Don't know what to do?

Don't know what to do?

Posted in the London Forum

Blondie

Manchester, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2012
I was drunk and had sex with 3 guys in the same night.Now,everybody thinks am slut.My family talks about me behind my back saying things like i'm prostitute & wh*re.What kills me is that mom was like that when i was a kid.She would take me to get her pills and F*king the dealer..while we sat there and waited.I't would make me sick the older i got.I have defender her so many time cause of it.Now when i get drunk everyone says i'am just like her.How can drink and not act like this.
lala

London, KY

#2 Nov 21, 2012
3 guys in one night? What else do you want people to call you. Learn to have respect.
Ivan

Fulton, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Blondie wrote:
I was drunk and had sex with 3 guys in the same night.Now,everybody thinks am slut.My family talks about me behind my back saying things like i'm prostitute & wh*re.What kills me is that mom was like that when i was a kid.She would take me to get her pills and F*king the dealer..while we sat there and waited.I't would make me sick the older i got.I have defender her so many time cause of it.Now when i get drunk everyone says i'am just like her.How can drink and not act like this.
You must be from Clay County?
Rachel
#4 Nov 21, 2012
i will tell you what to do....quit drinking!
pineman

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Do you want to get drunk again? We could have fun!
all of you

London, KY

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Blondie wrote:
worry less about what others think and more about taking good care of yourself. nobody else is gonna take care of you and no amount of sex is going to fill the void in your soul from your mom's neglect and her addiction. forgive her, forgive yourself. go to the health department and get yourself tested for all stds including hiv. stay away from alcohol because it will do nothing good for you at this point in your life. if you choose to have sex again, be certain you use condoms. carry them with you if you have to. don't be too hard on yourself because all of us make mistakes. mistakes are for learning. take care of you.

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Blondie wrote:
Pathetic, You're just as filthy and that's putting it politely as the men who laid down with you.

Slut & wh*re you say? I'd also recommend the usage of the terms, slapper, strumpet, slag, trollop and/or hussy.

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 24, 2012
all of you wrote:
<quoted text>
worry less about what others think and more about taking good care of yourself. nobody else is gonna take care of you and no amount of sex is going to fill the void in your soul from your mom's neglect and her addiction. forgive her, forgive yourself. go to the health department and get yourself tested for all stds including hiv. stay away from alcohol because it will do nothing good for you at this point in your life. if you choose to have sex again, be certain you use condoms. carry them with you if you have to. don't be too hard on yourself because all of us make mistakes. mistakes are for learning. take care of you.
"be certain you use condoms. carry them with you if you have to"

lol

Oh, that's really sound advice there, why not just tell her to go right on ahead, fornicate away just as she has been doing until her eyes are permanently crossed and her nose bleeds?
all of you

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 24, 2012
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
"be certain you use condoms. carry them with you if you have to"
lol
Oh, that's really sound advice there, why not just tell her to go right on ahead, fornicate away just as she has been doing until her eyes are permanently crossed and her nose bleeds?
better than pregnacy or an std. i'd say chances of her becoming a born again virgin are pretty slim. there is no reasoning with the unreasonable, meaning you. i don't know the age of the poster, but calling her names and abusing her will only compound the problem, so stretch your brain a bit and see if you can fathom another perspective on the matter, one that involves a bit more compassion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
getting dumped 52 min Easyrider 7
Trump's KKK For The U.S.A. 1 hr republicunts 17
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 1 hr New cookie worker 9,314
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr IND 151,934
Ricky Smallwood and Ashley Baker 1 3 hr Lmao 8
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 4 hr Hardcase 198
obama movie few saw it 4 hr Farm_er 6

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages