Liberal

Lexington, KY

#102 Jun 17, 2009
observer wrote:
Hear ye
Hear ye
all hail to king truth and queen probably1
im getting shafted here.......
i want to be the illegimate child of truth.....

“fo sho”

Since: Dec 08

nunya

#103 Jun 17, 2009
This is so funny listening too a bunch of liberals trying to get Obama status..forget about it you're all a bunch of dumb and dumber freakazoids.
Tater

London, KY

#104 Jun 17, 2009
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>She is a whole lot smater then obama.Look what she has done for Alaska.You can't deny it.
Yeah she moved Russia closer to Alaska so everyone could see it from their window.
Juan Hundred

Somerset, KY

#105 Jun 17, 2009
Country Bumpkin is the illegitimate child of truth and probably1...

Comment 103...HIP HIP HURRAY!!! OVER A HUNDRED AND QUICK TOO..
probably1

Mayfield, KY

#106 Jun 17, 2009
Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
im getting shafted here.......
i want to be the illegimate child of truth.....
Well looks like you are my and truths child.are we blessed with a daughter or son?
observer

Somerset, KY

#107 Jun 17, 2009
Alaska is only a hop skip and a jump away from Russia, doncha know...yer dawgone tootin' when ya say Palin in 2012.
Liberal

Lexington, KY

#108 Jun 17, 2009
probably1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well looks like you are my and truths child.are we blessed with a daughter or son?
it would be a seventeen year old soon, who has in extreme intrest in politics....yeah im young by the way, real shocker isnt it? i know ho nes going to take me seriously now....
probably1

Mayfield, KY

#109 Jun 17, 2009
Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
it would be a seventeen year old soon, who has in extreme intrest in politics....yeah im young by the way, real shocker isnt it? i know ho nes going to take me seriously now....
YOU do real good.a lot of our best posters on here are young,jenny comes to mind,think shes 20,then theres cye-cy don't know for sure how old ,but even tho this poster leans conservative,they still are smart as a whip.you are great,i'm proud you're my kid,now where is your sorry daddy at?
probably1

Mayfield, KY

#110 Jun 17, 2009
believe it or dont wrote:
This is so funny listening too a bunch of liberals trying to get Obama status..forget about it you're all a bunch of dumb and dumber freakazoids.
WE BELIEVE it not. chew on that a while.
Tater

London, KY

#111 Jun 17, 2009
observer wrote:
Alaska is only a hop skip and a jump away from Russia, doncha know...yer dawgone tootin' when ya say Palin in 2012.
If she runs in 2012 looks like the democrats will win by a landslide again.
Liberal

Lexington, KY

#112 Jun 17, 2009
probably1 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU do real good.a lot of our best posters on here are young,jenny comes to mind,think shes 20,then theres cye-cy don't know for sure how old ,but even tho this poster leans conservative,they still are smart as a whip.you are great,i'm proud you're my kid,now where is your sorry daddy at?
tending his herb garden and converting one Wing nut at a time somewhere.
Liberal

Lexington, KY

#113 Jun 17, 2009
Tater wrote:
<quoted text>If she runs in 2012 looks like the democrats will win by a landslide again.
hey whats the only difference between a hockey mom and bulldog? the bulldog can tell you more about whats going on in politics.....
lkasa

Hazard, KY

#114 Jun 17, 2009
truth wrote:
Thank all of you little people that have give me this honor. I will try to do better and piss more people off each day. Please if I haven't piss anyone off let me know.
P.S. I'm really a nice guy ( my family of republican really likes me)
do they like you or say they like you?
Just Me

Cynthiana, KY

#115 Jun 18, 2009
Tater wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah she moved Russia closer to Alaska so everyone could see it from their window.
As we all know, America is actually quite close to Russia near the Alaskan coast. Technically the two countries are only 64 miles apart
Juan Fifteen

Somerset, KY

#116 Jun 18, 2009
I believe "truth" "probably1" and Liberal, along with others in their respective court, can take this thread and make it a 200 comment post...

HEAR HEAR

HAIL TO THE KINGS....
knight

Somerset, KY

#117 Jun 18, 2009
Good day to "King truth"
Liberal

Lexington, KY

#118 Jun 18, 2009
Juan Fifteen wrote:
I believe "truth" "probably1" and Liberal, along with others in their respective court, can take this thread and make it a 200 comment post...
HEAR HEAR
HAIL TO THE KINGS....
welll by god sir, thats what will do!!!!
even f we just have to post things about republicans sucking.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#119 Jun 18, 2009
been rally bad here at headquarters saw 2 guy in nija suits tapping my phone line haven't been able to post in the last 24. But with my brilliant conspiracy thinking thang to the right . I have been able to post. I advise all that to the left to buy one of these

probably1

Mayfield, KY

#120 Jun 18, 2009
They must have got mine too.seems i can go anywhere on the net but londons topix,not sure if this will show up or not.they are after us,won't be long now.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#121 Jun 18, 2009
get that tin foil hat on, been heaaring voices all day . Also been thinking about Elvis and JFk living on an island. I know they out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Ashley 31 5 min Amy 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Pikeville Parent 160,896
the real snitches of london (May '09) 1 hr so u know 31
Pentecostal Church 2 hr Pope Francis 14
FiddleDeeDee 3 hr Nice girl 10
Needs boy rottweiler to breed with! (Mar '12) 3 hr Michelle 102
Magic Vapor Shop Rip Off (Jun '13) 7 hr Unknown 25

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages