First Prev
of 4
Next Last
live in baldrock

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2008
How many people do we have here that are tired of all the drug dealing and drug users having a free hand to do whatever they want without having to pay the consequences?
How many of you are willing to help put a stop to it?
If we get our heads together we can as a community make this problem go away.
If you are willing to help all you have to do is post on here saying that you are. No names needed
I will get back with you.
We do have a right to stand up for our children and ourselves.
As for me, I say its time for the drug dealers and users to either stop, leave or go to jail. The question is how many of you other baldrockers are with me on this.

“im stuck in hillbilly hell!”

Since: Jul 08

get me outta here!!

#2 Dec 28, 2008
i agree 100%.
there are children out here that could go hit by one of these idiots driving while all f*cked up. Not cool.
live in baldrock

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2008
In search of
“hillbilly hell...here i come”
i agree 100%.
there are children out here that could go hit by one of these idiots driving while all f*cked up. Not cool.
I cant agree more. So how about it. Are you willing to stand up and help stop this. I can assure you. You wont be alone.

get me outta here!!

#4 Dec 28, 2008
lol yeah i feel like thats where im at lol :)
yes i am willing to stand up against these people.
i come from a big city and you dont see the drugs there like you do here. its crazy and i just dont understand it. people will do ANYTHING for them here. please let me know what you want me to do.
sitting back to watch

London, KY

#5 Dec 28, 2008
Good luck, I lived in Baldrock for 23 years. It just got worse and worse. The local law could care less because the idots stay in their own area and don't leave their boundries. There are about 4 families there who are all rapped up in it and have been for 2 or 3 generations. I know I talked to the locals many times. Your only hope is U.N.I.T.E. They are the only ones who can make a difference. I moved out 2 years ago.
baldrock family

London, KY

#6 Dec 28, 2008
i have roots in baldrock. kin to and love most of the people down there. would love to someday move back down there.
but between the druggies and the thieves ill prolly just visit
live in baldrock

Manchester, KY

#7 Dec 28, 2008
In search of, keep your eye on this post. you will get the info on this in a few days. We can make this happen.

sitting back to watch, you may be right, U.N.I.T.E. has been contacted and a meeting is going to take place to give us the info we need.
we certainly dont want to become criminals ourselves while trying to get rid of the criminals.

get me outta here!!

#8 Dec 28, 2008
sitting back to watch wrote:
Good luck, I lived in Baldrock for 23 years. It just got worse and worse. The local law could care less because the idots stay in their own area and don't leave their boundries. There are about 4 families there who are all rapped up in it and have been for 2 or 3 generations. I know I talked to the locals many times. Your only hope is U.N.I.T.E. They are the only ones who can make a difference. I moved out 2 years ago.
yeah the local cops wont do anything til what someone gets killed by them?? is that what it takes around here? thats messed up. They try and cover sh!t up around here. like they guy that shot himself in the car...didnt see that in the paper did ya? i wonder what else they are covering up?

get me outta here!!

#9 Dec 28, 2008
live in baldrock-
ill be watching
skeered to look

AOL

#10 Dec 28, 2008
I live in baldrock. its gettin pretty bad here.

get me outta here!!

#11 Dec 29, 2008
skeered to look-
do you think you can help and put a stop to this?
Skeered To Look

AOL

#12 Dec 29, 2008
yeah it does need to stop. I am related to just about every one of those people mentioned in the Debbie and Steven Huff post. But the drug dealing and people driving around so high they will eventually kill somebody really needs to stop.
I dont know who the gambler is but he told the truth about this place.
So if you all can get the unite people to work with us you can count me in.
I will be watchin this to see what happens.
Bump

AOL

#13 Dec 29, 2008
HEHEHE

get me outta here!!

#14 Dec 30, 2008
im sorry that you are related to them sounds like real bad people.

i hope we can stop this.
I just moved here about a year ago but we've decided to start looking for a new place to live. we dont want anything to do with these people. and their drugs.
Live In Baldrock

AOL

#15 Dec 31, 2008
In search of stick around. Its gonna get interesting to see what happens in baldrock. They are meaner than a junkyard dog until the cuffs go on. But when the smoke clears and the dust settles maybe we can drive around here in baldrock without having to worry about one of our neighbors hitting us headon because they are so high they dont know where they are at. Thats the way it is now and Im tired of it.
Baldrock Baddies

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Jan 1, 2009
Yes, and many of those who come on here and bash Yaden and law enforcement are the ones who's already been in trouble or have been arrested from the Baldrock area, and under investigation by Yaden and State Police.
The situation there in Baldrock, and a couple of other communities in Laurel county, is in the spotlight more than you probably know.
Sometimes it's more profitable to go after the guys at the top, to really put a stop to the drugs and bootlegging.
Live In Baldrock

AOL

#17 Jan 1, 2009
Baldrock Baddies
London, KY

You obviously know more than we do. All we can see from our vantage point is drug dealers and drugged up people.
Any help you can give us as far as how we can help stop this would be appreciated.
Live In Baldrock

AOL

#18 Jan 2, 2009
So all we have here in baldrock willing to help stop this problem is two,maybe three people?

Are you kidding me.

This is a disgrace to think we have so many people here that are afraid to pull their heads out of the sand and take a stand for something that will only help this community. It just might be your kids that get killed you know. One of the other posts had the truth on it. Drugs/drinking and driving do cause people to die.

If you are afraid of the family here that likes to gang up and beat people keep ur shotgun handy and dont be afraid to use it if necessary.
new to baldrock

London, KY

#19 Jan 3, 2009
i found this on another thread....

bgh
Orlando, KY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#1 10 hrs ago
fyi the gambler is the girl who was supposed to be raped by steven huff she has a gripe against baldrockers because she couldn't prove that he did touch her in any way so she is out to get whom-ever she can she even has buddied up with brandy clark in bald rock to spread rummors about people to try to dis-credit them while at the same time trying to get people to give them drugs to keep them going so they can spread rummors everyone is so damed hot to jump my band wagon on everything that i think its time i spoke out and shed some light on the ones who have started this crap and let people know just who is who thanks all
Live In Baldrock

AOL

#20 Jan 10, 2009
In search of
get me outta here!!

I think I have the info we are looking for. How do you want to do this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min CriminalForever 151,823
Cheating husband's 4 hr Sick of it 1
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 5 hr Lady gag-gag 9,302
trump up by 14 in ky poll ,paul up by 12 as de... 5 hr fred g 58
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 7 hr 24 yr old guy 190
Don Franklin Ford When Do They Open? (Feb '12) 8 hr Filmore 9
Is posting peoples names on here ok or not???????? 8 hr Mod8 4

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages