East Bernstadt Shell
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Iraqi freedom veteran

Indianapolis, IN

#61 Mar 26, 2013
I know these are old posts,but I saw what this potbelly I mean.. Put bull fellow write and his mentality just disgusted me to the point that I had to put my two cents in. First off there's nothing wrong with being an immigrant worker, this country wouldn't exist if our forefathers hadn't immigrated to build a better life for themselves. Secondly potbelly needs to purchase hooked on phonics or shouldn't have quit school his fourth grade year. It's people like this guy who makes companies and outsiders not want to come to communities in small mountain Towns because they don't want to be bothered with the aggravation associated with ignorant Hicks like potbelly sorry ... I mean put bull here. It's people like this guy who makes the rest of the world and the US believe that all Kentuckians are stupid, illiterate, toothless, and inbred.
wow

Manchester, KY

#62 Mar 26, 2013
Iraqi freedom veteran wrote:
I know these are old posts,but I saw what this potbelly I mean.. Put bull fellow write and his mentality just disgusted me to the point that I had to put my two cents in. First off there's nothing wrong with being an immigrant worker, this country wouldn't exist if our forefathers hadn't immigrated to build a better life for themselves. Secondly potbelly needs to purchase hooked on phonics or shouldn't have quit school his fourth grade year. It's people like this guy who makes companies and outsiders not want to come to communities in small mountain Towns because they don't want to be bothered with the aggravation associated with ignorant Hicks like potbelly sorry ... I mean put bull here. It's people like this guy who makes the rest of the world and the US believe that all Kentuckians are stupid, illiterate, toothless, and inbred.
wow wee you must really be wanting to stir up some old crude to go far enough back to seek out an old thread from 2009 to complain about.Must be something posted on it that you want to see revived to bash someone..makes one go hummmmmm
Iraqi freedom veteran

Indianapolis, IN

#63 Mar 26, 2013
Actually this is the first time I have been on here, I accidentally came across the post besides was searching to try and find out what happened at shell because the news crew was there today. I just saw this guys post and it ran all me how stupid people can make themselves and Kentuckians look
sad

Somerset, KY

#64 Mar 26, 2013
They have roaches ewwwwww......FACT....I SEEN THEM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Eric Jonson 6 min Lady Di 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Strel 163,391
Bill o'reilly Fired! 2 hr Johny 10
Grand jury targeting hillary 4 hr So true 3
Another Clinton aid under federal inveztigation 4 hr So true 3
The problem around this place 8 hr wtv 17
Melissa patrick 10 hr jojo 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages