Since: Jul 08

Gorham, IL

#43 Jul 17, 2008
TIGER PRIDE wrote:
<quoted text>GGG THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO VISIT IS A DOCTOR TO GET RID OF THAT AWFUL ROTTED DISEASED ASS OF YOURS,dont you ever take a bath b!tch
Not quite sure what you meant by that dude, but obviously you are a little confused with who you are talking to. If this chick is that bad, maybe you need not talk to her at all for fear of catching something. Now if you can help with the directions i asked for then cool, but you might want to look somewhere else for this "Nasty Ass Rotted bitch" you seem to be looking for.
pell mell

Macon, GA

#44 Jul 17, 2008
HateBreeds wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite sure what you meant by that dude, but obviously you are a little confused with who you are talking to. If this chick is that bad, maybe you need not talk to her at all for fear of catching something. Now if you can help with the directions i asked for then cool, but you might want to look somewhere else for this "Nasty Ass Rotted bitch" you seem to be looking for.
just ignore this diranged person they are on here and manchester all day and night doing this kind of stuff
Boo

Cleveland, GA

#45 Jul 18, 2008
HateBreeds wrote:
I would like to visit this place if someone wouldn't mind giving me directions. I know where Devils Creek is but would like to know exactly how to get to the old church grounds. I have no clue where to begin so any detail would be appreciated. Are the sacrificial grounds the same as the church grounds?
If your on Devils Creek, look for a Grave Yard on the north side of the road. The old church slab is right next to it.
Spook

Somerset, KY

#46 Jul 18, 2008
I hung out there a lot back in 90-92, and the slab everyone thinks is the old church is not. That is just an old graveyard next to what use to be an old building. I can't remember what I was told the building use to be, but I assumed the same thing when I first went down there.

A lot of the graves there are baby graves, marked only with a concrete block. I would have to go back down there to reacquaint myself with the area, but the spooky place is nowhere near that gy. It's out off one of the trails.

There are so many trails down there that come out in different places. One of them comes out at the base of the falls. On top of all the trails, the main roads go to different places as well. If you are heading down 25 and come to Devils Creek Road, make a right. I think the police chief lives right there at the turn off.

If you will follow that road down til it forks, take a left and it will go up a hill to the right and eventually turn into a gravel road. Now if you stay on that road you will eventually be in Dog Slaughter area. You can make a right which will bring you out on Bee Creek Road or left which will take you to the gy and slab area. If you make a left right past the gy area you will come out on the cumberland falls road at which point right will take you to the falls and left back to Corbin. If you go straight past the slab area, you will dead end and have to walk on a trail that goes down to the lake.

If you are heading down Bee Creek Road, after you pass the entrance to the grove, be looking for a gravel turn off on your left. This will take you right in to Dog Slaughter as well.

It's best to explore in the daytime to get your bearings then go back at night for some hair raising chills. Take something for the bugs though. Last time I was down there on four wheelers, you could turn around and look behind you while flying down the road and the deer flies would be in a formation behind you just waiting on you to stop so they could drill for blood. Not to mention the mosquitoes from it being so woodsy and close to the water.

If anyone wants to go and can't find it, maybe we could form a tour of the place one day, hehe. I wouldn't mind going back and checking it out sometime, but it would have to be in the daytime since I have a wife and kids now and I'm sure they would want to come. I recently went back to the place the Rainbow Gathering was back in 93. It took me a while to find it, but was wild staring down into that canyon that is all grown up now knowing 15 years ago it was booming with people. I had never seen so many people out in the wilderness in one place in all my life. There were so many cars you would think it was a shopping mall.

Good luck to all who try to find it, if you have trouble, leave a post and I'll try to help ya out.

“Retired”

Detroit, MI

#47 Jul 18, 2008
RRR123 wrote:
Can anyone give me a website that has some good ghost stories in..mainly in the state of Kentucky?... or just anywhere..
Try this site, Barbourville & Corbin among other local towns are in it.
http://ghostinvestigator.tripod.com/kentuckyg...

“Retired”

Detroit, MI

#48 Jul 18, 2008
RRR123 wrote:
Can anyone give me a website that has some good ghost stories in..mainly in the state of Kentucky?... or just anywhere..
I have been here, be sure to stay out of the active tunnel and try to stay off CXS property.
Down into the topis severals list directions in how to get to this area.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/london-ky/T22...
gingerbreadman

Frankfort, KY

#49 Jul 18, 2008
i'm writing a book about this area, anybody have any verifiable stories that are in print somewhere? That last site was lame.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#50 Jul 18, 2008
I read online somewhere that the best time to 'ghost hunt' is 3 days before or 3 days after the full moon. So last month me and 3 of my friends went out to the cemetery 3 days after the full moon and as soon as we pulled up we saw this dog standing by a tombstone. So we got out of the vehicle and as soon as we all got out, we started hearing what sounded like people walking toward us so one of the guys that was with me hollered and told everyone to get back in the vehicle...
The other guy wanted to take the dog so he was the last to get in and he swore up and down he heard gravel crunching like someone was walking back behind the vehicle. So we waited a few minutes and the 2 guys decided to get out and check the tombstone the dog was standing by out and when they got out, I went to lock all the doors and they kept unlocking, like at the speed of light, not even kidding. I finally gave up and just left them unlocked and made everyone get back in the vehicle and we got the heck out of there, hahah. The fellas still had the dog in the car and we had the back two windows down and you could hear what sounded like people running through the woods around us... The dog started to freak out so I stopped so they could let it out and about the time he opened the door to let it out, it jumped out the window and took off. That was officially the craziest thing I've ever experienced down there.
DevilsCreekParti er

Corbin, KY

#51 Jul 19, 2008
Devil's Creek isn't half as scary if you're drunk as a skunk. I've passed out there many nights and never been attacked by birdpeople or satanists. The coon hounds, though... those sumbitches will get you.
gingerbreadman

Frankfort, KY

#52 Jul 24, 2008
i'm gonna call b.s. on the satan church burning down. I think that would have made the papers.
well

United States

#53 Sep 16, 2008
that concrete slab in wolf pit cemetery was a church and the church didn't burn down, it was tore down, because a bunch of hippies from up north was hanging around there.
SONNY MILLER

AOL

#54 Sep 16, 2008
nothins true about the place, ive been there a thousand times campin and fourwhellin
Creekwatcher

Gorham, IL

#55 Oct 5, 2008
There used to be a church at the cemetery years ago. Don't know how everyone got all mixed up with the name. It is Wolf Pitt Cemetery, not Devil's Creek. That's just the road name. As for the spirits there, yeah, only they protect the sacred who are buried there, and possibly aggravate those who should not be there. There used to surely be spirits there in the old Wolf Pitt church. I know because I have been to church there. It was the spirit of the Lord God almighty! There have been some good Holy Ghost meetings there before punks caused the building to have to be torn down to prevent troublemakers from hanging out there and ruining the reputation of the neighborhood.
As for bigfoot, yeah, he lives on the creek. I should know, I am his mother.
vanessa

London, KY

#56 Oct 6, 2008
Creekwatcher wrote:
There used to be a church at the cemetery years ago. Don't know how everyone got all mixed up with the name. It is Wolf Pitt Cemetery, not Devil's Creek. That's just the road name. As for the spirits there, yeah, only they protect the sacred who are buried there, and possibly aggravate those who should not be there. There used to surely be spirits there in the old Wolf Pitt church. I know because I have been to church there. It was the spirit of the Lord God almighty! There have been some good Holy Ghost meetings there before punks caused the building to have to be torn down to prevent troublemakers from hanging out there and ruining the reputation of the neighborhood.
As for bigfoot, yeah, he lives on the creek. I should know, I am his mother.
dude, lay off the crack.... seriously
Hiker

London, KY

#57 Oct 6, 2008
I've been down devils creek and to dog slaughter falls many times. There are two narural sandstone arches there.

I can't tell where they are because you'll just go there and trash the place up.
Been There

Gorham, IL

#58 Oct 6, 2008
I lived by Devil's creek all my life. I've four wheeled, horseback rode, and just went down there all my life. Nothing has ever happened. The stories have been told over and over again until they get bigger and bigger. Many of the stories was told by drunks or party goers just to scare others. Many of the stories are also told by people who would go down there to do illegal things and to cheat on their spouse's. Don;t listen to everything people say.
wonts to know

Middlesboro, KY

#59 Oct 14, 2008
the story behind devils creek is its a satanic community and yes there are still sacrifices still to day. the best thing to do is stay a way from that place its not haunted. the reason the story's of it got started of it being haunted was to bring victims down there to be sacrifice i would stay a way from that place people trust me i know all about it and so dose the state troopers and Corbin sharriff department.
and if you do go u better watch your back if you see a truck with a bunch of lights coming at you get the fuck out of there
wonts to know

Middlesboro, KY

#60 Oct 14, 2008
they called in a baby being kid naped up there one night and the trooper that went up there got surround by people with guns the road was blocked off by them and yes that's true my uncle works there and i herd the tape and the nly reason they let them go was because they people new the trooper was headed up there u can be leave me are not but freaky shit dose go on up in that place maybe not known by the community that lives up there but there is satanic groups that dwell in the wood work up there
Hiker

Lexington, KY

#61 Oct 14, 2008
You chew tobacco and talk with your mouth full, don't you ?
ICallBS

Manchester, KY

#62 Oct 14, 2008
wonts to know wrote:
they called in a baby being kid naped up there one night and the trooper that went up there got surround by people with guns the road was blocked off by them and yes that's true my uncle works there and i herd the tape and the nly reason they let them go was because they people new the trooper was headed up there u can be leave me are not but freaky shit dose go on up in that place maybe not known by the community that lives up there but there is satanic groups that dwell in the wood work up there
No offense...but this is some serious bullshit. I've been down every Forest service road in that area, day and night, and have seen one scrap of evidence to support this old,worn out tale. About the only dangerous thing you can find out there would be some drug dealing or copperheads and timbler rattlers laying near the road at night. Satan worship? Please.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Mickey402 148,155
Play time 1 hr Slickdaddy 3
He man 1 hr Slickdaddy 19
Anyone lost a Shizue dog 1 hr justme 2
sex tonight 23 male (Jun '08) 2 hr Home Alone All N... 24
Just for fun... 3 hr Brown eyes 23
over 100 hate crimes hoaxes that libs believed 3 hr Shannon 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages