Who all put in for the position??
Jamal

London, KY

#293 Jan 9, 2013
Im not impreesed wit da hire
South parent

Tulsa, OK

#300 Jan 9, 2013
Great start.. Clear the whole staff start a new that is the way to go!!! I do believe after talking to some people in the community I did here that some did not want to return anyway even if the new coach wanted them to stay. So that helps him out a lot!!!!!! I still as a parent don't think it was a overall great hire. Too young and lacks experience but I guess we will see in due time!!!
badrock

London, KY

#303 Jan 9, 2013
i dont no what kind of offense he's going to run but if he's going to throw the ball it would prolly b a good idea to check out the states all time touchdwn leader for a qb coach
Former ball coach

London, KY

#305 Jan 9, 2013
badrock wrote:
i dont no what kind of offense he's going to run but if he's going to throw the ball it would prolly b a good idea to check out the states all time touchdwn leader for a qb coach
From what I am hearing he wants to have a balanced attack with a great running game.
Former ball coach

London, KY

#307 Jan 9, 2013
Coaching vacancies to be filled soon....

More to come later

Former ball coach
d Rose

Dyer, TN

#312 Jan 9, 2013
Point blank....Anyone is an improvement..GO CARDS
Former ball coach

London, KY

#314 Jan 9, 2013
Oh yeah, CARDS will be in red letters!!!!
james

Morehead, KY

#315 Jan 9, 2013
Just saw in the news paper about the new coach. Sounds like he is hungry, I sure hope so. Hope he gets some good help.
Former ball coach

London, KY

#322 Jan 10, 2013
fball wrote:
<quoted text> that wont work for the parents who have spent over $300 on a helmet and its black so he should talk to the parents before he makes a decison like that
Not to worry parents, SLHS will send the old helmets in to be refurbished..

Will not cost parents one penny!!!!
PROCESS to SUCCESS

London, KY

#324 Jan 10, 2013
Man oh man just read bout the new coach in Times Tribune and this guy got cold chills reading what the new coach has in mind for the program..
I had flashback to the Jack Eicher days for a minute. I believe we will have a chance to win again soon.
james

Morehead, KY

#325 Jan 10, 2013
PROCESS to SUCCESS wrote:
Man oh man just read bout the new coach in Times Tribune and this guy got cold chills reading what the new coach has in mind for the program..
I had flashback to the Jack Eicher days for a minute. I believe we will have a chance to win again soon.
Took the word right out of my mouth. I hope he does what he says.
Concerned

Lexington, KY

#326 Jan 10, 2013
Jack Eicher was an awesome Coach. The new Coach would put you in mind of him. I think the New Coach will do a fine job it just may take hime a year or two.
Former ball coach

London, KY

#327 Jan 10, 2013
Indeed coach was a very good football coach, but an even better person.

His motto was FAITH FAMILY FOOTBALL

Really does sound a lot like our new football coach... this old ball coach is glowing with that excitment!!!
Former ball coach

London, KY

#328 Jan 10, 2013
Previous post I am referring to Jack Eicher, former SLHS football coach that lead us through the Laurel Co spilt into North/South. 1988-1997

My favorite memory of Jack was the 1992 Cards that went 9-3 the year of the split.

South was suppose to finish at the bottom of a six team district with their only win coming to newly formed North Laurel, however Eicher didn't let the split hurt his team at all...in fact he became more successful after the split. 1993 team won the district and a playoff game, only to fall just short in 2nd rd prolly Lexington Bryan station 14-13 that season.
blah

United States

#329 Jan 10, 2013
Former ball coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry parents, SLHS will send the old helmets in to be refurbished..
Will not cost parents one penny!!!!
no many parents bought their childrends helmets, shock proof and they are expensive so let the coach address the parents about that
mom

Chicago, IL

#330 Jan 10, 2013
We bought our son a safe helmet....not worth the worry not doing it!
Former ball coach

London, KY

#331 Jan 10, 2013
blah wrote:
<quoted text>no many parents bought their childrends helmets, shock proof and they are expensive so let the coach address the parents about that
Even if you bought your kids helmet SLHS can still send it to be refurbished.

Don't worry about a $ or two, we are trying to win football games!
blah

United States

#332 Jan 10, 2013
Former ball coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you bought your kids helmet SLHS can still send it to be refurbished.
Don't worry about a $ or two, we are trying to win football games!
EXACTLY which has nothin to do with a different color helmet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Mickey402 152,006
coln kapernick and islam 11 min eyes wide open 3
Donald Trump Is a Consistent, Brazen, Serial Liars 21 min eyes wide open 4
obama movie few saw it 29 min great news 9
Trump Losing by a Landslide Would Heal Nation 30 min eyes wide open 3
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 1 hr 1LonelyLady 199
trump 45 hillary 42 1 hr wormwood 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages