Henry

London, KY

#11024 Dec 4, 2012
Where do you go to apply for a job here???
Henry

London, KY

#11026 Dec 4, 2012
Where do you go to apply for a JOB? Please

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11027 Dec 4, 2012
U R A Loserf wrote:
<quoted text>You are pathetic. You don't even work here. Get a life loser.
Indeed. And thank god for that. Someone asked for the number for the union. I gave it to them, for all the good it's going to do, seeing as the room temperature IQ's in that building already voted no. As far as being pathetic, the same could be said for you. So go stack your cookies, and enjoy your job, for soon robots will be doing your job for you, and you will be collecting you UI check. Sad part about all of you slaving away like you are; I get paid the same as you, to do half the work.

On the subject of working there, why don't you go harrass the others that post that don't work at LCF for hearthside food solutions? Go snort another pill and get back to work, if you even work there. I see that you are posting from Ohio. Pathetic? Indeed.

Location hidden

#11030 Dec 4, 2012
Henry wrote:
Where do you go to apply for a JOB? Please
You need to call The Job Shop. Or IES, impact employment solutions.
Henry

London, KY

#11036 Dec 4, 2012
Mystery801 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to call The Job Shop. Or IES, impact employment solutions.
Could you till me how much it pays? What is the hours? Thanks
hello

Houston, TX

#11037 Dec 4, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text> Could you till me how much it pays? What is the hours? Thanks
not much in the winter for newbies.
to get well established as a good worker, you have to start in the spring, and work your tail off all summer to prove yourself.
wondering

London, KY

#11045 Dec 5, 2012
hello?
dont worry

Seattle, WA

#11049 Dec 6, 2012
Just wanting to know wrote:
I just want to know, who's on fricking break?
dont worry about it. they are not allowed to have cell phones in the factory either.
and you know who has them, you can see the outline of them in their back pocket.
and we know leads carry them. we have seen them playing with them.
wondering

Manchester, KY

#11052 Dec 6, 2012
People are allowed to have cell phones they just cant have them out while in the factory and their supposed to have them off and can use them on breaks in the break room or outside.
Second shift

London, KY

#11059 Dec 6, 2012
im amazed that some of the ones that are bosses are not stepped down yet like they should have been from yrs ago?
whats up

Manchester, KY

#11060 Dec 7, 2012
how come they are working new hires when they are not working the ones that have been there for months?
How do you know

Grand Rapids, MI

#11061 Dec 7, 2012
whats up wrote:
how come they are working new hires when they are not working the ones that have been there for months?
Could you be any more general????? and there are no new hires... the new hires have been here for months.
hmm

South Bend, IN

#11062 Dec 7, 2012
whats up wrote:
did some take a volunteer lay off? some are not good workers either. they just stand and stare.
after 3 mo it looks like they would at least pretend to pick up a broom. and if hfs people say anything to them, they look at you like 'you are not my boss'
nobody asks to be a trainer, they just throw these new idiots in there with you and hope for the best.
but really they should get the trainer title back, so they wont feel bad about bossing people around.
because people are not going to tell others how to do anything if they think they are get in trouble for 'bitching'.
Still wanting to know

Somerset, KY

#11063 Dec 7, 2012
Just wanting to know wrote:
I just want to know, who's on fricking break?
I'm getting tired of asking....

Location hidden

#11065 Dec 7, 2012
whats up wrote:
Maybe when your there you should pretend to work. Show you're appreciation for a job, just saying.

Location hidden

#11066 Dec 7, 2012
Still wanting to know wrote:
<quoted text>I'm getting tired of asking....
If anyone cared about you question, they would have answered. But having to reply to your own post, that's just sad.
So true

London, KY

#11069 Dec 7, 2012
Tell me bout it wrote:
Plenty, indeed. I'm a newbie there, so I don't have an opinion on it just yet because I haven't gotten to work. There are already a few things about LCF that I don't agree with, but despite complaints, I'm just grateful to have a job. Nowhere else is really hiring.
you are so right not many places are hiring be glad that you do have a job and your able to provide for your family
uggy

London, KY

#11081 Dec 8, 2012
not it not
Open

Middlesboro, KY

#11082 Dec 8, 2012
uggy wrote:
not it not
not it not??? Take another look at it
Over

London, KY

#11101 Dec 8, 2012
Unions are coming closer and closer to an end. Michigan has saw what unions done to their factories. Michigan is only days away from being a right to work state. Wish KY would move I that direction. Hard workers are tired of sorry union crybabies!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Reality 153,700
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Truther 5,153
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,637
Needs boy rottweiler to breed with! (Mar '12) 3 hr picasso87 56
Arnold's country store, Baldrock KY (Sep '13) 3 hr Chev chev 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 131,050
Joyce Meyer-the multimillionaire hypocrite (Oct '10) 5 hr rolsan4 109
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
•••