Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you ...
Paws

West Chicago, IL

#7242 Oct 13, 2011
Yep. She's so great they gave her Nelsons job when he got moved. No!!! Wait!!!! She didn't get that did she... Where would we be without her...
wipeyourpaws

Somerset, KY

#7243 Oct 13, 2011
All topix is for chicken sh*t people to say stuff they wouldn't say to a persons face!
haha

Lithuania

#7244 Oct 13, 2011
wipeyourpaws wrote:
All topix is for chicken sh*t people to say stuff they wouldn't say to a persons face!
but theres no freedom to say those truthful (sometimes lies) things to a persons face. you would be fired in a heartbeat.go topix!
Wow

Cynthiana, KY

#7245 Oct 13, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>but theres no freedom to say those truthful (sometimes lies) things to a persons face. you would be fired in a heartbeat.go topix!
I'd rather be fired for saying what was on my mind to someone face then coward behind fake names. 100 of peeps get in here an you can't even get nothing started about her. That tells you that it's one person with an problem. Bet you the sane cowerds who wants a Dam union.
not all lies

Dallas, TX

#7246 Oct 13, 2011
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>I'd rather be fired for saying what was on my mind to someone face then coward behind fake names. 100 of peeps get in here an you can't even get nothing started about her. That tells you that it's one person with an problem. Bet you the sane cowerds who wants a Dam union.
i disagree. topix is not a political thing. and its not a matter of being chicken $hit for getting on it.
its just gossip. people from all walks of life gossip.
conservatives, liberals, independents, libertarians,...should i go on?
no one is exemp from topix gossip.
if you are in danger of being fired for speaking your mind, get on topix. and go ahead and say they cant do it, but they can.
they can fire you for looking at them the wrong way.
union people got fired for being highly active in the union. i dont care what you say. you know its the truth.
Wow

Cynthiana, KY

#7247 Oct 13, 2011
Prove one peep has been canned because they was for the union. You heard Doug. Two lied about a funeral, one was dressed like a hooker and one used the n word. Prove any diff. That is four peeps from what I member, over 100 ppl voted for the union. Don't seem like co out to get anyone. you are cowerds for bad mouthing on here. But I'm wasting my breathe. Can't argue with stupid
alldaway

Newnan, GA

#7248 Oct 13, 2011
not all lies wrote:
<quoted text>i disagree. topix is not a political thing. and its not a matter of being chicken $hit for getting on it.
its just gossip. people from all walks of life gossip.
conservatives, liberals, independents, libertarians,...should i go on?
no one is exemp from topix gossip.
if you are in danger of being fired for speaking your mind, get on topix. and go ahead and say they cant do it, but they can.
they can fire you for looking at them the wrong way.
union people got fired for being highly active in the union. i dont care what you say. you know its the truth.
deep down they all know its the truth. and what goes around will surely come back around.if not in this life then for sure in the here after.
mable

United States

#7249 Oct 13, 2011
I'm glad o don't work at this place soliloquy much drama!!!
threeshifts

Cynthiana, KY

#7250 Oct 13, 2011
I've worked there for year's.Some thing's said are from anger,but beware,a lot of it is the truth.Men and women both cheating.You'd be surprised who.There has been,and probably alway's will be difference made in worker's.So do your job,and make the best of it.It pay's well,if it is a bad place to work.
laughin

Orlando, FL

#7251 Oct 14, 2011
alldaway wrote:
<quoted text>deep down they all know its the truth. and what goes around will surely come back around.if not in this life then for sure in the here after.
i will be laughin when i see certain peeps get their karma.
torrid

Singapore

#7252 Oct 14, 2011
mable wrote:
I'm glad o don't work at this place soliloquy much drama!!!
wat is soliloquy?
me again

Orlando, FL

#7253 Oct 14, 2011
GetOverIt wrote:
<quoted text>
UseToBe, get a lfe, your own life, leave j binder alone, he is happily married and is not cheating on his wife, why even bring his name up, loser
no one would have any faith in anyone if they did fall in love with them. because they all have proven to be hoz. so the best thing to do if you see yourself falling for one of them is to nip it in the bud and stay away from them.
Dugger

Dallas, TX

#7254 Oct 15, 2011
Does anyone have any problems with burning pain in their toes, feet, or legs from being on the concrete 8 to 12 hrs per day?
What kind of meds can help?
whut

Chicago, IL

#7255 Oct 15, 2011
Dugger wrote:
Does anyone have any problems with burning pain in their toes, feet, or legs from being on the concrete 8 to 12 hrs per day?
What kind of meds can help?
who dont?
just use an aspirin.
haha

Orlando, FL

#7256 Oct 15, 2011
whut wrote:
<quoted text>who dont?
just use an aspirin.
nothing helps, but you can eat a banana a day, that will help lesson the pain within a week.
haha

Orlando, FL

#7257 Oct 15, 2011
btw, has anyone discused what is happening with line 2 taking hrs from ev 1 else because their line isnt running? will seniority still be working?
haha

London, KY

#7258 Oct 16, 2011
haha wrote:
btw, has anyone discused what is happening with line 2 taking hrs from ev 1 else because their line isnt running? will seniority still be working?
If you are 3rd shift, seniority doesnt matter!
Jerry

Singapore

#7260 Oct 16, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>nothing helps, but you can eat a banana a day, that will help lesson the pain within a week.
The potassium in the banana helps stop pain in the joints of the bones. If the banana burns your stomach like it does mine, go to wal-mart and get a bottle of potassium, and take as directed.
jus wakn up

Phoenix, AZ

#7261 Oct 17, 2011
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>The potassium in the banana helps stop pain in the joints of the bones. If the banana burns your stomach like it does mine, go to wal-mart and get a bottle of potassium, and take as directed.
what if you still have heartburn?
jus wakn up

Phoenix, AZ

#7262 Oct 17, 2011
that was wierd about justins divorce i thought they was the perfict couple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The poster 'Forsure' made me perform anilingis ... 1 hr Forsure 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Blacklagoon 164,648
John whang 2 hr Forsure 3
Will Bernie be visiting his wife in prison? 4 hr Put her in jail 4
False accusations to get rid of witnesses 4 hr COPY COPY 1
This county 4 hr True 3
Chuck, the muscle-bound freak!!! (Mar '09) 5 hr Forsure 13

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages