Does he drink while at the store?
former eb shell employee

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2009
hell yea hes a drunk! CHARELS MOBERLY a nice guy tho
Jersey Cow

London, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2009
Is Martha or Debbie his wife? Which one is the girl freind?
Eb worker

London, KY

#6 Jan 18, 2009
He is married to Martha
baby girl

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2009
does Michelle brummett work there?
well

London, KY

#8 Jan 20, 2009
all i know is he should run off some of the retarted homeless nasty guys that stand outside
every time i go there they harass me of ask me for my number
it's nasty
from now on i sit in the car lock the doors and make my boyfriend go in instead
pretty ridiculous huh?
i think so
barb

London, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2009
I think its a great little store and friendly workers...
brown-eyes

AOL

#10 Jan 23, 2009
does he have a girlfriend
Interesting

London, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2009
whos debbie?
apeyardqueen

AOL

#12 Jul 13, 2009
i think she is the woman on star hill.
FYI

London, KY

#13 Jul 18, 2009
Charles... Is a sick man. He hit on his 16yr old employ, & threatened her if she told. She quit soon after that. Not to mention he is a drunk & yes he does drink while he's there. He probably does have a gorlfriend, he talks about is wife like she's a dog. Martha is a good woman & doesn't deserve that sh!t
at one time

London, KY

#14 Jul 18, 2009
FYI wrote:
Charles... Is a sick man. He hit on his 16yr old employ, & threatened her if she told. She quit soon after that. Not to mention he is a drunk & yes he does drink while he's there. He probably does have a gorlfriend, he talks about is wife like she's a dog. Martha is a good woman & doesn't deserve that sh!t
A long time ago, more than ten years ago I guess, who was the manager there and were they fired for stealing? I have heard some pretty bad stories about that person and was just wondering where they were at now.
apeyard queen

London, KY

#15 Jul 18, 2009
not only did he hit on employee's but customers if he could. when he get drunk he beat martha up to she has had black eyes and swollen lips from him. he hit on one employee that was martha family and she quit working for him after that but of course he made up a reason that he fired her.
at one time

London, KY

#16 Jul 19, 2009
at one time wrote:
<quoted text>
A long time ago, more than ten years ago I guess, who was the manager there and were they fired for stealing? I have heard some pretty bad stories about that person and was just wondering where they were at now.
If anyone knows anything I would like to know.
in the know

London, KY

#17 Jul 19, 2009
apeyard queen wrote:
not only did he hit on employee's but customers if he could. when he get drunk he beat martha up to she has had black eyes and swollen lips from him. he hit on one employee that was martha family and she quit working for him after that but of course he made up a reason that he fired her.
I don't think she was family but I really miss her Martha is a good woman and all the girls that work down there are good women
apeyard queen

London, KY

#18 Jul 19, 2009
oh yes she was family the one i am talking about. i know all the girls down down there and they can't help what he does.believe i know
apeyard queen

London, KY

#19 Jul 19, 2009
i know all about martha she is a good woman she
don't need him she can make it on her own and don't need for him to beat on her she should hit him with a ballbat and he would leave her alone everyone know how he treats her.i can't tell who the girl was. it would just start trouble for both sides
Trudy

London, KY

#20 Jul 19, 2009
well wrote:
all i know is he should run off some of the retarted homeless nasty guys that stand outside
every time i go there they harass me of ask me for my number
it's nasty
from now on i sit in the car lock the doors and make my boyfriend go in instead
pretty ridiculous huh?
i think so
Your boyfriend should step up.. Charles is a big puss and a drunk just another Londonite born with the silver spoon in his mouth. I did not like the way they handle the killing of the man walking on 490 by his daughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary is diseased 7 min Dell Gamble 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min another viewer 153,858
Trump may have violated US law on Cuba 39 min Well 2
Trump's rise draws white supremacists into poli... 1 hr Farm_er 1
Megyn Kelly and Kellyanne Conway got into a hea... 1 hr Farm_er 1
Trump wanted unattractive women fired 1 hr Farm_er 1
Trump Pleaded The Fifth 97 Times 1 hr Farm_er 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages