Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you ...
U WAS WARNED

Somerset, KY

#7493 Nov 14, 2011
Well when the Union vote comes back around ...which is going to be veryyy soon vote YES and this will fix this unfair labor practices and will filter out the suck ups ... hearthside had its chance... hell hearthside has 3 other factories in this same union... do they care to tell u that ??? and those union factories that belong to hearthside hired quite a few people and they are thriving :-) they dont want the union here because they figure we are a bunch of kentucky rednecks that dont care how they're treated and are happy to just have a job... when this next vote comes around give the union a chance they can be voted out just the same...we are seeing right before our eyes what hearthside is doing ... IM VOTING YES PERIOD... IM SICK OF THE UNFAIR BULLSHIT AT WORK PERIOD !!!!
yep

Cynthiana, KY

#7494 Nov 14, 2011
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>WHY IS IT EVERYWHERE ELSE LIKE AISIN, FLOWERS, SARA LEES,AND THOSE PLACES DONT HAVE THOSE BREAK PROBLEMS.
CAUSE THEY GET WROTE UP FOR BEING LATE THATS WHY. THEIR BOSS PEEPS ARE NOT AFRAID TO WRITE YOU UP IF YOU ARE 5 MIN LATE GETTING BACK TO THE LINE. BUT I WILL ADMIT BACK THERE WHERE LINE 1 IS OR EVEN 2, ITS HARD TO GET BACK ON TIME. THEY SHOULD HAVE A BREAK ROOM, AND A RESTROOM BACK THERE TO PUT YOUR STUFF IN.
BUT STILL YET PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHT TO SHIT ON THE BREAK RELIEF AND CURSE THEM, AND I KNOW IF THEY WERE TOLD ON, THE BREAK RELIEF WOULD BE CHALKED UP AS WHINERS AND BITCHES BY THE BOSSES EVEN.
Mixing,and oven get's 14 minutes break,instead of 10 minutes.Check it out.
nope

Grand Rapids, MI

#7495 Nov 14, 2011
U WAS WARNED wrote:
Well when the Union vote comes back around ...which is going to be veryyy soon vote YES and this will fix this unfair labor practices and will filter out the suck ups ... hearthside had its chance... hell hearthside has 3 other factories in this same union... do they care to tell u that ??? and those union factories that belong to hearthside hired quite a few people and they are thriving :-) they dont want the union here because they figure we are a bunch of kentucky rednecks that dont care how they're treated and are happy to just have a job... when this next vote comes around give the union a chance they can be voted out just the same...we are seeing right before our eyes what hearthside is doing ... IM VOTING YES PERIOD... IM SICK OF THE UNFAIR BULLSHIT AT WORK PERIOD !!!!
More garbage!

1) There is no guarantee that there will be another vote.

2. Unfair labor practices... most that were filed have been withdrawn by the union while some are still pending. That does not mean the company did anything wrong.

3. Employees know there are 3 union plants... it was discussed at one of the meetings back in May when Hearthside showed that their contract is much worse than what we have today.

4. In Rich Scalise's meeting a few weeks back, he said bar business in the company is very slow and cookies and crackers are very good. How or why are they hiring up there if business is so slow?

5. There have been good changes, but everything can't happen at once and overnight. Not everything is fixed, but they are working on it.

Obviously you don't know anything and you don't pay attention at any meetings or you would already know everything that I just told you.
whut

Anonymous Proxy

#7497 Nov 14, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>Mixing,and oven get's 14 minutes break,instead of 10 minutes.Check it out.
the manual says they are supposed to have 10's. and if they stay 12 hrs, they get 4-10's and 1 lunch.
whut

Anonymous Proxy

#7498 Nov 14, 2011
i kno wrote:
<quoted text>some break relief gets abused and cursed every day, and its never reported. because they know it does not do any good to report it.
and you're right. supervisor/leads or whatever you're calling them now, ought to be held accountable for the actions of these pampered people that treat others this way.
no wonder workers are losing respect for authority. they are not doing the job they are supposed to do with equality, fairness, and justice. they only listen or help you, if you are their personal friend.
"no wonder workers are losing respect for authority. they are not doing the job they are supposed to do with equality, fairness, and justice. they only listen or help you, if you are their personal friend"

they lost respect for their leaders a long long time ago. the only people mgmt and spvsrs will help are those who buy their drugs and kiss their personal blow azz.
Line 2 Lady

Findlay, OH

#7499 Nov 14, 2011
U WAS WARNED wrote:
Are u blind can u not look around and see how fucked up it is??? Hell look at the post on here...What is going on is the factory is a big pool of shit and the people that dont have life preservers given to them by supervisors or management will drown... its going on all around us like i said look at the post on here??? I have spoken many many people and a hell of alot of them that voted no on the union has now changed their mind...like i said hearthside had its chance and the same shitty unfair bullshit at work with favoritism ect is going to stop ... its the first thing this union is going to clean up...the union have got some big brooms and they're coming to clean hearthside's mess up real soon...like i said hearthside had its chance and failed and the people have noticed that .. alot of people that voted no is now voting yes...its your own fault hearthside... you did it to yourselves ...the people that work there everyday are uniting and are finally going to take a stand ... thank god people finally came around...the people put their trust in hearthside and hearthside they did nothing but sit on their thumbs...now its time for them to smell their fingers...im just saying GO UNION VOTE YES!!! together the workers are gonna fix this shit ...HOORAHHH
By the way, it should be "u were warned".
nope

Grand Rapids, MI

#7500 Nov 14, 2011
U WAS WARNED wrote:
I have spoken many many people and a hell of alot of them that voted no on the union has now changed their mind...
Heard that plenty before the election and look what happened...
Question

Cynthiana, KY

#7501 Nov 14, 2011
If it is so bad and horrible....why don't you go work somewhere else? Why can no one answer this question? No one is forcing you to stay. There will never be a union at HFS London. There is too many smart ppl. They realize a union can not fix anything. Ask those people from Barbourville feel. Tru Seal has told them right before the holiday that they will be losing their jobs. BCTGM tries to tell you a union can stop a co from closing it moving. It can not stop a company from doing what it wants. Unions are blood sucking, dying organizations. No one wants on a losing team.
Line 2 Lady

Findlay, OH

#7502 Nov 14, 2011
Question wrote:
If it is so bad and horrible....why don't you go work somewhere else? Why can no one answer this question? No one is forcing you to stay. There will never be a union at HFS London. There is too many smart ppl. They realize a union can not fix anything. Ask those people from Barbourville feel. Tru Seal has told them right before the holiday that they will be losing their jobs. BCTGM tries to tell you a union can stop a co from closing it moving. It can not stop a company from doing what it wants. Unions are blood sucking, dying organizations. No one wants on a losing team.
At last. Some wisdom.
U A Joke

Findlay, OH

#7503 Nov 14, 2011
wax on wax off wrote:
<quoted text>yes sherry todd is a two time felon and she is a supervisor there on 1st shift....
Pick up more food stamps and another crazy check, Bubba.
who knows

London, KY

#7504 Nov 14, 2011
What the heck ever wrote:
Irene don't worry between you and affirmative action the Black and Mexicans boys are all took care of.
what does this mean, is she doing all the blacks and mexicans
word gets around

Dallas, TX

#7505 Nov 14, 2011
well everyone knows she likes dark meat and rumour is shes eager too please lol
who knows

London, KY

#7507 Nov 14, 2011
sounds like the one i know realllly good. How is charles and her
chad

Anonymous Proxy

#7509 Nov 14, 2011
whut wrote:
<quoted text>"no wonder workers are losing respect for authority. they are not doing the job they are supposed to do with equality, fairness, and justice. they only listen or help you, if you are their personal friend"
they lost respect for their leaders a long long time ago. the only people mgmt and spvsrs will help are those who buy their drugs and kiss their personal blow azz.
there are a couple of people that got done wrong by abuse and requested not to be b releif and their wishes was ignored adn they was hurt.
word gets around. then you stop trusting and build up walls that nobody can tear down.
let the mgmt's favoret stars be br for a week or 2 and you will see. we will be all staying over every day to clean.
Costly mistake

Chicago, IL

#7510 Nov 14, 2011
chad wrote:
<quoted text>there are a couple of people that got done wrong by abuse and requested not to be b releif and their wishes was ignored adn they was hurt.
word gets around. then you stop trusting and build up walls that nobody can tear down.
let the mgmt's favoret stars be br for a week or 2 and you will see. we will be all staying over every day to clean.
mgmt and supers make a big mistake by getting too personal and close to employees anyway, just to trade favors and special long breaks for rat services.
they eventually get pay back for their troubles. rats will also lie about stuff, because they will tell what the mgmt and supers wants to hear.
believe it or not: the age-old saying still holds true,
WHAT GOES AROUND ALWAYS COMES BACK AROUND.
i know

Dallas, TX

#7511 Nov 15, 2011
who knows wrote:
sounds like the one i know realllly good. How is charles and her
aww same ole,same ole,off and on again lol! but for the moment hes back wit his woman again but it wont last long he cant stay away from irene for long,they are 2 peas n a pod
who knows

London, KY

#7512 Nov 15, 2011
that man is no good and was hoping him dropping her for jamie would wake her up but she will never learn.
cant b still

Columbus, OH

#7513 Nov 15, 2011
joMAXhater line 2 wrote:
evelyn jo max is a slut cow with 2 uders.
reason she got moved over here is becase denver lets her walk away from the line antime she wants.
supervisurs should have the autority to stop un authorizd breaks. but the superz chickens out of their jobs and leaves it all up to the brake releefs, then they cuss out the br releefs.
they are so stupid, i hope denver gets droped down to a packer.
is there any releef for a brake releef? who all is putting up wiht this fkn abuse from pkrs who want to take all the time they want and 2 hell with the others?
ev1 ought to have the sama amount of time on brakes, i talked to the mgmt and they are 2 chicken $hit to do anything about it and to stop this fkn oral abuse on pkrs.
i wud give that evil lynn 10 dollars if she cud go without peeing one hour.or is she hiding out to flirt.
haaaaaaaaaaa

Tampa, FL

#7514 Nov 15, 2011
now theres an idea cant b still. an incentive to do good. maybe it will catch on WHFO, lol.
cry me a river

Murray, KY

#7515 Nov 16, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>Mixing,and oven get's 14 minutes break,instead of 10 minutes.Check it out.
if they do get wrote up then they will post on here thats why we need a union because they want let us take a long break nothing will ever make you bunch of cry babys happy do yall yall want a chair to sit down in allday also?if you hate it that bad please tell everybody why not get the heck out of there and find another job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Post troll 170,550
whatever happened to sylvia mason 6 hr meme 2
Jeffries: Evangelicals will Vote For Moore 11 hr Retired 6
Why Liberals Tell Lies (Sequal Dec 12) 11 hr Me again 3
Jackie Steele (Nov '08) 12 hr Stanley 14
Drone flying over my home with camera! Need Help! (Feb '15) 15 hr Getoverit 56
Gillibrand likes to be around a rapist 19 hr Sje must go now 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages