Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you ...
Risk

Somerset, KY

#9749 Jul 25, 2012
wait a minit wrote:
<quoted text>thats not what they were saying. there are privileg people that leaves and stays gone for hours ON THE CLOCK. and mgt knows its going on.
When someone has an accident off the property while on the clock and gets hurt or hurts someone else someone will wish this was under control long ago. Big risk this company is taking. Not only is it allowing risk for their own employees health but their lively hood. Lawsuits that stem from these kinds of accidents typically require bankruptcy to recover.
Been there n know

Kansas City, MO

#9750 Jul 25, 2012
new n pissd wrote:
that virlina hag thinks shes the boss of ever line she gets on. and goes to bitch on the super if she dont like you.
i cant stand people like that they think they know ever thang.
the girl next to me said watch what you say around her. they said she got a lot of people fired.
Of course you could just be another jealous trouble making IES wanting to cause trouble because you are jealous of the full time persons. Most of them think if they can get so many full time employees fired, they can get hired full time faster. They go running to the boss and back biting at every opportunity they get, and they loooove to see full time get jumped on to.
Joe

London, KY

#9751 Jul 26, 2012
Why is it that Tim Merritts son can't work on his line when on line 4 on 2nd shift that gay line lead and his boyfriend get to work on the same line together ? It is nasty the way that skinny boy lays all over that ole mans back in front of everyone to see. Shame on the cookie factory for allowing this to happen. I'm not jelious but they should keep this at home to them selves.
head in the clouds

France

#9752 Jul 26, 2012
watch out for people who appear to be really goofy.
they are not what they are 'cracked up' to be.
Joe Knows

Somerset, KY

#9753 Jul 26, 2012
Joe wrote:
Why is it that Tim Merritts son can't work on his line when on line 4 on 2nd shift that gay line lead and his boyfriend get to work on the same line together ? It is nasty the way that skinny boy lays all over that ole mans back in front of everyone to see. Shame on the cookie factory for allowing this to happen. I'm not jelious but they should keep this at home to them selves.
Why should they have to stop when it is very obvious that the heterosexual people get away with it. That is a FACT. this behavior is inappropriate no matter who is guilty!!! You are suppose to be maintaining food safety not running a brothel.
haha

Kittanning, PA

#9754 Jul 26, 2012
whos cheating on third these days? There is one i would love to get ahold of yep!!
haha

London, KY

#9755 Jul 26, 2012
Who's Dillon on.line 5 , 3rd shift
wondering

United States

#9756 Jul 26, 2012
I heard charles (ed) on 3rd shift line 17 cheated on his wife and she left him. Who was he cheating with?
Best of life

Somerset, NJ

#9757 Jul 26, 2012
Who is the biggest Mother----- there I'm wondering? Let's have a vote.
wondering

United States

#9758 Jul 27, 2012
Considering that this is charles wife and she is acting like someone else on topix for reasons I "her husband" am for a lost for words to explain my hurt and embarresment but what should you expect from someone who gets their facts from faceless "heresayers"
wondering wrote:
I heard charles (ed) on 3rd shift line 17 cheated on his wife and she left him. Who was he cheating with?
correction

France

#9759 Jul 27, 2012
wondering wrote:
Considering that this is charles wife and she is acting like someone else on topix for reasons I "her husband" am for a lost for words to explain my hurt and embarresment but what should you expect from someone who gets their facts from faceless "heresayers"<quot ed text>
hearsayers.
Keebler elf

Maynardville, TN

#9760 Jul 27, 2012
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not being screwed by the pay system, it can just be confusing at times, that is all. All the same rules apply as before. After I asked payroll the question and they showed me on a calendar, it made sense. You probably just can't figure it out.
And all this OT??? Most of it is voluntary, but yes, some is required. But it is not like we are running every line 7 days a week. And if you were only working 5 days each week with no OT, you would complain that you can't get any OT. You're just one of those who are never happy and you want to have your cake and eat it too. If you were so unhappy, you would have left by now, so the company MUST be doing something right.
We are working 7 days a week i havent had a day off in 2 months straight they need to get the ies workers they got sittin at home to come work and let me have a damn day off
Popquiz

Paris, KY

#9761 Jul 27, 2012
What supervisor got fired?
hopefully

France

#9762 Jul 27, 2012
Popquiz wrote:
hopefully it was the one eating cookies in front of all his crew.
they are supposed to be setting an example to others.
1st shift

Newnan, GA

#9763 Jul 27, 2012
i herd sum guy pasd out from the heat at the cracker stacker.
i always said mgmt ought to work over there a while and they would understand what we are going through.
theirs not enuff air stirrring arund there.
and sum sumbtch keeps steelin my fan.
heard

Kittanning, PA

#9764 Jul 27, 2012
Popquiz wrote:
heard it was sherry todd not sure if thats true though?
no 5hit

United States

#9765 Jul 27, 2012
Keebler elf wrote:
<quoted text>
We are working 7 days a week i havent had a day off in 2 months straight they need to get the ies workers they got sittin at home to come work and let me have a damn day off
they know WE full time peeps WILL work when scheduled and not call in on weekends to go party.
honestly, i dont see how they cannot see by looking who is doing drugs.
and they know some ies is hiding gum and candy. you find it in the floor all the time when ur sweeping.
and i am not going to run and tell them they already know.
they cant keep their mouth shut.
AnyWho

Whitley City, KY

#9766 Jul 28, 2012
It's a sad sad place of course!
Rescue Me

Somerset, KY

#9767 Jul 28, 2012
Keebler elf wrote:
<quoted text>We are working 7 days a week i havent had a day off in 2 months straight they need to get the ies workers they got sittin at home to come work and let me have a damn day off
Then you would complain about the IES employees getting your hours. If I were an IES worker I would sit at the gate at quitting time and laugh at your sweaty a$$ when you go by. You can't have it both ways. IES people are worth the time too. And unless you have been there since it opened you you were a temp employee at one time also.
Oh Boy

Richmond, KY

#9768 Jul 28, 2012
Keebler elf wrote:
<quoted text>
So were you the only one running production on July 4th then?

That was a holiday only 3 weeks ago, not 2 months ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zach Short at slms (Jan '09) 57 min My last Gurl was ... 36
green light on outside front door (Jan '11) 1 hr veteran11 149
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Truth 166,410
Budget Host Westgate Inn London, KY **PLEASE RE... (Jun '11) 2 hr No Need 21
Ricky smallwood wrecked on 192 2 hr Dantheman 9
needing someone to do concrete work (Jul '08) 3 hr Best I Know 10
journeyman HVAC 5 hr HVAC 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance