First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ha Ha

Vilonia, AR

#1 Nov 2, 2010
Hey Sharon Benge i think its the best thing that ever happen to London that u are no longer on the council tabboacco money has got u to were u are at now. and then u do what u have done to the farmers but there is no need to ramble on now HA HA HA GO HOME WERE U BELONG
yep

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2010
I agree
Anonymous

London, KY

#3 Nov 2, 2010
Good god,go find a spellchecker first
Ha Ha

Vilonia, AR

#4 Nov 2, 2010
my bad i was so excited when i was typing that i wasn't worried about spell check.
Corrector

London, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2010
I don't know where you got your information but Sharon was re-elected tonight. Bill Dezarn lost and Bobby Joe Parman took his place. Get your facts straight before you start spewing at the mouth.
notreallysure

Somerset, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Ummmm, I think she's still on guys....#6
YEAH

London, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2010
No actually she is #7. Check out WKYT.com . Looks like Hays took her place. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
downtown julie brown

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Nov 2, 2010
haha, Ha Ha!!! lol. dude, you got it all wrong! Sharon is back!

Congrats Sharon for being re-elected and THANK YOU for leading the smoking ban effort. I always said for all those votes you lost over the ban that you would gain them back on the other side.
YEAH

London, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2010
downtown julie brown wrote:
haha, Ha Ha!!! lol. dude, you got it all wrong! Sharon is back!
Congrats Sharon for being re-elected and THANK YOU for leading the smoking ban effort. I always said for all those votes you lost over the ban that you would gain them back on the other side.
Hey moron!! Look at WKYT.com . She is #7, which means she is NOT on the city council anymore!!! Unless people change the numbers, and LIE and say she is still on. But this is London, I am sure that this could happen.
Old Man

London, KY

#10 Nov 2, 2010
http://www.wkyt.com/elections/headlines/93407...

Laurel County - London City Council (100 % of precincts reporting)

Candidate Votes % Votes
1. Nancy W. Vaughn * 810 11.6
2. Danny Phelps * 752 10.8
3. Bobby Joe Parman 728 10.4
4. Jason P. Handy * 684 9.8
5. Judd Weaver * 660 9.5
6. Jim Hays 578 8.3
Sharon J. Benge 562 8.1
Bill Dezarn * 531 7.6
Pamela Reams Bunch 456 6.5
John Bruner 453 6.5
Michael Napier 437 6.3
Timothy Smith 320 4.6
downtown julie brown

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Nov 2, 2010
YEAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron!! Look at WKYT.com . She is #7, which means she is NOT on the city council anymore!!! Unless people change the numbers, and LIE and say she is still on. But this is London, I am sure that this could happen.
I don't believe WKYT's totals include absentees. just sayin'

...and I forgive you for calling me a moron :)
WillyP

Eddyville, KY

#12 Nov 2, 2010
Funny, the Sentinel-Echo has totally different numbers on their website:
==========

CNHI The Sentinel-Echo Tue Nov 02, 2010, 11:39 PM EDT

LAUREL COUNTY, Ky.— Editor’s note: All results published are unofficial until certified by the Laurel County Clerk’s Office.

CITY COUNCIL

The city of London will keep its mayor and five of its current city council members.

Newcomer Bobby Joe Parman unseated council member Bill Dezarn in Tuesday’s election. Dezarn has served on the council for 20 years.

The unofficial vote tally is as follows. The top six vote-getters earned seats on the council:

Nancy W. Vaughn: 1,062

Danny Phelps: 993

Bobby Joe Parman: 978

Jason P. Handy: 875

Judd Weaver: 844

Sharon J. Benge: 734

Jim Hays: 732

Bill Dezarn: 686

John Bruner: 598

Pamela Reams Bunch: 576

Michael Napier: 537

Timothy Smith: 418
Out of towner

London, KY

#13 Nov 2, 2010
Ha Ha wrote:
Hey Sharon Benge i think its the best thing that ever happen to London that u are no longer on the council tabboacco money has got u to were u are at now. and then u do what u have done to the farmers but there is no need to ramble on now HA HA HA GO HOME WERE U BELONG
I think HA HA is right, sorry Mrs Benge, I guess work starts a 8:00 AM @ Benge Farm Supply, sell plenty of those tobacco seed!!!!!
notreallysure

Somerset, KY

#14 Nov 2, 2010
I think WillyP is right....it looks like the info I've seen.
what

United States

#15 Nov 2, 2010
Well which is it
fed up

Vilonia, AR

#16 Nov 2, 2010
Corrector wrote:
I don't know where you got your information but Sharon was re-elected tonight. Bill Dezarn lost and Bobby Joe Parman took his place. Get your facts straight before you start spewing at the mouth.
No she didn't Get your facts straight.
Corrector

London, KY

#17 Nov 2, 2010
WKYT has the number WITHOUT absentees. When the absentees were counted, Sharon Benge won by two votes over Jim Hays for the sixth seat. The Sentinel has it correctly.
Kirk

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 3, 2010
Sharon was reelected to the council.
thanks

London, KY

#19 Nov 3, 2010
thanks sharron on taking a stand on smoke free places, i love it and i am a ex smoker so been there done that you can wait till you get out side to light up.
Molly

Lexington, KY

#20 Nov 3, 2010
Ha Ha wrote:
HA HA HA she was reelected!!!:p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make em strip,wires wires in bras panties,razor... 1 hr Itchy dick 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Gnat brain 172,926
OK slime , payback time you lieing thieves 3 hr Bob burlesque 1
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 4 hr Alain Vain 1,922
anyone know julia black? 5 hr Oh My 6
Saw On WYMT, LC Sheriff does "security inspecti... 6 hr DOC2 3
Hammer McQueen & his daughter Edna 11 hr Rat buster 5

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages