San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Do you need a word from the Lord? God talks to me. Do you need Godly advice? Do you need a word of Wisdom? If you need advice or A word from God or have a question, tell me what it is...I may help you.

Watch these 1 through 9. It will greatly bless you. AND UPLIFT YOUR SPIRIT

1 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

2 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

3 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

4 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

5 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

6 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

7 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

8 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

9 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

DISCLAIMER: Anything said by me in any of my posts is not required by me for you to agree with or believe. If you say something to me that needs to be corrected...I hope correction is not offensive to you. Therefore I am not responsible when you get angry because I have told you the truth. Which most of the time is not what you really want to hear.

Yours truly,
TheWiseMan
Blessings

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Love to see people of God post here. Continue your good deeds and blessings.
bla

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

if your god talks to you what does his voice sound like?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

bla wrote:
if your god talks to you what does his voice sound like?
Music to my hears.
ganfalf

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

No dumbass...what did his voice sound like...did it sound like Gandalf?
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Music to my hears.
hear it

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ganfalf wrote:
No dumbass...what did his voice sound like...did it sound like Gandalf?
<quoted text>
His voice and message is unique to each individual.
Good words

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Blessings wrote:
Love to see people of God post here. Continue your good deeds and blessings.
In the Next Generation Leader, Andy Stanley gives us 5 things of leaders. They're worth your careful consideration:
1) Competence. Discern your dominant gifts. Channel your energies into where you're most likely to succeed. Humbly acknowledge your limitations and help equip others to fill them. To do that, you must first be secure in your own identity. Are you?
2) Courage. Good leaders aren't necessarily the smartest, most creative people on the team, or even the first to identify an opportunity. No, they're just the ones with the courage to step out and to go first. That's why God told Joshua, "be thou strong and very courageous." (Joshua 1:7 KJV).
3) Clarity. Uncertain times require clear directions. The vision may come at once, but the steps are revealed over time. Don't allow your lack of answers to leave you paralyzed. Be clear about your goal, even though you're not certain as to the details.
4) Coaching. You may be better than most, but without a coach you will never be as good as you could be. Elisha needed Elijah. Timothy needed Paul. If you're hoping to learn everything from personal experience, good luck --- you'll have to outlive Methuselah.
5) Character. You can lead without character, but you can't be a leader worth following. Character provides the moral authority necessary to bring together the people and resources needed to fulfill God's plan for your life. Your talent has the potential to take you places where your character can't sustain you. That thought ought to humble you --- and keep you on your knees.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

hear it wrote:
<quoted text>
His voice and message is unique to each individual.
God talks to me through His Spirit.

The Spirit of Truth.
friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
God talks to me through His Spirit.
The Spirit of Truth.
Hebrews1
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Just before Jesus was betrayed and killed by the hands of lawless men, He informed His apostles that there were many things that He did not have the opportunity to teach them before His death. Because the apostles could not “bear” those teachings at that time, Jesus promised them that the Spirit of truth would come after His departure. Concerning the Spirit, Jesus said:“…when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth.” Some have read this verse, and assumed that all people who become Christians, and who have the Holy Spirit living in them (1 John 3:24), will be guided into all truth. A closer look at the situation, however, shows that the promise to be “guided into all truth” was given only to the apostles, and not to all Christians in general.
Consider, first, that in the context of John 16, the Lord was addressing the apostles exclusively. In John 16:32, Jesus informed them, saying,“Indeed the hour is coming, yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave Me alone”—an exact prediction of what the apostles did in Gethsemane the night of the betrayal. This verse can be closely connected to Mark 13:11, where Jesus spoke to the apostles, saying,“But when they arrest you and deliver you up, do not worry beforehand, or premeditate what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit.” Here, Jesus detailed the process by which the apostles would be inspired to preach God’s Word without having prepared a sermon or researched their topic.
In the New Testament books following the gospel accounts, we read about how Jesus’ promise to the apostles came true. Acts 2 informs us that the Holy Spirit came upon the apostles and gave them miraculous powers, thereby inspiring them to preach the Word. Acts 2:42 explains that the converts continued in the “apostle’s doctrine,” which would be the case because that doctrine was given to them by the Holy Spirit. Paul, in writing to the brethren at Ephesus, described the Gospel of Christ,“which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men,” as having “now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets”(Ephesians 3:5). And just a few verses prior to this statement, he told the Ephesian brethren that they were members of the “household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone”(Ephesians 2:19-20). The apostle Peter wrote to remind his readers of “the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and the commandment of us, the apostles of the Lord and Savior”(2 Peter 3:2). In writing to the Thessalonians, Paul rejoiced that the brethren received his words “not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God”(1 Thessalonians 2:13). He also reminded the Christians in Corinth:“If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord”(1 Corinthians 14:37).
After the ascension of Christ, the Holy Spirit came upon the apostles, and brought to their minds all the things that Jesus had said (John 14:26), in addition to further revelations that entailed “all truth.”
friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

When the apostles was brought before rulers or councils, they did not have to premeditate their speech, because the Holy Spirit provided the substance of it for them. The inspired apostles and prophets recorded those inspired thoughts in the various books of the Bible. The revelation recorded in the Bible was so complete that the apostle Peter wrote to his readers that God “has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness”(2 Peter 1:3). Jude recorded that the faith (meaning the body of teaching) was “once and for all delivered to the saints”(Jude 3). And the apostle Paul wrote that even if an angel of heaven preached another Gospel than that which was delivered by the apostles, that angel was to be accursed (Galatians 1:6-9).
The apostles were led into all truth, which was recorded in the Bible and faithfully passed down to us. The promise of being guided into “all truth” was never intended for every Christian, and it is clear that it does not apply to Christians today. If any Christian wants to speak the Word of God, he or she cannot refuse to study God’s Word, and simply assume that the Holy Spirit will directly put God’s Word on his or her heart. In fact, Christians today, instead of being promised a miraculous knowledge endowed by the Holy Spirit without thought on their part, are commanded “to study” or “be diligent” to know God’s Word (2 Timothy 2:15), and to “give attention to reading” the Word of God (1 Timothy 4:13). There is no truth pertinent to the salvation of the lost that the apostles did not receive. We, therefore, can conclude that Jesus’ promise that the apostles would be guided into all truth was fulfilled. We further can conclude that no one living today has been given that promise, and that God’s Word has been definitively delivered to the saints once and for all.
http://www.apologeticspress.org/APContent.asp...
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

friend wrote:
When the apostles was brought before rulers or councils, they did not have to premeditate their speech, because the Holy Spirit provided the substance of it for them. The inspired apostles and prophets recorded those inspired thoughts in the various books of the Bible. The revelation recorded in the Bible was so complete that the apostle Peter wrote to his readers that God “has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness”(2 Peter 1:3). Jude recorded that the faith (meaning the body of teaching) was “once and for all delivered to the saints”(Jude 3). And the apostle Paul wrote that even if an angel of heaven preached another Gospel than that which was delivered by the apostles, that angel was to be accursed (Galatians 1:6-9).
The apostles were led into all truth, which was recorded in the Bible and faithfully passed down to us. The promise of being guided into “all truth” was never intended for every Christian, and it is clear that it does not apply to Christians today. If any Christian wants to speak the Word of God, he or she cannot refuse to study God’s Word, and simply assume that the Holy Spirit will directly put God’s Word on his or her heart. In fact, Christians today, instead of being promised a miraculous knowledge endowed by the Holy Spirit without thought on their part, are commanded “to study” or “be diligent” to know God’s Word (2 Timothy 2:15), and to “give attention to reading” the Word of God (1 Timothy 4:13). There is no truth pertinent to the salvation of the lost that the apostles did not receive. We, therefore, can conclude that Jesus’ promise that the apostles would be guided into all truth was fulfilled. We further can conclude that no one living today has been given that promise, and that God’s Word has been definitively delivered to the saints once and for all.
http://www.apologeticspress.org/APContent.asp...
I asked God what to say to you. He told me to ask you why is it that you object to Him talking to me through His Spirit?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

He said also to ask you why you have so little faith?
friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

TheWiseMan wrote:
If any Christian wants to speak the Word of God, he or she cannot refuse to study God’s Word, and simply assume that the Holy Spirit will directly put God’s Word on his or her heart. In fact, Christians today, instead of being promised a miraculous knowledge endowed by the Holy Spirit without thought on their part, are commanded “to study” or “be diligent” to know God’s Word (2 Timothy 2:15), and to “give attention to reading” the Word of God (1 Timothy 4:13). There is no truth pertinent to the salvation of the lost that the apostles did not receive. We, therefore, can conclude that Jesus’ promise that the apostles would be guided into all truth was fulfilled. We further can conclude that no one living today has been given that promise, and that God’s Word has been definitively delivered to the saints once and for all.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

friend wrote:
<quoted text>
If any Christian wants to speak the Word of God, he or she cannot refuse to study God’s Word, and simply assume that the Holy Spirit will directly put God’s Word on his or her heart. In fact, Christians today, instead of being promised a miraculous knowledge endowed by the Holy Spirit without thought on their part, are commanded “to study” or “be diligent” to know God’s Word (2 Timothy 2:15), and to “give attention to reading” the Word of God (1 Timothy 4:13). There is no truth pertinent to the salvation of the lost that the apostles did not receive. We, therefore, can conclude that Jesus’ promise that the apostles would be guided into all truth was fulfilled. We further can conclude that no one living today has been given that promise, and that God’s Word has been definitively delivered to the saints once and for all.
God told me to ask you why you make up what you want to believe and not take His word for word.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

God also told me to ask you why you cannot talk in truth using your own words.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

It is called heart to heart.
friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

2 Timothy 3: 16-17
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

TheWiseMan wrote:
Romans 10:17
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

friend wrote:
2 Timothy 3: 16-17
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
God told me to ask you then why do you not obey every word of it?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 10:17
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
God told me to tell you that...

Faith comes by the Spirit.

The Spirit of Faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Country western dance club to be built in baldrock 41 min Urban cowboy 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 59 min gdave950 26,194
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr unknown 1,020
Novitex (Jan '14) 2 hr Wavy 13
Taylor and Derrick Noe 2 hr Wondering 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Jack 146,425
Times Are Getting Bad, We're Losing More Freedoms 3 hr truth 232
Stop Odumba WAR ON COAL 13 hr truth 96
Illegal immagrants 14 hr Patriot 239
•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs