider wrote:
walmart milk is 1.99 gal
WHAT

Pikeville, KY

#138 Jul 19, 2008
I think we need flav-o-rich because if it goes out of business think of all the families that will be without jobs...so for those of you who hope so grow up and think about someone else besides yourself for a change.
WHAT

Pikeville, KY

#139 Jul 19, 2008
insider wrote:
walmart milk is 1.99 gal
Only because Aldi's in Corbin has it for a $1.99 everyone who comps milk will be in trouble when Alid's milk goes up...so Walmart only has milk $1.99 because they have to!!!!!!!! Wal-mart sucks
meeeeeeeeee

Pikeville, KY

#141 Jul 19, 2008
moo wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we really believe everything that we hear at the flea market?
No we should not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Paul 166,312
trump 1 hr Not from here 15
Gondolier 3 hr londonlove 25
laurel co schools open during eclipse 7 hr billy bob 2
People saying they have a Indian Grandma (May '13) 8 hr flwrgrrl 222
Swingers club in or near London 12 hr Harrison 2
who's heather creche baby daddy 13 hr The Original Yeti 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages