Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think?

Posted in the London Forum

Comments (Page 349)

Showing posts 6,961 - 6,980 of9,181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
u want my best opion

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

hey new worker that is suppose start tuesday at cookie factory heres my best advice been there 6 yrs stay ur self and dont fool with enyone work hard stay away from sucks and rats ill name a few second shift dottiesmith is the biggest one and audiewilliams holly baker is big suck first dont know many i work second all i gotta say is keep away from everyone and u should be ok just telling u what look for goodluck.
YeP

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

yep yep done heard...who the ones on first?
yep

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

u want my best opion wrote:
hey new worker that is suppose start tuesday at cookie factory heres my best advice been there 6 yrs stay ur self and dont fool with enyone work hard stay away from sucks and rats ill name a few second shift dottiesmith is the biggest one and audiewilliams holly baker is big suck first dont know many i work second all i gotta say is keep away from everyone and u should be ok just telling u what look for goodluck.
yeah talking about dogs we know about these 3 biggest rats on 2nd stay away from them ev1 knows they are trouble
Prayers

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

I hope ppl have it in there hearts to want to take up for those involved in the tornado disaters,what if was you and it happened to you?Would you want someone to help you in a time of need?if nothing else just walk up to the one's that it happened to and hand them some money or gift cards for food,supplies,clothing times like this is when you pull together.I will be
unreal

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Prayers wrote:
I hope ppl have it in there hearts to want to take up for those involved in the tornado disaters,what if was you and it happened to you?Would you want someone to help you in a time of need?if nothing else just walk up to the one's that it happened to and hand them some money or gift cards for food,supplies,clothing times like this is when you pull together.I will be
depends on exactly what you consider "needy" i ran into a woman from EB that claimed she lost everything from the tornado at walmart today that was using a $100 gift card she was given from one of the local fire depts that someone had donated,was she buying clothes or necessitys you would think she might need? NO she was buying her and her bf 2 cartons of marlboros to smoke so i would be carefull in what you donate because its already being abused by azzholes that are taking advantage of the situation
fosho

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

u want my best opion wrote:
they will stab u n the bk 2 quick 2 talk about.
i don kno why ppl r that way. its not taking any thing out of their pocket 4 u 2 hav a job.
but theres something about certain ppl that the boss thinks they hav 2 plz them when they ride ur back in front of them.
and it makes them so happy 4 u 2 look bad.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Prayers wrote:
our church already bought a big bus full of water, flashlights, tents, lots of food, and a load of wood down there for them to build a camp fire until they get their electric going.
they are going to take another load of needful things to them tomorrow. we are currently staying in touch with them on f/b to check out their daily changing needs.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

dont just say nobody is helping out without checking out your facts.
Halfblack

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Dont forget to set clocks.
Daylight Saving Time Begins
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Sure wouldn't want you all to miss work.
http://www.my-tgif.com/spring_forward_fall_ba...
curious

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

whats going on with kelly on 2nd
what an idiot

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

double haha "some of us bull5hitters really do have technology, that can tell where you are. but if we told on you, we would have to tell on ourselves. because we would have to give our own location to report yours, and it would tell that we were here other times also. lmfao! "
Wow what a retard. I think everyone who's anyone knows that internet tracing has been around for years now. There's one problem with your so-called having this technology though. You can't use to find anyone unless you are ACTIVELY engaged with the other persons connection. Most common ways are chat programs such as Yahoo! Messenger, MSN, AIM but the less known and greatly undetectable way is a pinger. Available ONLY TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, so don't even think you have one, because if you're on topix, you're not law enforcement, plain and simple.
holly

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

what an idiot wrote:
double haha "some of us bull5hitters really do have technology, that can tell where you are. but if we told on you, we would have to tell on ourselves. because we would have to give our own location to report yours, and it would tell that we were here other times also. lmfao! "
Wow what a retard. I think everyone who's anyone knows that internet tracing has been around for years now. There's one problem with your so-called having this technology though. You can't use to find anyone unless you are ACTIVELY engaged with the other persons connection. Most common ways are chat programs such as Yahoo! Messenger, MSN, AIM but the less known and greatly undetectable way is a pinger. Available ONLY TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, so don't even think you have one, because if you're on topix, you're not law enforcement, plain and simple.
and you know this because....?
show us your information link!
holly

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

curious wrote:
whats going on with kelly on 2nd
dont be mean to kelly. he cant help it because he ugly.
what an idiot

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

holly wrote:
<quoted text>and you know this because....?
show us your information link!
You're in PA and reading about KY. Why? Have you got that little a life, seriously? Replying what you did just shows how stupid you truly are. Everyone that knows anything about computers and how the internet works knows there's more than one way to track a person's computer, and yes even legally. You're being tracked legally right now.
what an idiot

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

yeah wrote:
yeah irene is going down with charles real soon shes accesory cause she gives him pills sell dont u get it thats aganist the law and whell there is someone watching u charles i been there im 2nd but im watching u buddy and if i where u id watch what im dishing out lol ull never know who i am but all i will say is ur fixin get ur butt thrown in jail goodbye and merryxmas.
Your idiot a$$ has been saying the same bull for months about Charles. If you're undercover as you claim you are and you've seen him, why isn't he behind bars yet? Either throw him away or STFU.
New Worker

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually starting today. Very grateful for the job! Not sure if anyone can answer this for me, but how does lunch work there? Can you bring your own to put into a fridge and heat up in a microwave? I know we are not allowed to leave during work hours, so any information would be very much appreciated.:)
lmao

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

what an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in PA and reading about KY. Why? Have you got that little a life, seriously? Replying what you did just shows how stupid you truly are. Everyone that knows anything about computers and how the internet works knows there's more than one way to track a person's computer, and yes even legally. You're being tracked legally right now.
your name says it all no explanation is needed and yeah we are all so scared im biting my fingernails off as i type NOT! lol its evident you dont know jack about computers from ur post
serius

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

New Worker wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I'm actually starting today. Very grateful for the job! Not sure if anyone can answer this for me, but how does lunch work there? Can you bring your own to put into a fridge and heat up in a microwave? I know we are not allowed to leave during work hours, so any information would be very much appreciated.:)
if you are a suckup to mgt and a pet rat, yu can leave the company grounds anytime you want, while on the clock, and also get extra breaks. thats the rewards of being a rat and a backstabber to your friends. but if you have an automobile accident while you are off company grounds on the clock, they will deny knowledge of it and change records in the books to cover their a$$. i see them do it all the time and come back in in with their little mcdonalds bags, and once on 3rd, when we went home and stopped into burger boy to eat., 1st shift comes to burger boy to get their orders and take back to the factory. pet rats gets paid to do nothing. so watch out who you put your trust in, cause they will sure put a hurtin on you.
Ill help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

New Worker wrote:
Don't listen to the idiot below, they can't even spell. You can bring a lunch and put it in the fridge and there are microwaves to heat it up. You get two 10 minute breaks and a 25 minute lunch during your 8 hour shift.
haha

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Ill help wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't listen to the idiot below, they can't even spell. You can bring a lunch and put it in the fridge and there are microwaves to heat it up. You get two 10 minute breaks and a 25 minute lunch during your 8 hour shift.
and the special people are still abusing the 10s and 25 lunch break.
you still see them staying 20 to 25 on the 10s.
i can understand the walking time stretching from 12 to 15 min but they stand there under the clock on line 5 waiting for it to change. some go to the restroom and then clock out.
they will die if they cant stretch it to 20 min on a 10 and then you have some who seem to take 2 lunches.
some people would never get away with a practice of being late. they would be wrote up.
but like the person above said about people leaving the company on trips. it not who you know. its who you blow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,961 - 6,980 of9,181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is there to do in London (Mar '11) 7 min weavers 18
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min what would Jesus do 128,027
obama SS want dead men for military 1 hr Historian 11
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr DITCH MITCH 144,957
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
Heavenly pizza? (Sep '12) 1 hr pizza geek 64
obama worst president since ww2 1 hr fact 134
•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search