Flowers Bakery Management

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Enough Already

London, KY

#1 Nov 17, 2010
You guys really need to take control of the situation that your employees have created on Topix. Call a meeting and tell them this garbage has to stop. I would think since they are continously telling the whole world where they work and what they do there, that there would be some concern about the loss of business resulting from all these disgusting comments.
These threads and posts are by far the most disgusting that I have ever seen on this site!
If your employees have such a lack of dignity and respect for thierselves, how are we as consumers, supposed to expect them to have any respect for the food they handle and make at the bakery.
I intend to never buy another food item manufactured in that facility!!

To the lady with cancer, no one deserves to be talked about like you have been, it's just really sad and beyond belief that someone would make fun of someone with this disease. I wish you well.
TRUTHFUL

Corbin, KY

#7 Nov 18, 2010
Enough Already wrote:
You guys really need to take control of the situation that your employees have created on Topix. Call a meeting and tell them this garbage has to stop. I would think since they are continously telling the whole world where they work and what they do there, that there would be some concern about the loss of business resulting from all these disgusting comments.
These threads and posts are by far the most disgusting that I have ever seen on this site!
If your employees have such a lack of dignity and respect for thierselves, how are we as consumers, supposed to expect them to have any respect for the food they handle and make at the bakery.
To the lady with cancer, no one deserves to be talked about like you have been, it's just really sad and beyond belief that someone would make fun of someone with this disease. I wish you well.
I have stopped buying from them a year ago,I so agree with every thing u've said in your fourm,the people who run the bakery really needs to fire alot of their staff and start anew.I get a sick feeling in my stomuch when i even hear of flowers bakery
TRUTHFUL

Corbin, KY

#8 Nov 18, 2010
Wowimsoglad wrote:
i posted on another thread that i called the plant...well i just called them back and the lady i need to speak with is in a meeting...lets just all hope that it is to clean house as you so well put it...i dont care about anyones personal life...but to get on here and say you have every std under the sun and work there...to also post that you crush pills and put them in the batter...to say you are p*zzing in the batter...enough is enough...yes i feel sorry for the woman who fought the cancer...but by the grace of god she is doing fine so its posted on here...i know none of the people in this mess...but to think i have purchased products made in that plant and my children have eaten them has me livid and afraid...i live two hours from there and yes there is a discount store here to buy bread and bakery goods from flowers bakery...i feel fortunate that by chance i got on this site and read all this...now its time for the public to band together and start calling and getting the point across that what is going on may well be harming our families and wasnt even aware of it...
I AGREE,I TO WILL BE MAKING A CALL,AS WE ALL SHOULD.LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS MATTER.
call them

London, KY

#9 Nov 18, 2010
i think it should be taking care of my the top brass,alot of this stuff hads to be being done on the job. do they not care about their product? i guess not i think they should at least put a ad on here to tell us people that this is not happening as these people say it is, come on fat cats get off your butt and protect us the buyers or exbuyers of your bake goods.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 18, 2010
TRUTHFUL wrote:
<quoted text>I have stopped buying from them a year ago,I so agree with every thing u've said in your fourm,the people who run the bakery really needs to fire alot of their staff and start anew.I get a sick feeling in my stomuch when i even hear of flowers bakery
Good ideal ? But calling the London office isn't going to get anything done. Go over their heads call corporate that just might get the ball rolling now wake up and get r done.
FONDA

United States

#12 Nov 18, 2010
Yeah call somebody who cares! Here's a quarter!
Actually

Doniphan, MO

#23 Nov 24, 2010
Enough Already wrote:
They have allowed this to go on so long knowing how Fonda talked and joked about the lady with cancer and being bald but nothing is done to her. But yet they pick one man out of 500 employees or more yesterday and took him up stairs cause his name was on the internet we all know why they did that Fonda rules at that place everyone needs to feel sorry for her because no one like her and she has to park in handicap cause she has told so many lies on everyone and she is afraid of her own shadow.Better be careful now higher management don't like hearing the truth I don't work there so what are they going to do fire me go ahead and make my day.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#24 Nov 24, 2010
Joe you always was a stupid chit. If this is really you ,why get on here and try to defend your dumb [email protected]@. I sure thr product at the bakery is very clean I wouldn't worry about that.
The Truth

Doniphan, MO

#25 Nov 24, 2010
truth wrote:
Joe you always was a stupid chit. If this is really you ,why get on here and try to defend your dumb [email protected]@. I sure thr product at the bakery is very clean I wouldn't worry about that.
This is a Free country and Freedom of speech. So if you don't mind I can use my internet any time I like that is not up to you .Their is more people on here besides the Morgans now don't you think? Why can't you say something to Morgan instead of backstabbing them .
One Thought

Greenbrier, AR

#26 Nov 24, 2010
Has anyone thought about calling the health dept.,mgt @ the bakery would sit up and take notice when they walked in the door with this info !!
The Truth

Doniphan, MO

#27 Nov 24, 2010
One Thought wrote:
Has anyone thought about calling the health dept.,mgt @ the bakery would sit up and take notice when they walked in the door with this info !!
It wouldn't do any good they would still keep the same trash.
for certain

Bolivar, MO

#29 Nov 26, 2010
Wowimsoglad wrote:
i posted on another thread that i called the plant...well i just called them back and the lady i need to speak with is in a meeting...lets just all hope that it is to clean house as you so well put it...i dont care about anyones personal life...but to get on here and say you have every std under the sun and work there...to also post that you crush pills and put them in the batter...to say you are p*zzing in the batter...enough is enough...yes i feel sorry for the woman who fought the cancer...but by the grace of god she is doing fine so its posted on here...i know none of the people in this mess...but to think i have purchased products made in that plant and my children have eaten them has me livid and afraid...i live two hours from there and yes there is a discount store here to buy bread and bakery goods from flowers bakery...i feel fortunate that by chance i got on this site and read all this...now its time for the public to band together and start calling and getting the point across that what is going on may well be harming our families and wasnt even aware of it...
The lady you need to speak with is always in a meeting.... get it.... cause she doesn't feel the need to talk in other words they don't give a damn.... or they would have already did something about the mess. The person that calls herself a women, that is having all the vulgar talk is their big s^^k so what does that tell you.
dont take

Mount Vernon, KY

#30 Nov 26, 2010
people they dont take topix serious, i mean do you think for a moment that they do?well they dont, as many other people dont either. topix is a form to express your lies and any thing else very little truth can be found here so dont expect nothing because you seen it on topix.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#31 Nov 26, 2010
Even if Flowers is a suck place to work, they are still very clean and always take precaution in selling a safe / clean product to the consumer.
NO MORE

Cynthiana, KY

#32 Nov 26, 2010
I just want to say that this is the most filthest and nastiest thing I have ever read. I cant believe people can talk like that let alone do the things that is going on at Flower's bakery. I live almost in sight of that bakery and do my shopping at IGA. iused stop at flowers bakery at least 2 times a week and buy their product's.No more will I ever buy anything from them and I havent for a long time.I told a lot of other people about this and they said they would never buy anything from them again. some of them read this and actually got sick. when I buy any kind of bakery goods I make sure It dont come from them.They are losing business. they may not be able to tell that they are losing business now but they will soon because people are not going to eat or let their family eat anything that somebody so nasty would handle. I am going to report these people and that is a fact.
White Flour

Santa Clara, CA

#33 Nov 27, 2010
I used to work there, close to 17 years. Employees and management used to take pride in the products that was produced there. But look now. Does management care?'No says I'.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41 Nov 29, 2010
I would like those reading this forum to know the management team at the Flowers London bakery has been made aware of the malicious statements being posted here and we have launched an investigation to determine who the individuals are and whether they work for our company.

We maintain a clean bakery and take the purity and quality of our products very seriously. We have policies and procedures in place to ensure we maintain good manufacturing practices and we have checkpoints on all our production lines. Our bakery also is regularly inspected by outside organizations.

If anyone has any questions, please contact us at http://www.flowersfoods.com/FFC_ContactUs/Ema... .
Wowimsoglad

Ransom, KY

#43 Nov 29, 2010
Flowers Foods wrote:
I would like those reading this forum to know the management team at the Flowers London bakery has been made aware of the malicious statements being posted here and we have launched an investigation to determine who the individuals are and whether they work for our company.
We maintain a clean bakery and take the purity and quality of our products very seriously. We have policies and procedures in place to ensure we maintain good manufacturing practices and we have checkpoints on all our production lines. Our bakery also is regularly inspected by outside organizations.
If anyone has any questions, please contact us at http://www.flowersfoods.com/FFC_ContactUs/Ema... .
thanks you flowers bakery for taking the time to read the post and get to the bottom of whom is causing us the customers grave concern for our families...like i said before i live two hours from london but you have a discount store here in my town...as im sure you have them many places...since i stopped buying your donuts for my little one she isnt to happy...to know that this is being looked into makes me feel better...i will tell her that in a month or so we will get her some of her favorite snacks...have a wonderful holiday...
tammy

East Bernstadt, KY

#44 Nov 30, 2010
Wowimsoglad wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks you flowers bakery for taking the time to read the post and get to the bottom of whom is causing us the customers grave concern for our families...like i said before i live two hours from london but you have a discount store here in my town...as im sure you have them many places...since i stopped buying your donuts for my little one she isnt to happy...to know that this is being looked into makes me feel better...i will tell her that in a month or so we will get her some of her favorite snacks...have a wonderful holiday...
I would like to say yes indeed it is very clean and all our snacks come that bakery.
lisa

East Bernstadt, KY

#54 Dec 1, 2010
i like those big honeybuns they bake fresh there i go to the bakery store and get them all the time they are even warm a lot delicious honeybuns if you ask me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Chalupa Batgirl 167,780
Legacy Nissan of London 1 hr blue skies 4
A new hope for this area 2 hr Jabba The Mutt 6
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 5 hr Lol 9,557
Thomas j 7 hr kate 1
Wrecking yards??? 11 hr Rere 4
Farmers Market 14 hr Wondering 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages