Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you ...
wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#11052 Dec 6, 2012
People are allowed to have cell phones they just cant have them out while in the factory and their supposed to have them off and can use them on breaks in the break room or outside.
Second shift

East Bernstadt, KY

#11059 Dec 6, 2012
im amazed that some of the ones that are bosses are not stepped down yet like they should have been from yrs ago?
whats up

Elizabethtown, KY

#11060 Dec 7, 2012
how come they are working new hires when they are not working the ones that have been there for months?
How do you know

Grand Rapids, MI

#11061 Dec 7, 2012
whats up wrote:
how come they are working new hires when they are not working the ones that have been there for months?
Could you be any more general????? and there are no new hires... the new hires have been here for months.
hmm

South Bend, IN

#11062 Dec 7, 2012
whats up wrote:
did some take a volunteer lay off? some are not good workers either. they just stand and stare.
after 3 mo it looks like they would at least pretend to pick up a broom. and if hfs people say anything to them, they look at you like 'you are not my boss'
nobody asks to be a trainer, they just throw these new idiots in there with you and hope for the best.
but really they should get the trainer title back, so they wont feel bad about bossing people around.
because people are not going to tell others how to do anything if they think they are get in trouble for 'bitching'.
Still wanting to know

London, KY

#11063 Dec 7, 2012
Just wanting to know wrote:
I just want to know, who's on fricking break?
I'm getting tired of asking....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11065 Dec 7, 2012
whats up wrote:
Maybe when your there you should pretend to work. Show you're appreciation for a job, just saying.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11066 Dec 7, 2012
Still wanting to know wrote:
<quoted text>I'm getting tired of asking....
If anyone cared about you question, they would have answered. But having to reply to your own post, that's just sad.
So true

Winchester, KY

#11069 Dec 7, 2012
Tell me bout it wrote:
Plenty, indeed. I'm a newbie there, so I don't have an opinion on it just yet because I haven't gotten to work. There are already a few things about LCF that I don't agree with, but despite complaints, I'm just grateful to have a job. Nowhere else is really hiring.
you are so right not many places are hiring be glad that you do have a job and your able to provide for your family
uggy

East Bernstadt, KY

#11081 Dec 8, 2012
not it not
Open

Murray, KY

#11082 Dec 8, 2012
uggy wrote:
not it not
not it not??? Take another look at it
Over

Paris, KY

#11101 Dec 8, 2012
Unions are coming closer and closer to an end. Michigan has saw what unions done to their factories. Michigan is only days away from being a right to work state. Wish KY would move I that direction. Hard workers are tired of sorry union crybabies!!!
in time

London, KY

#11117 Dec 9, 2012
no doubt everything will be looked into its prob just a matter of time before it all comes out
tish

South Bend, IN

#11118 Dec 9, 2012
bad peeps gets to keep their jobs, and good peeps gets stepped down.
and you know when they are staying on and can look you in the eye, they tried their best at what they did.
just saying

Winchester, KY

#11119 Dec 9, 2012
tish wrote:
bad peeps gets to keep their jobs, and good peeps gets stepped down.
and you know when they are staying on and can look you in the eye, they tried their best at what they did.
they must not done to good and been doing something they shouldn't or they wouldn't got stepped down omg what world are u living in? are u working for the same plant or what
what if

Houston, TX

#11120 Dec 9, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>they must not done to good and been doing something they shouldn't or they wouldn't got stepped down omg what world are u living in? are u working for the same plant or what
what if you have a 'best friend' that is a better friend with the boss than he/she is to you, and you dont know about their secret relationship? dont trust anybody, they will stab you in the back.
wtf world are YOU living in?
just saying

Winchester, KY

#11121 Dec 10, 2012
what if wrote:
<quoted text>what if you have a 'best friend' that is a better friend with the boss than he/she is to you, and you dont know about their secret relationship? dont trust anybody, they will stab you in the back.
wtf world are YOU living in?
sounds about right, same old crap.looks like they friends with benifits
nees to know

Middlesboro, KY

#11123 Dec 10, 2012
what do they do on line 5?? The other line 5 not the 12 hr shifts
yessir

South Bend, IN

#11125 Dec 10, 2012
nees to know wrote:
what do they do on line 5?? The other line 5 not the 12 hr shifts
they make oreos lol. and always will. nasty suckers.
nees to know

Middlesboro, KY

#11128 Dec 10, 2012
i mean like stacking, inserting or what??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Ashley 19 11 min Ashley 162
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Not brainwashed 157,991
Clinton did not win a majority of the vote 1 hr Mdh 7
Excited about losing the Affordable Care Act? 1 hr Mdh 8
Joe helton 1 hr Buzz 2
All about turd 5 hr It true he stupid 4
Showers 15 hr Gladdie 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages