Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you ...
Jamie Statham Gordy

Woodland, GA

#9832 Aug 3, 2012
I think this web site is a joke and it should be illegal.
wondering

London, KY

#9833 Aug 3, 2012
hey pansy i'm on ur side people need to grow up but i was wondering since i know april's family did mike really say them 2 was fooling around cause april is saying no that they just talked to each other at work & she wouldn't do that with him cause he was married but she admits of doing other stuff with someone else & that she really made a huge,disgusting mistake i was just wondering from a concerned person to another did he say
well

London, KY

#9834 Aug 3, 2012
wondering wrote:
hey pansy i'm on ur side people need to grow up but i was wondering since i know april's family did mike really say them 2 was fooling around cause april is saying no that they just talked to each other at work & she wouldn't do that with him cause he was married but she admits of doing other stuff with someone else & that she really made a huge,disgusting mistake i was just wondering from a concerned person to another did he say
did april fool around with one of the other married men on third? wondering myself?
Fooling

United States

#9835 Aug 3, 2012
Wow you would think that with all the fooling around going on in that place people would be in better moods....grouchy bunch in there lately..... Lol
Old flame

United States

#9836 Aug 3, 2012
Saw some heat being exchanged between another forbidden couple.
Stay tuned.-
Fun

United States

#9837 Aug 3, 2012
Fun
Fun
Fun
lol

Winchester, KY

#9838 Aug 4, 2012
like sands through the hour glass these are the days of our lives join us tommrow on as the cookies turn lol that place is one big soap opera i work there 2 but just stay out the soap opera i go do my job and thats all i want bye all.
some guy

Somerset, KY

#9840 Aug 4, 2012
My honest opinion of the place is that they work you too hard for the ammount of pay you recieve. It's the fastest pace Ive ever had to work. And in todays economy 8.50 an hour is the equivelent to 2000's minimum wage of 5.15. If you eat at mc donalds before you come to work, a big mac "value meal" is around 6 dollars. Then if you smoke, there goes 4-5 dollars for a pack of ciggerettes. Then if you live out of town, there's 10-15 in gas, pop on first break, there goes .75-$1.25..75-1.25 for lunch, or 2.00 for an energy drink just to keep up so they don't jump on to you for already being worn out by the fast pace, then 2-$3 for a sandwhich,.80 for chips, then another .75-1.25 for a pop on the last break, maybe .80 cents more for a bag of chips if your hungry, then the total comes to around 30 dollars. If you avereage around 275 a check, your making 55 a day after taxes, after the spending daily spending of gas, food and ciggerettes, your left with $22 for that day. So by the end of the week you've made a profit of 110 dollars to pay the bills with. If you live by yourself and have a house payment, or rent and a car payment, and a cell phone bill, its pretty much a balancing act to keep from going in debt more then what you already are.
watta crock

UK

#9841 Aug 4, 2012
some guy wrote:
My honest opinion of the place is that they work you too hard for the ammount of pay you recieve. It's the fastest pace Ive ever had to work. And in todays economy 8.50 an hour is the equivelent to 2000's minimum wage of 5.15. If you eat at mc donalds before you come to work, a big mac "value meal" is around 6 dollars. Then if you smoke, there goes 4-5 dollars for a pack of ciggerettes. Then if you live out of town, there's 10-15 in gas, pop on first break, there goes .75-$1.25..75-1.25 for lunch, or 2.00 for an energy drink just to keep up so they don't jump on to you for already being worn out by the fast pace, then 2-$3 for a sandwhich,.80 for chips, then another .75-1.25 for a pop on the last break, maybe .80 cents more for a bag of chips if your hungry, then the total comes to around 30 dollars. If you avereage around 275 a check, your making 55 a day after taxes, after the spending daily spending of gas, food and ciggerettes, your left with $22 for that day. So by the end of the week you've made a profit of 110 dollars to pay the bills with. If you live by yourself and have a house payment, or rent and a car payment, and a cell phone bill, its pretty much a balancing act to keep from going in debt more then what you already are.
if you live on big macs and machine food, then that expense is all your fault.
cook it and bring it in a lunch box. you can fix your own burgers or other foods cheaper. as for the other things you are having to have, that is a general cost you go through every day anyway. as for the energy drink, you could get a bottle of mega man vitams if you're a man, and that would build up the energy you need at a less expense than a b-12 shot every 6 hrs.
most expensive thing you are dealing with is the gas it takes to drive to work.
as for the work itself, its easier than falling off a log. for a packer the most strenuous is the standing in one place all night.
go cry in that expensive beer you probably have to have.
third

London, KY

#9843 Aug 4, 2012
I would think that everyone there need's to learn or do there job's they are suppose to do,and if can't need to go elsewhere!!
yeah right

Tampa, FL

#9844 Aug 4, 2012
third wrote:
I would think that everyone there need's to learn or do there job's they are suppose to do,and if can't need to go elsewhere!!
but they really cant afford for you to go elsewhere not really. i have heard several people say they are scraping the bottom of the human resource barrel, and half of all thats hired quits before the week is out.
see they have been hiring people that got fired for failing drugs tests and everything.
they even hired back a couple of lezbos that got fired a few years ago for kissing and making out in the parking lot. they hired 3 that got caught taking packs of cookies home with them. you know what their excuse is when they hire you back cheap? their quote:'well it was never proven that you did that'
unquote: if it was never proven, why the fk were you fired in the first place? these people have no brains!
they are looking for reasons to abuse or FIRE full time cookie factory people, so they can hire them back at a cheaper rate of IES pay. they got these special rat people that are allowed to refuse to do a job, they pat them on the back and go on, but then they got others that fkn april and others are allowed to scream threats at to walk out the door if they dont do it.

so you full timers better be on your guard. IES is out to get you fired, thinking they can get your job, then stupid mgmt will hire you back on cheap pay in 6 mos. thats fkn bs.
AnyWho

Whitley City, KY

#9845 Aug 4, 2012
I guess I shouldn't complain about my job too much, I have it easy compared to your place working 7 days a week. I sit and talk on the phone and take notes on the computer for $12 an hour, hmmm, and my place of employment is hiring.
dang

Brownsville, TN

#9846 Aug 4, 2012
and i thought second shift was full of bullsh*t and drama looks like third isn't much better lmao. i have discovered that the factory is full of liars,haters,pill heads,cheaters and so on. i need my job so i just do my job and laugh at all the bullsh*t. this crap is everywhere no matter where you work,but at least it's entertaining lmao.
beastly

Brownsville, TN

#9847 Aug 4, 2012
u bunch of dopeys lmao get a life
Big daddy

London, KY

#9848 Aug 5, 2012
Third shift has all the horney woman .I been with half of them .can't wait to get the rest .am call the stud daddy of third.because I've got the big bar
Big daddy

London, KY

#9849 Aug 5, 2012
Take that won't to beeeeesssss
sad

London, KY

#9850 Aug 5, 2012
pregnant and dont know who the dad is
Think

London, KY

#9851 Aug 5, 2012
If a boss can't do there job duties,they don't need the job!
huh

UK

#9852 Aug 5, 2012
Big daddy wrote:
Take that won't to beeeeesssss
plz dont drink and type.
really

Corbin, KY

#9853 Aug 5, 2012
Cookie wrote:
<quoted text>. If the truth was rout she has been out with yH n bj. J our man Mile. It doesn't matter to u but Buster is marry man I can't wait until Sherry busted her face and believe me it is coming A
My. I hope u hurry and get I man Amy maybe u will stay on your line and do your job instead Hunting men. What so bad Amy and sherry was good friends . Amy should have been fired with Sherry because they r marry do u get it niece Pansy , h. Ffff
Get the liquor bottle out of ur hand and sober up before u get on here and try to type a post....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min ChromiuMan 165,710
fwb 1 hr Longfellow1961 1
New Rules For Congress 2 hr Fearnot 3
East Laurel water district 3 hr Fearnot 3
Lib dem want to. Disarm police 4 hr Truth 5
More fake dem voters found 5 hr thommy mommy 20
What are the true rules of the Pentecostal/Holi... (Aug '08) 9 hr Jesus was gay for... 350

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages