sparky

London, KY

#4380 Apr 8, 2011
UNION ALLL THE WAY wrote:
<quoted text>WELL APRIL AND RENATA ARE PRETTY TIGHT WITH EACH OTHER SO I SAY APRIL CAN PRETTY MUCH RUN THIRD SHIFT. HOW DO YOU THINK SHE GOT THE JOB. THATS WHY WE NEED THE UNION IN HERE SO WE CAN SPOIL THERE PARTY AND CLICKS.
I agree!!! I am voting yes.
betcha

London, KY

#4381 Apr 8, 2011
VOTE NO
Yes Union

Somerset, KY

#4382 Apr 8, 2011
<quoted text>
WELL APRIL AND RENATA ARE PRETTY TIGHT WITH EACH OTHER SO I SAY APRIL CAN PRETTY MUCH RUN THIRD SHIFT. HOW DO YOU THINK SHE GOT THE JOB. THATS WHY WE NEED THE UNION IN HERE SO WE CAN SPOIL THERE PARTY AND CLICKS.
i hear a lot of ppl having problems with april and the way she treats people but apparently it dont do no good to talk to any one up front now im hearing why most have lost there job or have been demoted you have patience and a good attitude with co workers and in the public.
rite ryte

Scranton, PA

#4383 Apr 8, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that he was a preacher?? If that is so then I sure don't want to attend the church which he preaches. If it is true then I do suggest he practice what he preaches, if he isn't then I have nothing else to say.
if he was a real preacher, he wouldn't have been so fast to dismiss his wife for darlene.
Not so stupid

United States

#4384 Apr 8, 2011
Kick-ass wrote:
You people need to get a life for real lol
I usually don't post on here but this comment needs to be addressed. First of all I see your town doesn't show below your user name just united states. United states is reserved for corparations, schools and multi-linked computer systems such as the one at LCF! Also I see the comment was posted between three and five a.m. that is giving it an error time of and hour or two, so that narrows it down to a third shift employee with access to a computer. So this has it narrowed down to a very few people that would have time at that time of the night to access a computer and have enough time on their hands to get on the LONDON FORUM!! Let me give you another tip my dear (you know by now I know who you are) someone around you is not as dumb as you think they are.
need union

London, KY

#4385 Apr 8, 2011
<quoted text>
WELL APRIL AND RENATA ARE PRETTY TIGHT WITH EACH OTHER SO I SAY APRIL CAN PRETTY MUCH RUN THIRD SHIFT. HOW DO YOU THINK SHE GOT THE JOB. THATS WHY WE NEED THE UNION IN HERE SO WE CAN SPOIL THERE PARTY AND CLICKS.
renata you will figure people out in time.
rite ryte

London, KY

#4386 Apr 8, 2011
people might have not wanted a union if a lot of this stuff had been took care of instead of letting it go on.
exactly

Somerset, KY

#4387 Apr 8, 2011
Yes Union wrote:
<quoted text>i hear a lot of ppl having problems with april and the way she treats people but apparently it dont do no good to talk to any one up front now im hearing why most have lost there job or have been demoted you have patience and a good attitude with co workers and in the public.
the way "management" treats people (like shit) is the reason im voting YES when it comes to the union i dont care if all hell breaks lose when it comes in
I do agree

United States

#4388 Apr 8, 2011
exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
the way "management" treats people (like shit) is the reason im voting YES when it comes to the union i dont care if all hell breaks lose when it comes in
Not all management is treating people bad but I do have to agree there are some that thinks and can in most cases run over people. I wasn't for the union at first but if they can't get a grip on the ones that wants to take advanage of their position and use it against people,,,,,THEN I AM ALL FOR THE UNION TO COME IN!!!
haha

Scranton, PA

#4389 Apr 8, 2011
Not so stupid wrote:
<quoted text>I usually don't post on here but this comment needs to be addressed. First of all I see your town doesn't show below your user name just united states. United states is reserved for corparations, schools and multi-linked computer systems such as the one at LCF! Also I see the comment was posted between three and five a.m. that is giving it an error time of and hour or two, so that narrows it down to a third shift employee with access to a computer. So this has it narrowed down to a very few people that would have time at that time of the night to access a computer and have enough time on their hands to get on the LONDON FORUM!! Let me give you another tip my dear (you know by now I know who you are) someone around you is not as dumb as you think they are.
wtf cares?
hav2agree

Scranton, PA

#4390 Apr 8, 2011
I do agree wrote:
<quoted text>Not all management is treating people bad but I do have to agree there are some that thinks and can in most cases run over people. I wasn't for the union at first but if they can't get a grip on the ones that wants to take advanage of their position and use it against people,,,,,THEN I AM ALL FOR THE UNION TO COME IN!!!
thats true, but they are using dipshits like doug and denver to get rid of full time emps so they can replace them cheaper with the ies. they come up with these false accusations against them and the people cannot prove they did not do something they are accused of, because they are among a full crew of ies people. by now these ies kids know they are going to be the replacement for cookie factory. they will say anything the crooks want them to say. this is also what wilma parsley is pushing for when shes suking up to the ies and telling them to put their a55 to moving, like that boy said in an earlier post.
GO UNION TO PROTECT YOUR JOBS.
Union Daddy

London, KY

#4391 Apr 8, 2011
I heard the union is having a cookout on April 17. Any body know if it you can bring your family and how much it cost? somebody said it was $10.00 per person or $24.00 for a family.
doofus

Chicago, IL

#4392 Apr 8, 2011
Union Daddy wrote:
I heard the union is having a cookout on April 17. Any body know if it you can bring your family and how much it cost? somebody said it was $10.00 per person or $24.00 for a family.
where will be the location for this and will there be spies reporting against us?
doofus

Chicago, IL

#4393 Apr 8, 2011
rite ryte wrote:
<quoted text>if he was a real preacher, he wouldn't have been so fast to dismiss his wife for darlene.
i would love to them them put his old ass to hard work. his brain is over strained and his muscles need excercise.
wander n

Scranton, PA

#4394 Apr 8, 2011
who taught evie how to act dumb?
i graduated with her at laurel high and she was top 10 in trig.
creme horn

London, KY

#4395 Apr 8, 2011
if that lil peckerknocker dont stop shitting in the cookie dough we are all gonna get fired back here
honeydew

Tyner, KY

#4396 Apr 8, 2011
Union Daddy wrote:
The cookout is the 16th and it is free for you and your family
honeydew

Tyner, KY

#4397 Apr 8, 2011
doofus wrote:
<quoted text>where will be the location for this and will there be spies reporting against us?
it will be in the 4h building at the park
American Woman

London, KY

#4398 Apr 8, 2011
What the hell is going on with this union trying to get the company to get the company to hand over copies of our personal files and stuff. I saw the the paper they filed with labor board at work. Why do they want our personal information?
happy happy happy

United States

#4399 Apr 8, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>wtf cares?
We all care about how we are being treated!! That is why a lot of people that wasn't for the union is turning their heads and are going to VOTE FOR THE UNION NOW!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
London Bingo 2 hr Bingo Player 5
bingo at london ky (Jul '09) 2 hr Bingo Player 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike thunkit 137,843
needing the name of a pain managment clinic i j... 5 hr Vistor 5
fake christians 5 hr Imperfection 40
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 1,025
Anywhere to meet single ladies 10 hr Nice woman 15
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]