First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ricky

United States

#64 Jul 4, 2012
The young woman with blonde hair who works there is HOT.
a child of god
#65 Jul 5, 2012
i am ashamed of all of you what did the people of dairy dart ever do to you,if you have a problm with how much you where charge take it to one of the mangers down there and i am 100 percent sure they will make it right and quit getting on the devils play ground and keep your mouths shut get a life and if u have nothing better to do go to church and pray god bless you all bcause your gonna need it
Who

East Bernstadt, KY

#66 Jul 5, 2012
RaNdOm LoNdOn GiRl wrote:
<quoted text>I am in NO WAY embarrassed by anything I've said. Im neither for DD or against it. I never claimed to work there and its not my fault that you or anyone else assumed so. My actions hurting DD? I believe not. It would take much more than topix comments to hurt their business. I believe that's just your wishful thinking. If anything, your childish behavior of threats does. But..... Do I really believe you work there? No I don't. I believe you're the original poster changing screen names YET AGAIN because you're upset and can't handle being called out on your lies.
It is one of his loonies anyway,trying to make you think they work for Dd,oldest topix trick in the book.He was caught in a lie so now it [in his opinion ]is your fault.Don't worry about it.
whatever

London, KY

#67 Jul 8, 2012
best burgers!
all lettuce

London, KY

#68 Jul 8, 2012
whatever wrote:
best burgers!
Meat is paper thin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr love 169,039
have you been raped or molested and never told ... (Dec '10) 2 hr Goldenbergs 217
Store on 229 3 hr Kathy 2
The Russian and the crooked clintons 6 hr LOCAL MAN 4
scott mcqueen 11 hr Jimmy 5
Smokey and the Bandit 15 hr Greg d 1
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 21 hr get a good show e... 9,573

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages