Christopher L. Caudill trial

Christopher L. Caudill trial

Posted in the London Forum

abc

Manchester, KY

#1 Jun 27, 2012
I heard the Caudill trial started this week. This man was charged for hitting Willie Smith head-on in a auto accident September 16, 2010. Willie passed away at the scene. He is sadly missed, he was a great friend to many. Has anyone heard if the trial is over and what was the verdict?
At court

United States

#2 Jun 30, 2012
Guilty manslaughter, 10 years
Cbs

London, KY

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Lisa Gilliams' trial is supposed to be sometime this month.She is accussed of shooting her husband and trying to cover it up as a suicide,anyone know when it starts.
You are all idiots

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 3, 2012
He was not sentence to 10 years that was what was reccomeded. Did you people even know Mr Smith or Mr Caudill? I'm sure not. This site is nothing more than a bunch of nosy people wanting to discuss things that has nothing to do with them. I personally knew/know both parties involved. This situation was sad and is sad. Why don't you all get a life and stay out dog everybody else's. Go spend your food stamps or something! Better yet, get a job. I'm sure that would occupy your time, since you clearly have way too much spare time!
hmmm

United States

#5 Jul 4, 2012
i have a job and a life, i am not on food stamps. so are you saying you have to be on food stamps, have no life or job to be on here? wtf are you doin on here then?!
Throw the book

Manchester, KY

#6 Jul 5, 2012
When a person is driving DRUNK above the LEGAL limit of KY STATE LAWS....How can they not be GUILTY of MURDER? When they take an innocent mans life. SOOOOOOOOOO Sad ones FREEDOM can be taken at the mercy of a DRUNK DRIVER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Family Man 141,260
sexual harassment triples under clinton and kerry 2 hr ___Jenny___ 9
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 12 hr Cledus Snow 1,139
Fireworks 13 hr Kcentral 1
Compcare drug testing 15 hr Lou 1
WHAT IS; highest pay in Laurel, & ARE THEY HIRING? 15 hr Baker 11
Alabama brings down the flag 16 hr Shannon 13
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

London Mortgages